Dating Apps

I never know what to say to these cunts. They give me nothing to work with. This girl is from china

Attached: IMG-8242.jpg (1242x1389, 179.99K)

This one is from tokyo. Again not sure what to follow that up with

Attached: IMG-8243.png (1242x2208, 157.48K)

I never had a gf and am a khv, but couldn't you just extend the convo by asking what type of hip hop do you recommend me to listen to? Or maybe say something like maybe we could listen to something together to see what I would like. I don't know but yeah that's something I would do I suppose if I had some balls.

Well clearly this is proof of JBW

Normally when anons post stuff like this the girl is just obviously retarded or stonewalling but you just suck at conversation dude. They are giving you a decent amount to work with. Do you happen to be extremely attractive?

thats cause ur text game is weak op

Too late. I asked her what she's studying. If she replies then I'll ask that
Many people on this site would say I'm not white (I'm shitalian)
I think I'm pretty average
Okay then how should I get better? I got one date with a really cute girl from this app but I think I blew it in person because she never texted me back after that. I don't really know how to talk to girls

tell u she can get credits from ur dick

This is exhausting

Attached: IMG-8244.png (1242x2208, 488.76K)

>Okay then how should I get better?
the only way to get better is with experience... you need to join every group in every app you can find with the objective to find girls to talk to. If you need some examples i can tell you that on reddit there are multiple subreddits where people is searching someone to talk to (either there on some others app)(and you also get to decide right away to just talk to girls). Or you could try telegram and its groups, lthis is the way i got better at texting) or you could try kik and just join every group.
The most important aspect is to be sincere, not desperate and obviously not misogynistic.
i believe in u, u can do it

Attached: 1gx5tzpf5r491.jpg (640x640, 95.31K)

lmfao he actually did it

Shes saying more than you you fucking stupid douche

Only in that part of the conversation. This is what came before all that

Attached: 9E3A01A0-3433-4943-8FE4-D524E1A70E65.jpg (1242x2208, 248.12K)

Only success I've ever had on a dating app was 3 months ago on bumble, matched with this super nerdy girl, and since we had similar interests (drinking tea, watching 60s sci-fi shows) it was easy to get along, we just talked about how much we liked that nerdy shit for ages
Still dating her 3 months later
Kind of weird how successful I was there since the previous 7 years was just constant failure

I have no idea how to communicate to people on dating apps. I just get unliked for not saying the right thing
It would be nice if they gave some feedback

I'm not a woman but if someone tried to have a convo like this with me I'd be disinterested at the minute. This is not how you talk with women you want to hook up with, you're going to get friendzoned at best, but most likely ghosted.

so what'd he do wrong. should he have started with a vaguely flirty line and then post eggplant emojis? Is that what woman want?

Pro-tip that's actually helpful:
Don't just keep asking question after question, as if it's a fucking interview or something. Try to get a back-and-forth going on the same topic where you're actually talking about it, not just inquiring about it.

This is the best advice from this thread so far

> what'd he do wrong
You don't go interrogation mode with a woman. Maybe it is the best way you can manage to show interest, but she is going to feel like she is filling out a form.
> should he have started with a vaguely flirty line and then post eggplant emojis?
Only extremely physicaly attractive males can get away with this, cause females will always get the hots for them unless they really fuck up. For the rest of us we have to work it, make them feel something for us where there was previously nothing.

I'm not into dating apps, but the gist is to come off as a confident, fun guy who doesn't care about what other people think about him and is not afraid to speak his mind. e.g. when she said that she was studying education I would have said something like I'm glad more cute teachers are coming up. It's extermely taxing to fake this kind of personality and slipping up can be fatal, so if you're not the guy above I'd recommend working on yourself.

This is hinge. It's not for hookups
Would also like to know
>back and forth
I have nothing in common with any of these cunts. How would I even do that

Attached: F84A5A06-0938-4286-A383-4DFE9B739C93.png (1242x2208, 541.58K)

>have nothing in common with any of these cunts
So why the fuck are you talking to them?
What, you just want them for a quick hookup?
Then skip the hastle and just hire a prostitute if you don't want to bother with actually engaging with their interests.

What's the name of the app? I want too try it

No I'm not looking for a hookup. I already said that, dumbass. I just don't respond well to conversation. I'd rather do things together. That's how I've made all my friends