I have always thought MGTOW was a cringe cope and it probably still is but I am feeling it right now...

I have always thought MGTOW was a cringe cope and it probably still is but I am feeling it right now. I have been rejected by women my entire life and what little attention I do get is conditional and temporary. So many women I have I met I would have dedicated my life towards but not one of them would have done the same. People always tell me dating get better when you are older but I can't think of anything worse then having to support a used up hag who and her goblin child who wouldn't have even breathed in my direction when she was younger and had options. I just need to remind myself that my feeling for love and intimacy is my monkey brain trying to tick me into reproducing, love isn't real.

Attached: 4364752969.png (602x768, 454.09K)

>incel bluepill simp thinks hes "mgtow" and shits on it
lol@ur life
so delusional its nutty

Everyone who is single should live as if they'll be single forever. Why should you change your whole life because you want it to be some perfect lie for someone who will resent you for it? Just be yourself, bro.

MGTOW is reaction to society's act of gynocentrism. There is no need of feminism in first world, and this entire circus is played by the state. All the "strong and independent" women will come to their senses after Govt. pulls the plug. There are multiple laws (depending on country) which are explicitly against men. False rape accusations, financial burdon after divorce and false domestic violence charges are reality that can not be ignored by "red-pill" PUA grifters. Earlier the movement was started as MRA from boomer optimism, but sooner millenials realised that changing the system is lost cause. MGTOW is self-preservation stratagy in recent times. No matter how powerfull, good looking or nice you are; as man you will always be at the whims of woman married to / dating you.

>Just be yourself, bro.
not op but i literally am and thats why i get no bitches

Shut up virgin MGTOW is meant for guys who have been screwed over by women too much.

This is a good, precise summary of the whole problem.

[ OK ]
but do you also touch grass

Attached: 1645242090239.gif (112x112, 32.21K)

Mgtow recruits white guy to turn them gay. Everybody gets rejected, its not hard to find a girlfriend. The point of mgtow is to force you to stop wanting a hetero relationship

No the point is to stop glorifying relationships and see women for what they are

Usually its for men. To see what they are. To make them go gay

MGTOW in the beginning was actually a rather wholesome movement that was about showing people they didn't need women to make them happy. I have since watched the community I once loved turn into an absolute shitstorm of coping incels and misogynist who occasionally get laid. I got banned from the subreddit for saying

"That's kinda sexist"

Current MGTOW is an echo chamber of pathetic human beings who insist they are the eternal victims of reality.

>love isn't real
Fucking lol. Cope harder.

Provide one (1) example of it being real that isn't fiction

"Love" is transactional pragmatism at its most developed.

>I have always thought MGTOW was a cringe cope
Why do you fags always talk like something being a cope is somehow a negative aspect of it?
>I cope with the cold outside by wearing a jacket.

Only fools have transactional relationships. It was only beneficial in the dark ages.

By your logic, nothing is real, since the entire human experience is subjective. Which I suppose isn't entirely inaccurate, but try telling someone getting waterboarded that their pain isn't real because it's just brain chemicals. The logic doesn't really hold up, does it?

Then only fools have relationships at all.

Retard. Give one example of benevolent selflessness shared between an unrelated man and a woman. Give one example of the lie of "love" being real. Here we go a second time now.

>fools have relationships
They have transactional relationships, not real relationships.

Relationships are only transactional. If not, feel free to provide evidence that your spiritualism exists.

>I cope with the cold outside by wearing a jacket.
This isn't a cope since you're actually satisfying your need.

The reason why cope is considered negative is that it is a way to try to make yourself feel better about not getting or not pursuing something you want.

However I sort of agree with you, that if you *really* can't get something, might as well enjoy what you have. However, knowing when that is the case and when you just didn't try hard enough is almost impossible, which makes people uncomfortable, hence cope.