NEET thread

>NEET: Not in Employment, Education, Training
if your in any of these you cannot post in this thread

How are you passing time? how many time have you been a NEET? how old are you?
24 yo NEET of 2 years. I'm doing nothing all day but browse Any Forums. tell me something fun to do to pass time

Attached: 1654792014446.jpg (720x1280, 519.96K)

NEETs literally don't exist lol
it's all a psyop to get you to make dumb life decisions

technically im not a neet but my lifestyle is of one, i am last year of uni and i spend 90% of my time at home just browsing the internet and playing video games with my friends when they show up

Current N.E.E.T here
Im 19 , currently sitting on a bench in a forrest and trying to take a walk to an unknown route. Most of the time im just infront of a screen and reading books , but also take walks from time to time. Feels good. But yeah , it's pretty boring for me to be a N.E.E.T and im trying to find a job. Have a nice day , user!

Attached: b34.png (522x531, 287.41K)

Also can't really give you things to do since I also have barely anything to do since im a ruralfag.

>pic
care to elaborate? i dont get it

my 20's will be spent being a hikikomori loser instead of enjoying my life like a normal person
I really feel like shit today

all because I'm non NT, I have to spend my 'prime years' alone and inside

Then change? I cannot understand how you are not at least educating yourself. Don't you want to know what makes this beautiful world work at it's core? Phsyics and mathematics is so fun! I can get you some great book recommendations about maths and stuff, maybe then you can share my passion

I'm learning a language and I work out
but it doesn't matter because I'm not NT, I'll never be able to do the things normalfags do and I'll always be uncomfortable in this world

If I ever manage to overcome this, I'll be too old to enjoy life anyway

35 year old neet here user

do it faggit,yo have time

work out

What language do you learn? I currently learn Japanese to read Re:Zero, but I also speak German and Russian. I believe you can take control user, don't let this beautiful, yet creul world overtake your mind.

I'm learning Japanese too, I can read simple stuff right now
I just really don't see myself ever being in control, living alone, having friends, travelling etc, my brain just won't allow it, I can't even imagine being such a person

Though my life has been bad at times, I don't think I have ever felt the way you do. But I believe in you user, I believe it is best for you to leave this site while you can. Being surrounded by neets is not something that is going to help your wellbeing. You have so unbelievably much potential! No normiefag is gonna ever attempt to learn something as difficult as Japanese. You have the fortitude to work out. Realize this, user, you are special, no matter how much anyone wants you to believe otherwise. You can do it!

Binaries checked

holy shit non NEETs out

STFU nigger life is beautiful and you should appreciate the world at your feet

stfu go on another thread

I will, and there's nothing you can do about it

I've only properly been a neet for a year but for the last year the only time I've gone outside is for groceries or for cigarettes. Even before that my life style was basically identical except I went to school/uni on weekdays. I've been fucked since I was 14 but I've learned to enjoy solitude and wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Anyway I will now proceed to get wasted with this bottle of vodka I have and then play hoi4 later when I'm more drunk.

I basically feel like I'm handicapped, and no matter how good looking or fit or smart I am, I will always be lacking compared to normalfags because I'm not NT

absolute pussies

Attached: 1655568186294.jpg (1112x808, 97.14K)