Gen Z

Gen Z is the best. I love the mean populist energy and love and fun. Everyone is on LSD all the time and being the good kind of mean. Every day I feel new greater levels of self respect in myself and others. Ever more transcendent and of ever higher states of consciousness.

Attached: E57C0451-15F9-4001-AAA0-1CE061A41DBA.jpg (736x981, 238.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/americans-increase-lsd-use-and-a-bleak-outlook-for-the-world-may-be-to-blame1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who pays you for this crap chang

ccp shill bot stop spamming your shit fag
>

source on those milkers?

lol funny thing is that younger people do it less than the previous generations.

>The researchers found that past-year LSD use increased by 56 percent over three years. The rise was especially pronounced in certain user groups, including people with college degrees (who saw a 70 percent increase) and people aged 26 to 34 (59 percent), 35 to 49 (223 percent) and 50 or older (45 percent). Younger people aged 18 to 25, on the other hand, decreased their use by 24 percent.

scientificamerican.com/article/americans-increase-lsd-use-and-a-bleak-outlook-for-the-world-may-be-to-blame1/

Gen Z is unironically very closed off and worships corporations and consumerism like god. They have no understanding or want of higher levels of thinking.

OP, the fuck are you on about?

So true user, keep doing these post. I truly admire you.

Attached: detaihi-67c3bd3e-ed1e-4ff9-8444-bde42df469e7.jpg (1366x768, 206.86K)

I fucking hate western Z girl energy. Everything is so fucking hyper guarded and sarcastic and ironic. It fucking sucks.

i personally as a gen z think that we need a revolution against the politicians and ceos as they are leading us towards communism and are trying to take away our weapons

the government is causing mass shootings they killed jfk they killed mlk and many moar protestors

the rich and elite are all entitled brats and pedos

the clintons just in general

the list goes on

nothing is real our really is an illusion they know the power of Psychedelics that's why they're illegal buy gold bye

Carrying a skateboard as a fashion accessory and wearing shitty 90s clothes culturally remarketed to you by an advertising executive shaping your generational identity makes you worse than offspring of jews

op is a chinese spambot sage this thread

Whats so Chinese about this?
I don't sense an inferiority complex from these posts

op is literally chinese picrel and a spamming faggot

Attached: 89BD8492-013E-404F-9902-FACFF465344D.jpg (1125x1518, 1.42M)

Before, OP was spamming about love, but he clearly doesn't believe in it. OP, You keep spamming about universal conscience, but you sure want to take up a lot of space, selfishly, instead of letting other people come to it or express themselves within it.
If you actually loved people, you wouldn't be nonstop spamming, removing their ability to express themselves. If you actually loved people, you wouldn't deliberately make their spaces uninhabitable to them. You would actually care about the cultures and topics of discussion that they care about enough to be quiet and listen, instead of needing to dominate entire boards.
I've seen you here, I've seen you on /k/, I've seen you on Any Forums.
You are invading people's spaces.
You don't believe in the things you're posting.
You're a petty, hate filled little creature, who is a mockery of "love"
You are malicious, and a censor.
You are a remover of freedoms. You aren't saving anybody, you're just making the world worse, and you're either doing it on purpose or you're too deluded to realize:
You're more like an anti-Christ than a Christ.

Whats Chinese about that post?

But this is what you're doing with your big weird post?

Hit a nerve there, did I?
You're not love. You are hate. You are a silencer and a destroyer of community.
If there was a universal conscience, we'd unanimously kick you out for being a loudmouth.
In fact, the only reason you probably keep pushing for it is because you're too much of a dysgenic loser to actually fit in with normal people. It'd be easier if we were aLl oNe sOuL mAn!
And if we were, you would be the part of our soul to cauterize and cut out. Ego death won't change your awkwardness, and larping as some enlightened wise one doesn't change how spiteful you really are to kill so many threads at once.
Selfish curr.

But what nerve did OP strike in you and why is it such a big deal?

Read the post eslnigger

Well... what is he silencing? How about you use his threads to say something neat?

Do you have no reading comprehension? He's upset the guy keeps killing threads which is warranted why the fuck does one guy need to have 12 fucking threads at once? It stifles unique discussions which is the Whole point of the board

op is literally chinese
he spams shit all over this site, ive posted other screencaps in his other threads but i cant post due to image duplicates. if youre op playing dumb pls fuck off dude.
this guy nailed it
reminder to sage all threads like this

Yeah all the discussion going on in this board.
I think youre a funny little guy just like OP. I think you two make a cute couple.
What do you like posting about instead?

how about he uses his threads to saying something neat or even remotely meaningful instead of spamming the same autistic garbage spew 15 times an hour? you want quality discussion, post quality content nigger.

Fuck off OP you aren't slick and you arent the fucking arbiter of Any Forums into whose threads we must be gracious to post in. This isn't fucking r*ddit

But what is Chinese about his posts?
Thats all I want to know. So he's Chinese for making multiple threads?

youre really good at obfuscating discussion, op.
he's literally, ethnically chinese and sometimes makes chinese related posts. that's truth and its all i insinuated, why are you trying to draw attention away from the fact that he (you) is an annoying fucking faggot spammer?

>yeah all the discussion on this board
I'm surprised you can grasp sarcasm, chink, but I'm also not surprised by your blatant sardonic hatred of Any Forums. This board DOES have great discussions, and the fact that you resent this board so much, and the site in general, really shines through the fact that you can't even grasp the fundamentals of Any Forums, such as, you know, not just making a bunch of threads and abandoning them to slide and astroturf.
Also stop pretending to NOT be OP lmfao. Jesus Christ you're not as smart as you think you are.

Idk I just think its funny how this guys posts are causing you to sperg out. I mean doesn't this guy just post about nazis fucking their ethereal Jewish girlfriend or whatever?
Why not that guy who always makes extremely long fantasy posts about being a French boy servant who really needs to piss? Thats ome weird poster that has stuck out in my mind lately. Whats up with that guy?
Or how about the discords of literally tranny groomers preying on underage kids? Or whatever loop of posts is going through r9k at any given moment.
But for some reason THIS guy struck a nerve with you. Out of all the regular posters, this is the one that made you write multiple full posts.

I just think its kinda funny is all.

It feels like every generation gets better the further removed from boomers it is. Once they're all dead in 30 years we'll probably enter a new golden age.