Almost 30, khv

>Almost 30, khv
>Have literally never gone on a date before
>A few years ago, met a girl online and started talking
>Thought we had gotten really close, thought she was gonna be the one for me
>Have dreamed about marrying her, about living my life with her
>I even keep a picture of her in my wallet
>Today she hit me with "I'm sure you'll find a nice girl for you, user, but I could never see us dating"

Oh, so what I thought was me finally turning it around was just a dead end huh? I am going to die alone, huh?

Attached: 663.jpg (436x413, 14.41K)

Do you spend all your free time in front of a computer?

I spend most of it reading or going on runs in the wood trails behind my house.

No dipshit. She already told you
>you'll find a nice girl for you
You're gonna make it

SHE IS THE NICE GIRL, SHE'S THE NICE GIRL I DREAM ABOUT

If the nice girl I have doesn't want me, what fucking chance do I have?

Okay, so you're reasonably fit and interesting. How short and ugly are you? Have you ever been diagnosed with social anxiety or autism?

5'7" and somedays I think I might not be ugly, but I avoid mirrors because I hate how I look.

I've never been diagnosed, but one time I asked my sister if she thought I was autistic and she just went "Hmmm..."

Have you considered suicide at 30? I think about it everyday of my life, it's actually what keeps me going. I just keep repeating the mantra "only two more years" in my head all throughout the morning and soon enough the pain is gone, who cares about tfw no gf when you're ending it in less than 700 days. I've accepted my fate, I fully expect my decomposing body to be found by the cops after neighbors complain about the smell.

Attached: 1655137046616.png (897x900, 1.47M)

Forget about it. Only girls in their teens fall in love with their friends, you're dealing with women now. But you're a boy, and if you're not a man your chances of a woman catching feelings for you are very slim. Get rid of that neurotic, fearful, passive, boring personality and become confident, brave, fun and strong.

I use to consider suicide, but not anymore. Back when I was a drinker (I've been sober for a bit now) I thought about it every time I got drunk. Now that I don't get drunk, I haven't had that suicidal ideation anymore.

I feel like I'm in a very dark place, with her saying I have no chance to be with her, but I surprisingly haven't thought of suicide yet.

Can an almost 30 year old "boy" still learn how to become a man?

5'7" definitely isn't great but it could be worse. You'd also know if you were ugly. If you don't think so but you still hate looking in mirrors, you're probably just average with low self-esteem.

Do you have any friends?

Yes, but they're all work friends. I work at a very male-dominated job, there are no women where I work.

It seems like the solution is for you to find another nice girl. You've done it once so you know it's possible.

So, going by my track record of taking nearly 30 years to find even a single girl to talk to me, I'll be almost 60 when I find the next one... great...

Yes, and even faster than if you were younger. Teenage males have to wait years while their brain matures as they slowly inch towards mental adulthood. But your brain has been ready for a decade or more, and if you prime it the right way you won't be able to stop yourself from reaching your potential.

>if you prime it the right way
What is the right way?

That's fine, I wasn't implying you should date any female friends. The first step is to start hanging out with those guys more often: go out with them, engage in hobbies, talk about women, learn from them, etc. You just want to get/keep a social life going - robots take for granted their social skills and don't realize they atrophy like a muscle if you don't use them.

The reason I'm telling you to do that is you've got to get out of your head right now. Stop worrying about women, let alone one e-girl.

>The reason I'm telling you to do that is you've got to get out of your head right now. Stop worrying about women, let alone one e-girl.

Bro, I literally turn 30 next year and the one possible chance I had a girlfriend just fell through. I will literally be the fuckin meme, I'll be the fucking wizard meme. How the fuck am I just supposed to forget that?

I dunno how better to put this, but do today what 40-year-old you (or 50- or 60-year-old you) will wish you did. Because if you think it's bad now, wait until you're 40 and you've done nothing to even try to change. If you can't understand the sentiment I'm expressing to you right now and would rather just overdose on black pills like the rest of these spergs, go ahead. I'll forget about you by tomorrow morning.

Your objective is to become a healthy mature man, therefore you have to build the life of such a man piece by piece.
First you need a social life. Take this guy's advice . Knowing that there are other individuals who value your presence will help your self-steem. After that's taken care focus on becoming someone whos is fun to be around, this will help later on talking with strangers (women).
Then you need a healthy mindset. Replace any ideas that would hinder your progress (self doubt, perssimism, nihilism, etc.) with helpful ones. For this you have to scavenge wherever you feel like it. You can use psychhology or philosophy to disarm the negative thought processes of your mind. There is some good advice on self-help in r/seduction if you take time to browse through the shit. Even meme youtube videos about masculinity and jordan peterson are a good start.
Then you need a healthy lifestyle. Your performance will be affected by how healty your body and mind feel. Eat healthy and sleep plenty. I recommend doing exercise routines that make use of your whole body and leave you exhausted. Getting in touch with the range of sensations in your body, good and bad. will make you appreciate being alive. Seeing your body transform throughout the months as you workout will teach you that change is in fact possible, and that you're not hopelessly stuck where you are.

There is much more to this, but this is what I could come up with on the spot. Anyway the only thing that you really need to hear is that you know where you're going to end up if you don't set things straight soon. Today you're a friendless virgin, tomorrow you're depressed, the day after you're killing yourself or waiting to die alone and unhappy. This is literally life or death. Always remember it.

>30 yo khv

Why do people come on and tell these obvious lies? Either you are lying about being a virgin or you are lying about that being a problem for you.

The only way someone can realistically stay a virgin that long is if they are asexual and actively trying to avoid sex. Putting in the barest of effort will get you laid in modern society.

Your idea of a nice girl is someone who leads you on for years and says she could not imagine dating you?

That's my dream life

What's stopping you from doing that right now?

Get a library card and go for a walk, right now.