The only way to force this generation of pathetic whiny faggots like you and me out of this cycle of weakness is...

The only way to force this generation of pathetic whiny faggots like you and me out of this cycle of weakness is another world war. Going to war is unironically the most masculine thing you can do, and would also get feminists to finally shut the fuck up, since undoubtedly they would not want to fight. I hope the war in Ukraine spreads across Europe, and every adult male under 35 is conscripted and trained to standard. Even if many of us die in said war, we would be the remembered as real men, not faggots who women didn't want that died in slumped in front of their computers after leading a life of loneliness and dissatisfaction.

Attached: 13537.jpg (287x400, 30.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRdDF9Po8YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not going to war for anyone, this entire fucking world can blast itself to magma I'm not going to protect anything or any creation of the god who hates me so much.

If war is so manly just become a rapist or serial killer. Same thing, more individualistic and empowering. If you advocate for war you must also be fine with theses, yes?

That's exactly why we need to go to war. Nobody has any pride in their nation or people anymore, and that can't be fixed through political or social changes anymore- it can only be done through the primal desire to defend your tribe

youtube.com/watch?v=BRdDF9Po8YI

Attached: 1627138400662.jpg (650x650, 61.56K)

Nice bait, almost had me for a sec

Sorry, but I am not going to die for roasties, kikes and capitalists.

Any schizo who believes in national or tribal unity/identity should probably just overdose over meds, there's nothing left in this world that I value more than my life kr want to protect.
Make chads fight and kill each other

Then fight against it originally

>muh masculinity
>muh heroism and sacrifice

>The only way to force this generation of pathetic whiny faggots like you and me
speak for yourself. if you really believe in your own words then you would have enlisted alredy, otherwise you're just speaking hypocritical drivel

If you want to fight and be a man so badly, then just join the army. You can always do that.

But no, instead you dream of some external force pushing you into that situation, so that you can be absolved from the responsibility of your choices

Pretty much yeah tbhngl to be frank

>The only way to force this generation of pathetic whiny faggots like you and me out of this cycle of weakness is another world war
Just mandatory conscription would be enough.
And people are whiny faggots because they never faced hardship in life. That's what I think.

Mandatory conscription is not enough, look at south korea

eh, I'd say going to church is what turned me from being a whiny faggot.
My short stint in military was good for discipline and seeing how good I've got it and finding out how much suffering I can take, but a lot of those lessons pretty much vanished once I got back into the normal world, and now I pretty much never clean my place. I managed not to quit my job immediately after landing it but even that was just barely, I pretty much fell back to old shitty ways and worse after getting out.
Sure, military SORTOF forces you to become less sperg socially, but plenty of guys there still never cracked that shell, and I myself still preferred to do my own thing most of the time for free time.
But church is what gave me purpose and social ability and friends and a sort of necessity to fulfill obligations of those things, and connections for jobs, etc.
Now of course, this was southern church where people talk to eachother, not catholic church. But I suppose if you did RCIA or forced your way into some conversation after mass an apostolic could manage similar results.

What do I need to look for? A country that seems to be doing just fine?

Niggee that's rooted in wanting to protect the women, children, neighbors around you. You think any incels here have that? That's why every single one of them will desert the moment they get the chance. Who the fuck cares.

But they would after, is what I'm saying.

>just join the army
They don't want me
You have to compete with hundreds of others for very few positions. Modern militaries are tiny

speaking from experience here, if we're talking USA, they want you. They'll take ANYTHING they can get. They'll take women who can't do a fuckin pullup. They'll take mofos who have brain tumors (as long as army doesnt find out), straight retarded motherfuckers, kids who literally only speak Spanish, twigs, fatties, weirdos, faggots, trans, devilworshippers, wouldbeschoolshooters, fucking anyone. Unless you have permanent medical records clearly indicating you should never be in the military.

You can go fight in Ukraine too you know, go sign up. Oh you won't because you're just a pathetic insecure faggot who lives a weak sedentary first world life and only likes to adorn himself with signifiers of masculinity like some sad, sad cartoon of a man in order to satiate some worthless concept you got from media? Wow I'm so surprised