"Incel content is dangerous"

Why do normies seethe at the fact that men are making observations based off empirical data that shows women are utter shallow whores that only care about looks and height. I wonder how many roasties and normies go around looking at incel related content and do not at all consider the points these youtubers are making and just beat around the bush and scream "Misogny!", these videos genuinely make me seethe

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-19 033545.png (1104x795, 754.97K)

link it im lazy

>some fat faggot is cashing in late on le inkle documentary videos

this is their cope mechanism
they hate truth

Some people have invested their identity with politically correct bullshit too much to change without a lot of pain
Some people might be able to think theres sonething going wrong but their fear of wrongthink and getting ostracized keeps them from even sketching a thought in that direction
Some people have so much of a women are wonderful men are pigs bias they cant even see their blindspots and everything they disagree is swept under the boogeyman of patriarchy
Some people just follow what the mainstream sentiment is
Some people believe in the just world fallacy and if heres guys that dont have sexual success they automatically think they are bad people or mysogynists, while its clear bad people and women haters fuck, so thats not it
Some people specially women are so subconsciously eugenic they dont care what undesireable men think or want and dont view them as fully human

Attached: pepe-smoke.gif (498x498, 72.63K)

Why are you subtly shilling this nigger's channel?

Why does every youtuber nowadays do that neon backlight bullshit? He had a nice background with the flowers already. What is the point of tinting it blue other than being a trendy faggot?

If you are against violent crime you are racist. If you are against financial crime and erosion of a nation's values and morals you are antisemitic. If you are against declining marriage and birthrates or increasing stds and divorce rates you are misogynist.
People want to act like modern times are so difficult and confusing to understand but it's actually quite simple. Bad is good and good is bad. Ultimately society and especially women reward antisocial people and punish anyone who doesn't go along with this.

this dude looks like a discord pedo incel groomer

Why do you care? Don't. Stop it.

Some guys just like neon lights and purple.

That's very black and white thinking. I'm critical of immigration especially and do bring it up, but nobody has ever called me a nazi or racist lol. I'm just not a sperg about it and always try to be civil, because if you aren't, people will miss your point.

Hes prob just a feminine faggot and a closet tranny like most of those lefty/ breadtube fags so he likes that style.

>low tier leftist normie whiteoid with low test and high bf% lecturing his audience of teenagers and trannies about inane internet shit and politics for 10 minutes, full of strawmen and shit humour

there are at least 20 channels like this with hundreds of thousands of subscribers

Attached: 1619857492782.png (750x686, 351.1K)

You're a lonely fucker user, grow up and stop being a creep. "Oh noo woman won't fuck me but i have this data wich i based my empirical freedom to call them whores"

Fucking pathetic, so fucking sad.

Attached: bhtg3r1nktd81.jpg (640x730, 104.32K)

This nigga got clowned by V**sh stans lmao

They act like the incel thing only started like 5 years ago.
Its only become something with a name within the past 5 years.
The conditions that have put us here have been in place for 20+ years

There needs to be some intelligent pushback against incel culture and especially against these blackpill youtube grifters. But this just isn't it.
Not only do these status-quo-warriors provide no reasonable counternarrative, but by denying obvious truths they likely even reinforce blackpill beliefs.

Noo not my heckin womerinos

>zoomer video essayist with bisexual background lighting
opinion rejected

Incels are probably 70% right about everything but they will never admit this. This divide between incel culture and normie culture will only get worse as time goes on

I imagine the only smart way to solve the incel problem is to solve the cause and not the symptoms.
Unfortunately the way society has been stacking on itself, youd have to reassess a lot of it. A lot of people will have to cope with the fact that their idea of the greater good built these conditions

As a man you should use your frustration for constructive motivation rather than destructive