Female tomboys when did you realize you were a tomboy and what makes you one?

Female tomboys when did you realize you were a tomboy and what makes you one?

Attached: 1629973256300m.jpg (1024x690, 53.2K)

Holy shit nigger pleeeeeeeeeease leave the computer alone for 2 days, your life is going by and you dont even notice it

im an ugly lesbian

How ugly are we speaking about?

a -1 out of 10

>what makes you one?
>Have interests and hobbies which less girls show curiosity in
>Play types of video games where girls are nonexistent
>Founded my own clan and won community organized tournaments to imprint my name on.
>High confidence, high self esteem, overall great track on life with a high drive to success
>Be engineer where girls are nonexistent, yet the flow of money is great.
>Don't like seeing voluntary failure/giving up
>Provide morale boost and redpills to my only one friend and support her to reach success. I help everybody who is on my side.
>Be musculous and fitter than my peers from forging my muscles with Zeus the moment I could walk, do alot of various sports all my life long
>Beat guys in armwrestling challenges
>Beat guys in fights, dumped one into the hospital
>Guys respect me
>Girls fear me, only get asked what my routine is, other than that get completely ignored.
>Love making food because I know I'll have the best meal of my life with it
>Best food is self caught food. I like to fish for this. Fishing and gutting your fish is satisfying, especially bringing it back home. Since I'm sailing now I'll attempt to catch oceanic fishes now, and I did. I had never seen that thing with my life before. Sometimes I gift the fish both to my grandma and my friend. I would love to try out hunting with a rifle someday.
>when did you realize it
Probably when my father started making jokes about it and general life experience during my my early teens. Thanks to him for being an influence to becoming who am I now. He's shy, sweet and the calm type of guy, but an awesome lad.

Attached: b825.png (498x497, 148.48K)

based BASED BASED BASED ultra based

Attached: 1624057650012m.jpg (1024x1020, 75.77K)

Do you like pegging and molesting others?

>>Beat guys in armwrestling challenges
>>Beat guys in fights, dumped one into the hospital
damn those guys must've been some limpwristed basedboys

i was told i was one by user and i couldn't disagree
i have no feminine hobbies or friends, i don't understand other women, my mother avoided me like the plague, the only time i wear makeup is halloween (i am so bad at it i had my uncle do it for me) and wearing feminine clothes makes me really uncomfortable because i feel like i don't really have a right to. i rarely speak and i constantly look like i'm glaring at people. i don't know how to smile correctly. i will post on this board like usual and people mostly assume i'm a guy.

i'm not a cool on purpose tomboy, i'm just crazy retarded.

Attached: mexican_calendar_art06.jpg (900x1014, 359.57K)

What combat do you do?

I'm not into that or any BDSM fetish shit. I'm a virgin either way.
A well placed punch on the right location will incapacitate even the most bulky walking mass.
Having done fencing in the beginning, afterwards MMA for multiple years in the past and I did boxing in the local club for a time too. I do it alone by myself now.

I do respect you because you own positive energy and help people as you stated. There is still good left in the world after all.

Wife material

>you have been muted for 2 seconds because spujb babdbab aofpsb nahd

Can we date? I want to see if I can make you feel feminine enough to put on a skirt

>Bobbed hair pepe
Are you an asian girl?

no, you don't live in my city, online relationships are not real or worthwhile.
i have worn skirts before, it just makes me feel awkward. imposter syndrome.
i am not going to date anybody who doesn't want babies.

Attached: e11d40e85dec5b85f61507c05e1e86e6.jpg (563x522, 69.85K)

I'm half east asian.

Oh so you are HAPA? What countries?

I qupted you right now

cute tomboys dm me

Chinese and russian

femanon, I do want babies

I think I'm in love. If only you were in the midwest