Minecraft thread

New world

Attached: 1653166639495.png (1907x974, 660.03K)

very cool, heres my world that ive been playing on and off for about 2-3 years. Theres a lot more to it than this but heres my "main" base, tried getting most of it in one pic. Also deepslate bricks are cool as fuck, anyways report back to us if you find any diamonds. good luck friend!

Attached: my world.png (894x503, 746.93K)

cleared out a sea temple a while ago and still dont know wat to do with it

Attached: 2022-05-28_04.36.32.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

what if you turned it into a vault? or maybe try and get all the paintings in there and showcase them? could try turning it into a village to but that may be a little difficult.. not sure..

I started a new world in 1.15.2 cause new minecraft is bloated and cancer

I've started a new game. Never got further than creating a small farming/crafting area, and went into the nether a few times and crafting some redstone creations.
Giving it another go now, and going to keep this 1 (bedrock 1.19). Trading with villagers, and I want to get to the end at some point (a long way off yet).
Yes, I am aware the house looks like shit.

Attached: shithouse.png (1223x688, 1.47M)

Is that all diamond??? Haven't played minecraft for a few years...

That's rad as fuck! Maybe turn it into a secret garden

Never used a quill and book before.
It's quite handy, desu.

Attached: mineadventurestartsherecraft.png (959x541, 141.82K)

Any Forums minecraft server when

i have nothing to do user pls make one lets play together

Attached: 1653115728060.jpg (720x706, 70.73K)

my deepest desire is finding a qt voice girl that will teach me how to play minecraft

This is a small village that I made way back in 2019 I think, before the nether update. It's walled in and has my house, a small farm, a forge, a library, a storehouse containing a brewery and a smaller house for a friend to stay in.

I just opened it recently and I'm thinking of continuing where I left off here instead of just creating a new world.

Attached: 2022-06-18_10.51.23.png (1366x712, 1.88M)

i mean Any Forumscraft is still up mc.chimpout.club:25600

Not OP but, I say do it.
Did you have any ideas on what to make to make it bigger?

i think i tried that one in the past but either no one was online or no one responded to my interactions

God I wish but please have the server be in Europe.

It's American, isn't it?

>Did you have any ideas on what to make to make it bigger?

Honestly I'm not sure. I think the first thing I want to do is actually find a stronghold and beat the ender dragon, I haven't gotten around to doing it on this one yet.

It's honestly a nice little settlement as it is, but because I made it before 1.18, the land around it is pretty much bare. What I have in mind is to build a bunch of little settlements like this one, and hook them up with a road network. It will take forever to do however, so I'm not sure.

I've only been to the nether, never seen the dragon. It's something I'm aiming for on this restart, and a lot more villager interaction. I only robbed them or used them to get raids.
I think the good thing about having something that takes a while to build, would be knowing it's something that can be a time sink.

>I've only been to the nether, never seen the dragon. It's something I'm aiming for on this restart, and a lot more villager interaction. I only robbed them or used them to get raids.
>I think the good thing about having something that takes a while to build, would be knowing it's something that can be a time sink.

A while back I interacted with villagers legitimately for the first time and it's quite OP if you know how to use them properly.

Without going into much detail, all the "smithing" villagers can eventually exchange all the diamond tools/armour you need when they are at max experience, often enchanted. The librarian villager can also be quite OP, I think they can sell mending books.

For making money, the best early-game villagers are the stonecutter and fletcher, they'll buy clay and sticks early game which are easy to gather. Later on, the butcher is absolutely OP if you can get a pig farm running with potatoes. Same with the farmer, once you set up a decent sized farming area you'll be rolling in emeralds.

If you really wanted to, you could play this game without even mining, and still end up with diamond equipment, that's how OP villagers are.

I was trading my paper for emeralds, then trading the emeralds with the cleric for redstone dust. I put a fence round a village, and loads of lighting, so I can trade there, but also plan on doing an indoor market type thing near where my sheep farm and auto shearing building are going. Once it's built, I'll have to build a railway to go get some villagers back to mine. Never knew you could put a lead on a boat and tow it, so could maybe get a load of boats and leads to drag them back *it's not nice, but would be so much easier if you could put a lead on a villager).
I have a biggish cow farm, so I could get leather for books, and have 4 pigs left from my first meat farm, so can use them to start another.
The only thing about the big farms, is the noise. Wish could auto feed them and have it underground, then could set up a cart with hopper to bring all the goodies up.

Attached: mootopia.png (2328x1080, 732.76K)

any of you guys know what's up with openjdk platform binary, i started playing on thursday again, everything was fine
then i wanted to start it on friday and today aswell and it'c completely unplayable because openjdk platform binary uses up like 100% of my cpu and ram
apperently i am not the only one with this issue but no matter what i tried it didn't help adn i am fucking pissed about it