Popular TV Shows

My normalfag buddies have been occasionally pestering me to watch the Sopranos and Breaking Bad for years. I don't know though man, a show about drugs or the Mafia just seems extremely boring to me

I want to see a show about an unfolding alien invasion like this

youtube.com/watch?v=eD2aqWjfOxk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.35K)

Sopranos is boring, breaking bad kino.

you sound like a sci-fi faggot
enjoy sitting high and mighty on your baby chair instead of actually giving something a go
>inb4 sci-fi cope etc

why are you so angry at me? i am not gonna watch a romance movie because i know the setting and plot wont interest me. its ok to know what you're into

Just give them a try, but if it isn't your thing, then turn it off

no, i wont dickbag

The first episode of Breaking Bad usually hooks people right then and there so watch it and if you're not interested move on.
Sopranos is a fantastic show but it's hard to recommend because the first season is rough around the edges (but still good) and very long.
Also BB is less about drugs and more about the personal journey of Walter as he "Breaks Bad".

Then go watch rick and morty, you volatile spastic. Kill yourself
And I wasn't talking about basedpranos or whatever; any show, ever, will do.

rick and morty is for cringelord normalfags and funkopop collectors

And so is half-life. What's your point?

well thats not true and i think you know it isnt but do you man

How is it not?
>DOOOOD ALIENS
>DOOOOOD SCIENTISTS
>DOOOOOOOOD SCIENCE
>DOOOOOOOOOOD GOLD SOURCE
>DOOD DOOD DOOD STEAMDECK!!!
>DOODERINO STEAM SALES
>DOOOD VALVE

sopranos relies on you getting to know and then liking the characters
also the therapy parts are boring

Low quality thread, everyone involved here should kill themselves.
Over.

I also love the taste of OPs cock hitting the back of my throat and bruising my punching-bag

I promise you, breaking bad is anything but boring.

I tried watching Breaking Bad, dropped it because of all the forced drama.

The Sopranos is a comedy. You shouldn't watch it with the expectation of seeing a DARK and DEEP DRAMA about THE DANGERS OF CRIME. You should go in expecting a fun time with lots of laughs.

well it seems like you and disagree with each other

A man only has a finite amount of tolerance for Walt's family interactions

Sopranos was shit. Breaking Bad was GOAT but there were a lot of moments that made it hard to get through a given season.
>Jesse's goth gf arc
>Walt's wife being overly cunty for way too long about the whole thing
Overall was pretty decent, especially in the early seasons. Was fun watching this goody two-shoes, play it safe, borderline genius go full bore and rapidly learn what level of sociopath he truly is.

none of what you said made it sound interesting. im just watching some normalfag deal drugs like every other normalfag already does. if i want to see it i'll just go walk down the street and sit on the bench and watch college students sell weed to each other