See cute girl irl

>see cute girl irl
>know I will never have a chance
>immediately want to kill myself
anybody else know this feel?

Attached: descarga (1).png (204x247, 4.29K)

i've stopped going to the local walmart to buy groceries because apparently they only hire cuties

>see beautiful sunrise on way to work
>too stressed out to enjoy it
>realise how fucked it is that im not even allowed to enjoy something so basic
>feel like my free will has been revoked
>get depressed for days

it's even worse when they talk to me for a bit just to be friendly, like the girl that works in the bakery next to my house, she used to come to my store and talk shit everyday until she stopped, saw her the other day just having a laugh with some manlet and I didn't get jelaous or anything just fucking sad, I'm a worthless piece of shit fuck this world

Attached: images (32).jpg (480x640, 25.76K)

same but when I lay in my bed

i feel the same way constant anxiety and panic attacks from the moment i wake up

>see a cute girl irl
>know I have a chance
>will to live restored
Love is so easy

Attached: 1655235652347.jpg (615x924, 64.33K)

>Be me
>Stupid woman
>Go into shop
>Cute loner guy works there
>Keep going back to chat him up
>He never hits on me
>Must not like me
>Sad.png
>Have to settle for a guy who actually expresses interest in me

how do i hit on a woman

step 1. be tall or good looking

well I did say I'm a worthless piece of shit at the end

okay then what do i say

tap on the left shoulder from behind and punch her from the right side as she is turning around

literally just ask for a number at that point but chads get approached first anyway, if it hasn't happened to you then its over

Attached: 421414421.jpg (728x389, 60.21K)

Kill yourself queer I've had sex and never been approached by a woman.
Can give a long guide now but I'm this scenario step one is to go into the bakery she works at and talk to her. Pretty much the same shit she was doing with you. Otherwise just make a few jokes if you can, or if she changes her nails/hair/earrings whatever mention it and say you like it.

how is that relevant in anyway to what I said? if you approach a girl at a shop you better have chad looks JFL retard

Too me in real life for me in real life

You need to go back - originally of course

>walking down street
>cute girl smiles at me as I walk by
>surprised, feel good about myself
>bump into her again later in the day
>try striking up a conversation
>she immediately tries to sell me something

It's always too good to be true

Attached: crying in the club.jpg (862x1200, 129.2K)

Reminds me
>walking through town with friend
>three cute girls blatantly check me out as we pass them
>they were like 14
>happy for rest of the day
It felt so good

You guys are not reading the signs,

If she smiles at you or around you, you're in. If she talks to you, you're in. If she walks past you singing...

Think about it dummy, is puny girl going to want to risk everything and come onto you in a blatant, overt way? Do you want her to start kssing you so you're her bitch?

You have to make the moves, stop being scared

What if you catch her leering at you, I don't consider myself attractive but it had me thinking. Too bad I felt extremely shit that day, couldn't bring myself to make a move. I usually assume they are intrigued by my autism ; I walk in a quick robotic manner spotting a poker face.