Why do women get so turned on by dangerous and evil men?

Why do women get so turned on by dangerous and evil men?

Attached: A116090F-343B-4BA2-8183-010D2C30BAE0.gif (430x572, 718.36K)

Dangerous men were the norm in the stone age

they love being out of control and they don't even have to justify it later. they can just blame it on the evil man. its win win. wouldnt you want a hot evil woman to use you as a sextoy?

i hope that thick brown girl is violet myers

No evil women are revolting

>wouldnt you want a hot evil woman to use you as a sextoy?

user stop pls before I get a stiffy >_

Attached: 14E62C1C-FAC7-4CFB-A9FA-40B4D5EA6AF6.gif (250x205, 1.6M)

dangerous has power
harmless men have no power

basic evolution
watch some jordan peterson

Yessir. Getting "raped" by a white man

Attached: 3672D71A-6C2B-41C8-BCB4-FBD37DDED30A.jpg (1125x1021, 226.05K)

A foid would sleep with a serial killer before a warrior

The only evil i like from women is cruel facesitting and headscissors

That's one of the most profound statements I've ever read on this Pokemon collection forum.

Its literally wired into their DNA from thousands of years of being subjected to rape and pillaging.

People forget that Women's Rights and equality is a fairly new invention in our society.

If you were a woman living in the bronze age, you would have probably been raped or passed around to different husbands that came and killed your entire village so evolution had to create coping mechanisms to deal with that level of violence.

It was either submit or possibly get hurt/killed. It's honestly fascinating to see in real time in your personal life.

This but the modern world doesn't want to acknowledge this at all. Villages just got raped just as much as the woman did. Yes some rebelled but for the most part they either ran away or got caught and had the children of those who took the village.

Evolution gave the female gender a way to survive even though it may see unethical now.

You mean normal men? Why the fuck would you not be dangerous?

how do be dangerous an no prison?

Females liking psychos has been observed in chimps so your theory is horseshit.

>google search
>results saying she's passed away
Is this true? I don't want to fap and get attached to that body if there's not going to be any more content

The feminist rhetoric about "asking" is to weed out beta pussies.

While outright rape is fucked up, there's some middle ground between "May I please have sex with you" and rape and that middle ground is the foundation of our species.

Ask the retard left how before language consent worked. Then think about it. Then realise consent isn't a fucking magic spell that Sabrina the Teenage Snatch says to make things okay. It's a set of, for the most part, unsaid agreements between two individuals.

There is rape and murder in the chimp community too. Women like strong alphas who kill steal and rape. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Deal with it simp

Is it rape and murder? They are animals

in what world do you think a woman who could do better would actively pick a weak wristed cuck

Attached: man.png (747x516, 609.33K)