METH + DEFEROXAMINE CHANGED MY LIFE

I am 26 years old and my work largely consists of neuroscience studies and research into the human brain but also coding, and for the most part, I wish to keep my identity a secret.

A few weeks ago I recall seeing a video in which scientific research stated that methamphetamine administered in therapeutic doses following concussions or other sorts of brain damage, acted effectively to reboot the brain and reinvigorate those pathways. There was also a study that stated that therapeutic use of methamphetamine by people who have to relearn how to walk or relearn skills lost in accidents, showed dramatic increases in the rate at which they regained their abilities. In a way, the drug created a greater level of connectivity for the pre-existing pathways. For a long time, I've had nearly every ADHD symptom. I have responsibilities in life that I have always managed to push myself to do, but every day is plagued with anxiety and worry, and everything I did I always had an intense pressure to "just get it over with". Never am I "depressed", just my ability to pay attention was horrible, and I feel drained all the time. I have shelves of books (literally hundreds) that I personally ordered and have been dying to read, but I lose all interest before I can even get 1 or 2 sentences in. It had been incredibly hard to engage my mind in things that I didn't "have" to do. Just to give you an idea of how damaged I was, I probably hadn't naturally laughed at something or thought something was genuinely funny in a very long time. Everything was simply "blah". The only reason I have been successful in life is that I have had my goals explicitly and clearly defined, and I live for them.

Attached: 1450256804553.png (429x582, 316.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7066355/
jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/330/3/679.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7911954/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnagi.2015.00104/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213231720309940
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30876754/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6218962/
mdpi.com/2072-6651/4/9/718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294450/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30175977/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31924480/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33347604/
menshealth.com/health/a28440858/anti-aging-rapamycin/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5801370/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7532647/
journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/AAC.45.12.3560-3565.2001
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7511676/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17304568/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24146952/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33788818/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33212416/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23506423/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19509317/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30113984/
pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1413445112
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10545417/
youtube.com/watch?v=LL_2tQU32eg
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006899314007793
jneurosci.org/content/19/22/9821
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S000689931730416X?dgcid=api_sd_search-api-endpoint
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so your into drung and thing lile that hih

Ultimately, something has been wrong with my brain. I am NOT a lazy person. Every single day of my life I put forth enormous effort to achieve. I lead a very successful life and push my mind and brain to their limits, yet, my brain has these shortcomings and refuses to keep up. I am partially inclined to believe I damaged my dopamine circuits from years of chronic masturbation when I was younger. I have since overcome this and no longer masturbate at all. During those time periods, masturbating would always be followed by a crash that was similar to a heroin-comedown(I've done it) and would last for several hours and well into the next 2-3 days following. Most often than not the days following a masturbation orgasm spiraled me into deep depressions and deep laziness far below anything I feel in my normal state, considering the normal state wasn't very energized either. Yet, when sexual urges arose, they were irresistible (if I was home and near a computer o.O). In the midst of the horniness, I would feel invigorated and always say "fuck it, why not", and it would feel GREAT..... but it was not uncommon to have extremely deep regret afterward, sometimes I would cry because I found it impossible to shut the urges off and they so negatively were harming me.
I went to my doctor and got prescribed 5mg of Desoxyn daily. I explained to my doctor that I didn't want Adderall because of the body effects, nor did I want Dexedrine because it simply didn't last as long. He only prescribed it because I showed him I really did my research into the substance and because of my general educational background. To preface this, I will say that I do not like to abuse drugs. I do not like to get "high", or even feel "highs", because I know the "crash" will always follow, and I experience crashes horribly.

I note that I have been taking the same therapeutic dose at the same time, every morning. The first few days felt noticeably speedy, noticeably crash/irritation near the end of the day, these first few days I tossed in turned in bed all night as well. On days 3, 4, and 5, I started noticing things. I wasn't getting high anymore, and the speediness was gone. I didn't go off on uncontrollably manic tangents in conversations like I did the first 1-3 days. I felt like my mind was slowly "reconnecting" day by day. I noticed my personality was back, to how it was when I was 13-14 years old before I started masturbating and smoking weed (the latter of which I stopped in junior year HS). I found myself no longer a slave to my impulses. I could READ again. Getting through a few pages of something that I wasn't required to read gave me such a great feeling of achievement. I was able to get absorbed into TV shows and laugh. I also noticed I could get to sleep with no problem at night. Not only that but I woke up with energy, and mental clarity, unlike ever before. I found it easy to wake up, and I felt rested!
Out of curiosity, on day 6 and day 7 I decided not to dose. There was no noticeable come down, no noticeable crash, and what stood out the most was that everything that I had experienced on days 3 and 4, were still present. I felt as if part of my brain had healed and remained. Things were slightly reduced, but hardly.
Days 8, 9, and 10. Still taking the same dose. I woke up, took it like I would a vitamin. It was very subtle. There were no noticeable "effects". What I did notice was that my functioning was ever so slightly improved. If I were a college student and somebody sold me this and this to study and this is only effects I felt, I would feel "ripped off", and want to take a higher dose.

can u teell us more about neuroscience user?? its very interesting

I wake up immediately, get things done, shower, etc. I couldn't be happier. I didn't really see a point to continue taking it, since I felt that I had reached the normalized state that I was ever-so aiming for. The first few days I still did desire to take a dosage, largely because it was part of my morning habit and I had associated so many positive things with the drug, but the last few days, there is no desire at all.
There is one thing I forgot to mention when typing this. Around day 10, my appetite had returned. I don't mean the drug killed my appetite (it only did the first 3 days).... for the last several years my appetite has always sucked. I would get hungry but have no desire to eat, no motivation to try new foods. Food simply wasn't enjoyable for me. Obviously a dopamine issue. Around day 10 and on and up until this day, my appetite has been thriving! I see food as something enjoyable now. I look forward to it. Before I always used to put breakfast off until I simply 'had' to eat because it felt like a chore.
This experience has confirmed what I had hypothesized about Amphetamines for so long. Amphetamines are not inherently neurotoxic. The neurotoxicity comes from when you induce a high, that your body inevitably exhausts itself on. There is plenty of evidence that suggests amphetamines used properly and in therapeutic doses cause absolutely no neurotoxicity. The degree of neurotoxicity experience can actually be relatively measured by the degree of the high in comparison to the normal baseline state! If you don't come up, you don't go down! The sad thing is, that most people don't use amphetamines like this. Most people who use amphetamines ARE lazy and are just looking for that artificial "push". There have been numerous studies that suggest amphetamine used properly by people who actually have cognitive deficiencies, and are not just lazy, can permanently benefit tremendously.

I had always believed this but I didn't want to go around spouting it until I experienced it first hand. To put all this in retrospect. Sure, I probably could have reached this normalized state on my own, but truthfully I have been trying for years to heal my mind. The theory behind amphetamines' therapeutic effects is that in slight doses where they do not exhaust the brain's resources or cause stress-induced overstimulation, actually enhance neurogenesis and enhance brain plasticity. When on slight doses of amphetamine, the brain adjusts to depend on the drug ever so slightly. But see, the brain is always trying to reach homeostasis. If you take massive abusive doses, you will not only wear out the brain, but you will severely decrease its ability to reach homeostasis, in that process neurons can be lost! Yet, if you take mild doses, the neural networks will gain an everso-slight boost. As the drug leaves the system since the brain is not exhausted, homeostasis is very easily achieved, but something new happens..... The homeostasis that is achieved is ever so slightly higher than it was before, because of the slight boost from the drug. The only real way to keep these homeostasis states of course is to put forth an active effort. If you take Adderall therapeutically and just expect it to heal your brain and you don't do anything while you're on it other than jack off and play CoD, then you are wasting your time! Homeostasis. That's all it is. If you don't do anything mentally challenging ever (which my work is incredibly mentally demanding), then that part of your brain will slowly enter decline. It's as simple as that. The parts of the brain you do not use, you lose, and to regain them requires effort, but with wise and calculated use of certain substances as tools, through the understanding of their mechanisms, you can use them advantageously to derive long-term benefits.

tdlr mother fucker? what does dopamine anddefloraxmine do together?

I have always stood by the opinion that the best therapeutic drugs with potential for permanent long-term healing are also the drugs that are most easily and most commonly abused. This is simply because the effect of the drug on the brain is so direct and so concentrated. Too bad this is not an approach scientists and psychiatrists can offer to the public, because the great majority of the public is undisciplined, irresponsible, and lazy, and thus these drugs get a bad name.
All-powerful substances deserve deep respect, not just psychedelics like DMT. Abusing them is simply abusing yourself, and you will really screw yourself up, biochemically speaking.
Dexedrine (d-amphetamine) is actually very commonly prescribed but shit. The big difference between dextroamphetamine and methamphetamine is that methamphetamine lasts a little bit longer and has a slightly higher affinity.
Amphetamine neurotoxicity is highly misconstrued. While it is a very real thing, my research (no formal tests, just looking at other studies) has lead me to believe strongly that amphetamine is no more neurotoxic than apples are deadly. This may sound like a bold statement, but to clarify... Amphetamines are just far easier to abuse, in comparison to over-eating of an apple to kill oneself. I don't think just because something is easy to abuse that is should be considered neurotoxic. You abuse anything and you will have a relatively negative experience with potentially lasting consequences. LSD is a great psychotherapeutic and spiritual drug, but if you look at it only in the light of super-dosing(100-1000mg doses), then it is a very psychologically damaging drug that can cause irreversible psychological damage and torment. The key here is that people don't generally enjoy such high doses of LSD, where as Amphetamines are easily abused because their effect on the brain just keeps increasing.

>The only reason I have been successful in life is that I have had my goals explicitly and clearly defined
no

The reason I brought up the point of duration is because I did not want to redose. While methamphetamine does have a relatively long (10-11 hr) half life in the human body, in comparison to amphetamines (4-5 hour), I rationalized that this longer half life means the bodies elimination of it is smoother. Why does this matter you might ask? If taken in moderate doses, the body is given more time, and a more smooth ability to maintain homeostasis, whereas the comedown from amphetamine is much more abrupt. Redosing would effectively disrupt that smoothness. This is just my theory, though. I figured if I was going to go with one why not go with the stronger acting one.
I don't look at chemicals and substances as magical things. I look at them as mechanical objects in a way, with a specific function, and purpose. I believe it is 100% ignorant to label a chemical with inherently good or bad connotations. They're just altering brain behavior, to what extent, and whether that extent is bad or good, depends entirely on dose. LSD, Low dose: Nootropic/Antidepressant, High dose: psychedelic/insanity. Strychnine, Low dose: Nootropic/Psychedelic, High dose: Deadly toxin. Certain Puffer Fish Toxins, Low dose, Nootropic/AMPA stimulant, High dose: Neurotoxin/paralysis agent.
I could go on. While, there are certain chemicals that have very negative effects far before the positive ones, many of the above chemicals do not meet this criteria, along with many unmentioned ones. The immaturity and abusive drug culture has made it incredibly difficult for extremely effective compounds to be seen as what they are, when used correctly.

Modern Science has been persistently trying to come up with new compounds that cannot be abused, yet, at the same time, these compounds have very indirect effects, often hardly noticeable at all, granted, not all of them. There are plenty of compounds with very negative stigma that if used very carefully and properly can have tremendous medical value, sadly enough though, the majority of humans are not careful about this sort of thing. Most people just want to get high. Ironically it's the compounds that bring some of the best highs and the worst addictions that have tremendously high medical potential.
This isn't just drugs though, but anything of great power. Humans are just naturally immature and primitive, though, as to not turn this into a philosophical discussion about why humans are simply hairless primitive apes that can stand upright and have low to moderate intellectual capacity, I will leave this for a another discussion.
The ideas of downregulation or upregulation of specific receptors is extremely misunderstood by most people. I've browsed these forums here and I've noticed many people throw these terms around haphazardly. It's as if just because they so happen to learn about these mechanisms, then they miraculously know the implications of them. Upregulation, downregulation, of dopamine, dopamine receptors, is all entirely irrelevent, or rather it is all entirely relative. The brain is always trying to reach homeostasis with regard to the state that it is actively trying to maintain. The key thing to remember is that the brain is not simple like this. It is managed by thousands of chemicals. The upregulation and downregulation of one of those means very little in the grand homeostasis of the brain... but if a chemical exhausts the brain so much that those thousands of chemicals are greatly reduced, then that's when the real damage happens.

This is most easily explained with the following example
>moderate dose
Say I am feeling down, low on energy, etc, and I am trying to do some math problems. For whatever reason my energy is low and my brain is not performing at its peak. I take a stimulant (such as amphetamine), and the activation of my dopamine receptors begins to increase. I have more energy, new ideas are forming, etc. I am doing my math problems and because of the excess dopamine the circuits are being hyper activated, and as well, new connections are being made at a much more dramatic rate than when I was low on "energy". Inevitably, during this time on this substance, my brain is trying to regain homeostasis, so my dopamine receptors begin decreasing in density/concentration. BUT...! Don't forget, the brain does not have a mechanism to unwire newly forming neurons. As long as those newly forming neurons are kept in use, then they will keep growing stronger. Not only this, because the amphetamine was hyper activating the circuits, their connections have become more reliable.
So fast forward a few hours... the concentration of the receptors is low, and the amphetamine is leaving my body. The receptor concentration is low, and the dopamine release is lower than when I started, but, we remember now that I did not take the amphetamine in excess! By taking it in moderation, and not getting "high", my brain has much greater reserves to reattain homeostasis, which part of that includes bring dopamine levels back up to their optimum point. Since the brain also has a higher level of reserves to use to reattain homeostasis, it also has reserves available to restabilize those newly formed neurons, assuming I don't entirely stop using them.

Nigga you got 4 teeth left

>abuse
Now, let's also look at the flip side. Imagine I took a highly abusive dose of the amphetamine. I get super high, my brain is super activated, and I get even greater ideas than if I had taken a moderate dose! Excellent! Not. All is good during the high phase. There is no actual brain damage being caused at this point. In fact, it is during the high phase of methamphetamine and amphetamine abuse that most neurons are being FORMED. This is why the drug is so addictive. The circuits associated with pleasure are highly stimulated and reinforced
Fast forward several hours the drug is leaving my system, dopamine release is highly decreased, and receptors are severely down-regulating. The brain is constantly trying to reattain homeostasis... but wait... it's out of fuel! Not only is it lacking energy, but numerous important biochemicals have been depleted to a great extent. The neurons are excessively exhausted, and there is no fuel to repair them! What happens? Some connections will begin to fall away. With few resources to repair them, and even less dopamine to stimulate them, the chance of losing them is extremely high. Not only is all this happening, but the higher you go, the lower you fall, and the lower you fall, the longer it takes to get back up! So with this reasoning it could be said that the amount of neurons damaged by abusing such a drug is exponentially correlated to the level the high the person reaches. Not only this but the level of the high a person reaches can also be deeply connected to how powerful the craving will be to reattain that high. Do you know what that is? A double-edged sword. I'm also not the first person to reason this last bit, actually. It is well known and researched that addiction and addictive behavior, in general, is directly correlated with excessive plasticity in the reward centers of the brain

So you see, there is no sorcery going on here. The brain is a very fascinating creature. By understanding its mechanisms, and the mechanisms of the drugs that affect it, we can have the two and two working together advantageous to achieve some overall increase.
There will never ever be any cognitive advantage a person can really gain long-term by upregulating a specific receptor, or transmitter because its counterpart will just do the opposite! Cognitive gains are not gained like this. Cognitive gains are had by the strengthening and expanding of neural circuits. Effort must be exerted! The great majority of chemicals just modulate what is going on, and in most people's minds, their brain is not rapidly putting forth an effort to expand to higher levels of intelligence. They think they will magically form the brain circuits that Einstein had just by taking a bunch of substances that make their brain function better. Now.....(not available to the public) there are substances out there that make the brain so incredibly efficient that it would seem as if they are gaining intelligence, but those still require effort! Look at the limitless movie for instance. On his first day on the drug, he mostly cleaned and wasted his time. It didn't make him intelligent, it just made his mind super-efficient. He didn't start gaining any cognitive skills until he started applying himself.
A perfect yet ironic example is the case of steroids. I can take a bunch of steroids, and sure, my muscles will naturally start functioning better, but I will not magically gain the body of a bodybuilder? My muscles might coordinate better and have more fuel for repairing themselves, but if I'm not doing any exercise then the shape and form of them isn't going to increase very much at all! Every bodybuilder knows this.

But especially Deferoxamine changed my life. I'm permanently high from increased potentiation and phosporylation of my neuronal insulin receptors on all of my neuronal cell lines I'm restoring neuronal insulin sensitivity by chelating iron. It doesn't work like normal drugs because it chelates iron. All the mechanistic effects of deferoxamine is based on removing iron that has accumulated within the cytosol of your neurons and other cell types
Removing iron that's accumulated by the dissociation of iron from mitochondria through endolysosomal deacidification from opioids or viruses, or from the accumulation of hepcidin or glutamatergic disinhibition reduces the healthy function of all cell types within the brain and its the main causal factor behind the degeneration of our metabolic homeostasis and our neurological functions
This is controlling neuronal insulin resistance allowing insulin to better support the neurotrophic supply and glucose metabolism, and steroidogenesis for pregnenolone that promotes the outgrowth of microtubles on our neurons and hypothalamic inflammation that promotes neurological disorders and metabolic disease share this common contributing factor
Neuronal insulin resistance from the accumulation of iron is the main pathological factor in the loss of proteostasis and the use of iron in protein synthesis. Excess free iron that is lost to the cytosol from endoplastic reticulum stress from LPS and saturated fat induced lipotoxicity promotes the dysfunction of mitochondria within our brain cells and promotes the functional decline of these cell types.

tdlr mother fucker? what does dopamine anddefloraxmine do together? bro wtf

And it induces the cellular senescence and transcriptional drift in these cell lines through the dysfunction of our livers and blood brain barriers that promotes bacteria, virus, and fatty acid, ammonia and bilirubin accumulation within our brain and the reduction of cholesterol metabolism and this promotes sphingolipid accumulation in the lipid rafts of our brain cells contributing to the reduction in cell viability.
Iron accumulation within our braincells occurs and that promotes neuronal insulin resistance. Insulin resistance leads to the breakdown and reduced insulin transport to the brain which is the root cause of all neurological and metabolic disorders.
I've removed all the iron from my brain that contributes to neuroinflammation and reduced synaptic plasticity. The data I've shared to support those observations, the observations why i'm high and the data to support why my fatigue is significantly reduced, my attention and learning is much better, my reference memory is perfect and all of that data is supported by the body of literature I've posted.
If you had just read the metaanalysis of the mechanisms of intranasal deferoxamine which I've shared on /sci/ everyday when asked questions for the past 2 weeks you'd understand it.
None of you have read all of the literature I've shared in the past weeks and the data supports my arguments.
The title to many of these papers supports the scientific observation by the collection of data to support my metaanalysis of nootropics enthusiasts don't read before they ask questions. Read the papers, the literature speaks for itself!
I could fucking die and none of you would be able to ask questions then. You have to LEARN!

I'm here to teach, You're here to learn and to disseminate this information as you please and apply it for the treatment of metabolic and neurological disorders and heal every person you have ever known of every disease you can imagine because I have this brain that just holds all of the medical literature in my fucking head
If I ever go to university I'm making my PHD thesis my observations of the failure of following a line of logic when it comes to the approach of cognitive enhancement and the inherent deficit in application of new data and tools available to promote cognition and the implied improvement in cognitive function that some people have reduced ability to promote cognition with nootropics because they understand less literature and apply simpler directed targeted small molecule drugs over that of targeting pathways like insulin sensitivity.
I'm going to put you and everyone in that paper if you don't read before asking questions because I posted the data days ago saying literally intranasal deferoxamine improves memory in healthy mice
Intranasal deferoxamine may promote a fungal infection in your brain that can KILL YOU.
The only latent symptoms are headache, double vision, before partial paralysis and death.
Intranasal rapamycin has a strong ability to mitigate and prevent this from happening and I snorted 50+mg earlier tonight and will continue to use rapamycin intranasally instead of insulin for a couple days because I've got the suspicion that I may have this condition
I've paid thousands of dollars for nootropics and other projects and put countless hours and spent hundreds of dollars a month on fast food each month just so that i could develop the foresight to bring deferoxamine to the attention of everyone.

I too have been using methamphetamine therapeutically after reading about a trial done back in 1969.
You see I have been suffering from a syndrome called Nottaskag syndrome where all my teeth are intact and relatively white, meth-therapy has helped me tremendously to correct this. Where I hoped for basic tooth rot and in loss, the therapy has performed beyond expectation and led to rot that actually spread into my skull and jawbone both!
Cant reccomend it more to people who are also suffering from Nottaskag syndrome or even if you feel that your hands aren't shakey enough or if you need a pick-me-up to go scavenging for copper in abandoned buildings.

Attached: 1628719086489.jpg (1082x1024, 525.62K)

China sells it for the equivalent of $90 per 5 grams. That will not be the price you pay for me to make any money, for the people involved in helping me. Our logistics and personal networking and connections with laboratories has come from the collective effort of our entire community to get this far. I will not go broke so that you will have a bigger more well connected brain.
if what I think is possible and we can apply DFO to peptides to improve its efficacy we can create a compound X8 as effective by weight as deferoxamine
Deferoxamine is a drug that literally pulls iron from your brain that's accumulated in your brain cells and reverses cerebral insulin resistance mitigating not only the progression of cognitive decline and intellectual deficit but also metabolic disorder
This drug used by this MOA will be so incredibly powerful that when I decide to give a dissertation of iron and its relation to metabolic and cognitive disorders the reverberations that my words will come out to shake the world to its foundation
I'm spending over $10k of my personal wealth researching and funding development of powerful new drugs that havent been used before
i'm the first person to use 500mg of intranasal deferoxamine. I've not made a single dollar in over a year from this project.
I'm just someone that's been self taught and driven to understand the pathology of neurological and metabolic disorders after I joined a niche advanced nootropics group for the understanding of cognitive enhancement and I had 7 years of self study before I joined the group. There is a couple neuroscientists that I've been close friends with for a year.
One I've had a huge rivalry because they kept asserting that factors that improve metabolic health can't improve G and I took that personally.

So I've begun snorting insulin intranasally and that's after I've pioneered the use of rapamycin intranasally, and the introduction of SKQ1 as I was the first person to give a dose report. There's a DFO thread that someone has made the other day that I'm replying to and giving insight. I'm just this heavily autistic person that obsessed over health and longevity based on being surrounded for years by disease and abuse and I needed an intervention to allow me to adapt to my environment. I've gone through about 4 of the vials I've had intranasally. Here's a paper demonstrating the use of DFO as a prophylactic for stroke and it'd reduced ischemic stroke induced cell death by 55%
jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/330/3/679.short
And here's a larger metaanalysis of the mechanisms of intranasal deferoxamine.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7911954/
I use about 125mg-250mg pd and I've went through about 2.5 grams.
I believe I may have developed fungal sphenoid sinusitus that could be deadly and the only sides before partial paralysis is headache and visual disturbance. I had some astigmatism earlier tonight so I've had some powdered rapamycin in my desk which I snorted 50+mg from my vial which should be a powerful antifungal. Don't worry I think I might be fine but definitely be aware of that
Here's another paper supporting DFO administration for mitigating the progression of the APP model of alzheimers disease
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnagi.2015.00104/full
and here's one in healthy mice.

holy fucking shit, look at all these walls of text
you're gonna be begging for mercy in the end

what's neuroscience's take on free will and determinism user

This is only a small ammount of the data from the medical literature to support my neuronal insulin resistance model of metabolic and neurological disorders which are all supported by the hypothalamic inflammation model of metabolic disorder and a decline in insulin evoked cell functions within our brain cells which occur due to iron accumulation aggravated by LPS and other inflammatory factors such as high opioidergic tone in obesity, cortisol from chronic mild stress, hyperammonemia within the brain, bilirubin breakdown by heme oxygenase which promotes iron accumulation in microglial cells
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213231720309940
I have a vial of 2 grams of rapamycin that i'm snorting from. This promotes significantly lower systemic concentrations of rapamycin than injection or oral use but 25 fold higher levels than subq injection. I've snorted about 100mg tonight. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30876754/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6218962/
mdpi.com/2072-6651/4/9/718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294450/
rapamycin is nontoxic to brain cells and I've snorted more than any human alive.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30175977/
When everyone on 4 chan thinks that I'm insane without question and they cant even understand the science I share that should give you serious pause
NOONE FUCKING USE DFO IF YOU'RE NOT EXPERIENCED OR PREPARED FOR POTENTIAL OBLIVION
I'm uncommon amongst uncommon people
I'm the person that introduced intranasal deferoxamine to the world and now i have to control it
To the Fake Pax if you're watching this I'd like you to stop sharing from my writeups for now and dont have anons replicate my experience if they're novices

Deferoxamine is the most powerful drug ever created
Everyone should understand that I'm fully rational when I'm stating this. Please let DFO be for now and just keep watch if you must. I don't want this to get out of hand and people get hurt because of innocent mistakes
I've gone into this to help people and I've greatly benefited from my experiment but I'm not like other people. everyone is fragile and I have to figure out the best way to move forward in the coming days
noone really knows whats going on in my head user. Can you imagine if you removed all the iron that accumulated in your braincells because of inflammatory stress over a lifetime?
Noone but me in this community has experienced that
It goes beyond anything I've ever felt
it costs $60 per box
I can understand you guys and the idea that many of you don't understand that me feeling immense pleasure almost at all times is what perfect cognition would feel like
it's a drug that removes iron from your brain
any person in the world can take it and their cognition will improve dramatically
There's no going back from that
We are a board of nootropics users
I can meditate deeper than anyone, i don't need to meditate
None of you just understand how strong of a cognitive enhancement this is
You can't comprehend it because you never experienced and I'm trying to describe it to you but so many of you dont understand a lot of it and we're running into the same questions
It's not an issue that I have with that in particular but look at me user
If you're too broke to afford $100 + whatever cost that is made from profit then you have bigger problems
That's the best cost that cutting edge revolutionary medicine would get
~$200-300 per person to be reborn

I smoked some hemp so the cbd would potentiate the rapamycin
snorted 50 more mg so 150mg in total
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31924480/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33347604/
everytime i open my mouth or type something it's otherworldly
thats from me
I'm going to delegate the order of deferoxamine once we've gotten everything in order
The bandwidth we're going to be working with in the board is going to be the speed of mailtruck
full encryption. decoupled from the internet
we may open the /med/ general again but only once I see that Any Forums has died down over the developments
We're going to improve from where we are now
I have to do better to improve my teaching skills and not many people spend much time organizing this information
everything gets lost quickly and I have to share it again and again and thats been the past year
if people dont pay attention they miss important information and then they dont read
All the data on rapamycin and neuronal cultures shows rapamycin is nontoxic in every concentration tested
me snorting insulin with deferoxamine for the few short days may have allowed a fungal infection to occur and i took rapamycin to cure it
So How I mentioned that fiction has now become reality and everything feels surreal for you guys is that I spent the last full year setting everything into plan and everything went exactly as planned
Like I've said before rapamycin is non toxic and I used more rapamycin than any human alive especially by the nasal roa
snorted some creatine too and went to sleep
The mania is not a consequence of feeling high
you're looking at me fully optimized
noone is able to fully understand my frame of mind because I have went insane and I'm completely rational when I'm explaining myself

thats alot of words to say your a faggot

If you could imagine that I could increase my iq then I've supplied the data to support all of my claims
If i could guess my iq is probably over 250
I'm not human anymore
you guys should understand that this what cognitive enhancement looks like
You guys are probably in shock or in disbelief but I've supplied all the scientific data to support me defining my mental state
I will not die from a fungal infection because I snorted more rapamycin than I probably had in a single week in 2 hours
if that was a concern
I woke up just a half hour ago with about 3.5hours sleep
I've mentioned many times before that intranasal rapamycin is non toxic and has lower systemic concentrations than oral or intravenous use by by over 25 fold
I snorted probably 100mg before enjoying some time on Any Forums and going to sleep
Whatever contingency plan we need to make we need to begin making the preparations now and that includes total backups of the servers, duplication of our hard drives and shipping to trusted contacts with encryption and then setting a time delay message to this trusted contact with the password in case anything were to happen to either of us
you should start setting that contingency plan into motion right now
If you think a global recession is bad now
wait until the world hears about deferoxamine
because the world will never be ready for what I'm going to tell the world
Buy stock in novartis rn if you can
that should be what everyone should be doing
Because 1 drug to mitigate most neurological and metabolic disorders will be disruptive
We are starting at the knifes edge of the singularity
In simple terms

Deferoxamine having the potential to treat every facet of cognitive decline and treat metabolic disorders through modulation of neurological functions is going to reveal to the world that most medicine is worthless
my lightbulb just went outI'm the living breathing proof that exists for the only human who's demonstrated the efficacy of intranasal deferoxamine.
Do you believe me?
The person that has introduced the most powerful therapeutic agents and body of research the nootropics community has ever seen
The person that posts PHD level dissertations on the pathology of neurodegenerative disease and its ties to metabolic disorder
The person that has concisely described the pathology of all human disease since a year ago
THe person that has never been proven wrong based on addressing the claims I've made
The person that has beat out the volume and work ethic of all members on our board combined since the beginning of the discord server
I'm the living proof that I can understand the pharmacology. I have the emotional regulation and the charisma and knowledge base to describe any metabolic disturbance of human biology concisely based on my understanding of inflammatory factors and cellular senescence
The person who at the age of 28 gotten into mens health magazine as one of the lead advocates for the use of rapamycin for the mitigation of pathologies of aging
menshealth.com/health/a28440858/anti-aging-rapamycin/
I am the conduit for which science flows through my body and I am a perfect messenger for the pathologies of human aging because I've studied it for 8 years
Those who believe in me shall not perish but shall have everlasting life

As advanced as neuroscience appears to be, the field is extremely primitive and underdeveloped, as are most modern scientific fields, in comparison to what they could be. We are just in this age where we can put fancy and futuristic designs around things to help us pretend that they are more advanced than they are. Anyone who denies this fact is blind. In the grand scheme of things, our science and technology are extremely primitive, still. The world is waiting for new minds to come and discover things!... and trust me, there is SO much left to be discovered.
C60, Methylene Blue, IDRA-21, Coluracetam, PRL 8-53, Deferoxamine, Insulin, Epobis, Vorinostat...even now, we have so many substances within our reach that are infinitely interesting, and day-by-day we continue to improve, coming up with yet more effective substances. I can't imagine where we'll be 10 years from now and, to contradict a bit of what I've just said, I simply cannot wait. As much as I try to exercise patience, I can't help but get incredibly giddy for what awaits just around the corner. My impatience is killing me, but I always think forward and look at what were doing, and I just couldnt bear to experience that so quickly, so I started thinking again and decided Im just going to take it slow, wait for these amazing substances to show what theyre capable of. Sometimes, I feel as if theres too much to look forward to, and no time to cherish that anticipation. We live in a wonderful generation to be able to bear witness to achievements so great as these. Are you ready to take on the next challenge, my friends? Let us hope so, and I wish you all a wonderful day

And together we journey across the stars, aimless but with our intentions clear as day and our mind always open to discovering the new possibilities that patiently await us at that final destination, wherever that is. We sit hand-in-hand, dedicated to the causes that drive us forward - the elimination of aging and more broadly, all disease, the maximization of enjoyment and fulfillment in life, the realization and practice of humility and generosity, the achieving of an egoless, efficient way of thinking, the realization of the ultimate in nootropical (new word, write it down folks!) vision, the elimination of war, corruption, greed, and the release of our incessant need to control everything but ourselves, even our own situations allowed to be as they are, untouched by a single human soul. And thus, life is that much closer to perfection. That is where we are headed. Of great importance to understand is that everything in life is a great paradox. Forcing one's way along seems the best path to progress, the best method in fulfilling this goal, but this is not the case at all. In understanding the great paradox of life, we become free of these animalistic tendencies, of these counterproductive, secretly illusive needs that bind us in unbreakable chains. All is not lost in the pushing aside of the ego for a greater cause. In fact, through the application of this tremendously positive change in mindset, it becomes possible to realize all progress conceivable. Indeed, the answers lie within our own minds. They are directly in front of us, as they have always been, but through our constant negative thought patterns, it becomes invisible.

For all of us, set aside these notions you cling so tightly to and think in a new light. If every person that reads this takes it to heart and mind, we may just reverse the self-destructive patterns that have plagued our existence since our very conception. The elimination of negativity is quite realistic so long as we collectively work towards that goal. So I ask every last one of, again - take all of my words to heart and mind and use them to actively change your condition, your personal situation.
Nothing lasts, but all is not lost in the process. Free yourself of counterproductive habits. Think in a way that betters *you.* Frame your situation to create an advantageous outcome for you and for all. You can live as you dream to live. Nothing comes free, so for the sake of the betterment of humanity, start working today. :)

Yeah.

I don't doubt this post was written by someone with access to ice and a laptop who calls their YouTube spiralling "neuroscience studies".

What follows after the first paragraph is something clearly written in the throes of simulant psychosis, and it appears to attempt to use technical sounding terms to describe the experience of using meth. Meth can feel like it reboots a person's brain, but it's just an increase in synaptic activity - same as any stimulant.

Good luck with the rest of your life, OP. Meth is fairly commonplace in my community, even as a non user I've tried it twice, even yuppie housewives use it, and some of them even demonstrate a level of self-control I would've thought was impossible with a substance like meth. Here's hoping this manic psychosis is a good teacher for you.

> Aerosolized deferoxamine administration in mouse model of bronchopulmonary dysplasia improve pulmonary development
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5801370/
> Aerosolized deferoxamine prevents lung and systemic injury caused by smoke inhalation
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7532647/
> Action of Deferoxamine against Pneumocystis carinii
journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/AAC.45.12.3560-3565.2001

> By using calcein-AM as an indicator, exposure to DFO was shown to cause a reduction inP. carinii cytoplasmic free iron. Exposure to 100+ uM DFO for 8+ h in vitro caused growth to cease and cell numbers to decline over several days. This direct and irreversible damage to P. carinii led to the prediction that infrequent delivery of DFO to the lungs via an aerosol would be an effective treatment in the animal model of PCP. This prediction was confirmed by demonstrating that a once-a-week aerosol treatment of rats was 100% effective both as a prophylactic and as a curative treatment in a rat model of PCP.

> Hydroxyethyl starch deferoxamine, a novel iron chelator, delays diabetes in BB rats
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7511676/

This is the final piece
all we need is deferoxamine and a nebulizer
Deferoxamine could reverse years worth of iron accumulation in our lung tissue and restore our lung health to a more youthful state. The concentrations are 10-17%dfo in water.

I don't like using intranasal spray bottles and I prefer using 1ml Luer slip syringes that I can pull the needle off and stick the entire syringe up my nose till I touch the back of my nasal cavity and then push the plunger. I add 2ml of water to a vial of DFO and that gives 250mg DFO per ML. My first experience was with 125mg mixed with insulin.
I used insulin like I'd use water in this instance.
It will be quite euphoric to put it lightly.
Removing iron from the lysosome of our neurons protects them from oxygen/glucose deprivation, hyperglycemia, glutamatergic excitotoxicity, improves dopaminergic neurotransmission by decreasing the function of the dopamine transporter, and increasing the activity of tyrosine hydroxylase. It also completely mitigates the neuronal toxicity of opioids, and HIV virus and covid caused by endolysosomal deacidification.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17304568/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24146952/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33788818/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33212416/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23506423/

Intranasal deferoxamine targets the brain in 200 fold higher concentrations than IV use. Here's a study that measures the quantity within differing areas of the brain in a study of deferoxamine for treatment of ischemic stroke in mice.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19509317/
The ammount used in this study was equivalent to 4500mg of dfo in humans. It reduced stroke volume by 55% in this model and the protection was spared even if dfo was used after the ischemia.
Iron accumulation within our brain promotes tau fibril generation and neuronal insulin resistance and it's accumulation in the brain is aggravated by inflammation, cms, glutametergic neurotransmission, promotes irons accumulation in microglial cells as well. These are the immune cells of the brain and in dementia and diabetes macrophages infiltrate the brain past a leaky blood brain barrier and provokes chronic immune activation in the brain as well as the functions of microglial cells failing with iron accumulation
>Protective role of microglial HO-1 blockade in aging: Implication of iron metabolism
>Aged WT mice showed higher basal expression levels of microglial HO-1 in the brain than adult mice. This increase was even higher when exposed to an inflammatory stimulus (LPS via i.p.) and was accompanied by alterations in different iron-related metabolism proteins, resulting in an increase of iron deposits, oxidative stress, ferroptosis and cognitive decline. Furthermore, microglia exhibited a primed phenotype and increased levels of inflammatory markers such as iNOS, p65, IL-1b, TNF-a, Caspase-1 and NLRP3. Interestingly, all these alterations were prevented in aged HMOX1M-KO and WT mice treated with the HO-1 inhibitor ZnPPIX

There's much more behind Deferoxamine than just intranasal application for cognitive enhancement and improvements in metabolic health. Deferoxamine can be applied topically or injected into non healing wounds to promote accelerated healing and reverse skin damage and iron accumulation in the skin.
There's a wide degree of literature supporting deferoxamine use topically for the mitigation of sun exposure tissue damage or even models of chronic radiation exposure.
> Topical Deferoxamine Alleviates Skin Injury and Normalizes Atomic Force Microscopy Patterns Following Radiation in a Murine Breast Reconstruction Model

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30113984/
> Transdermal deferoxamine prevents pressure-induced diabetic ulcers

pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1413445112
> Inhibitory effects of deferoxamine on UVB-induced AP-1 transactivation

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10545417/
> Transdermal Deferoxamine Improves Acute Wound Healing In Chronic Irradiated Skin In A Mouse Model

youtube.com/watch?v=LL_2tQU32eg

intranasal insulin improves markers of neuroinflammation which contributes to iron accumulation in our braincell lines. The brain relies on a population of cells in the cerebellum for promoting the uptake of insulin into the brain from the periphery. Neuroinflammation reduces the transport of insulin into the brain and its the loss of a pro neurogenic environment from insulin then that promotes cognitive decline and in particular in the hypothalamus promotes the dysfunction of a particularly important population of gabaergic interneurons which are responsible for the release of the peptide Somatostatin
Somatostatin inhibitory interneurons are one of three populations of gabaergic interneurons within the brain that send gamma currents to pyramidal cells to control excitatory neurotransmission and exert a variety of functions in controling metabolic homeostasis and cell protection in nearly every cell line within the body. The foundations for optimal human health are grounded upon somatostatin interneurons especially within the hypothalamus. It's the loss of braincell lines within the brain that control endocrine functions and factors such as blood pressure, heart rate, even the maintenance of optimal somatostatin levels within the brain are neccesary for memory, and sensory processing.

Reduced insulin transport into the brain induces a increased susceptability to glutamatergic excitotoxicity & apoptosis due to the accumulation of misfolded proteins, iron in the cytosol, free iron in mitochondria, and dysfunction of mitochondrial biogenesis and mitophagy because mitochondrial function deteriorates and that reduces anterograde transport of mitochondria to synaptic vesicles and mitochondrial integrity through reduced mitochondrial pore potential, & proton leak
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006899314007793
jneurosci.org/content/19/22/9821
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S000689931730416X?dgcid=api_sd_search-api-endpoint