Did your class had a titcow? What was she like?

Did your class had a titcow? What was she like?

Attached: 1655392645654.png (980x684, 530.02K)

Yeah she was short and obsessed with anime. Total hot topic mall goth

unironically feel really bad for those girls
imagine being like 13 and suddenly getting huge milkers and having dudes perv over you constantly
overnight going from a kid to a woman must be so weird

> Thirteen years old girls are women
Go back

He's saying that guys suddenly start to perv on them the same way adult women get it

You fucking sperg

There was a girl in my middle school that grew some big C's after 6th grade, she was already kind of popular but obviously that skyrocketed. Lots of talk about her from both guys and girls, and sitting with her and her other friends at recess she would just complain about the experience. How guys just see her as her tits, and how some girls hate her now, and sucky bras and such. Couldn't help but be sympathetic, she was practically reduced to her tits those couple years when nobody else had really developed.

Yeah, this extra thicc russian milkcow with humongous melons akin to the stuff you only see in anime themed art rather than real life transferred to our class, I have never seen such a fine boob specimen in my life

All the seething other girls bullied her for being "fat" out of jealousy that she changed schools. I will never forgive any of these seething chestletts, she was literally titty perfection

An absolutely annoying cunt. She had some kind of weird condition where basically none of her fat went anywhere but her tits so she was like 4ft 10 and Auschwitz Tier with the biggest tits you'd ever seen. She liked the whole scene style and was a turbo normie.

Nice English esl-fag
>grew up in a small town
We had a town wide titcow.
Came in halfway through the year. Was 5'1 maybe, massive tirs when girls had none. Immediately every dude was drooling. Nice girl, but turned into a slot because of attention.
Had another one in high school too if anyone wants a good greentree text, I dated her

source on image? originally

Just something Im working on based on that titcow everyone knew from school.
twitter.com/ComicsKatelyn

Yeah, she was one of the popular Stacies and they illegitimately looked like your pic since she was like 12-13.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mikoto_akemi__9307003203a46143bfbe5c2ae3f586d0.jpg (2281x1000, 710.98K)

I went to a British school so the only girls with notable tits were fat

Yes. Back in grd 9 with her DDD cups. Dated her too. Did just about everything with those tits. Sucked em, slapped them around, tied them up, poured wax on em ect

dude fr? grade 9 you was into all that hardcore bdsm shit? woahxD

yes, she was basically a typical bimbo, and she always wore clothing that covered up her boobs completely (turtlenecks etc.)

God bless Tansisanon

>she would just complain about the experience.
Ironically, when she was just seem as a pair of tits, the onl thing she could talk about was being a pair of tits it seems

A girl that I haven't seen since early elementary school. Reappeared in middle school. She has big tits. I can recall her saying that she wanted to be a stripper during the bus ride to school one morning. She was a bitchy girl.

she dyed her hair to orange last year, she was even kissing the chad in the classroom. they got caught while kissing but they just got away with warning. idk if they are still going out but i dont think so. she was 168cm-ish, big tits, small waist and big ass. i always hated her because she looked like a grown up.

in middle school the desks were in pair of two and i was the guy next to the titcow and she let me touch them multiple times during the year. now she has a child and i guess shes married

Yeah she had massive milkers, got them pretty early too in middle school. She would always try to hide them, which was a shame. I think titcows either go one of two ways, they either embrace it and love the attention/power it gives them, or they hate it and try to hide them away. Sadly she was the latter. In hs she dated some tiny, ugly twink in drama with her who was probably 5'5 with an ugly face. I think she liked having total control in the relationship since getting big tits made her lose a sense of control. She was way out of his league so he'd do whatever she wanted, she also liked that he was too much of a pussy to openly sexualize her even though in his mind he was.