How do they do it?

I hear a lot of stories of normalfags 'travelling a lot' in their early 20s. While that is the best time to do such a thing I have one question: How?

How do you do that at that age? I didn't have that kind of money at college graduation and I didn't have my own business or crypto cash so how would they make that much money to do such a thing?

Work can't answer it because you have to accrue vacation time over a year or so. Daddy's money? That can't be it because I doubt that many people have rich parents that give them that sort of money. There has to be an explanation. I can see you saving money up until you're 22, using your Chad-tier extroversion to accrue cool close friends, and pooling your money to go to Tomorrowland or something but 'traveling a lot' doesn't really seem possible for the average person

Attached: 1653841476714.jpg (689x960, 73.06K)

The people I know just waste their money traveling when they get some time off and have cash to spend.

>Work can't answer it because you have to accrue vacation time over a year or so.
people literally live with their parents, work extra during summer time when not being in school or while not being in school at all and take all that money and travel, literally just being middle class
if you are a immigrant/white trash no income no nothing yeah you cant do shit, all normies can do this here though

greeting from evrop

Two ways
>be poorfag
>go on one 2 day holiday per year
>make dozens of photos
>post them throughout the year to larp

Otherwise, just parents money. Im upper middle class, my parents pay for my condo and allowance/running costs and I work internships in the holidays that are pretty well paid in my field. So with leftover money from allowances I end up with like 10k disposable every year and thats 2 or 3 luxury trips as well as 2 or 3 minor ones. Add in clothing and partying and thats blown for the year.

going to another country costs like 2000 bones and that's just for the plane ride. 2 grand was an unseen amount of money when i was 22

I know white trash people that wasted money on cruises and going to stupid concerts and dumb shit like that

two summers of working some retail job even if saving it all would not be enough to travel with by the time you're 20

My friend traveled around europe during his early 20's (we also live in Europe). Didn't travel often, but basically 5-6 countries in the same trip, if that counts. He went into a vocational school and worked jobs before going into university later, that's why he could afford it. But I'm sure his parents helped a bit since they're middle class.

But yeah, no kid who went straight to university can afford to travel a lot on their own. No kid from a poor family is going to travel a lot either.

traveling to germany and doing the crazy shit a normalfag would want to do, having sex, etc would take weeks, not a couple days

>just parents money. Im upper middle class, my parents pay for my condo and allowance/running costs

so all the people at these international festivals are rich kids?

>2 grand was an unseen amount of money when i was 22
You lived in abject poverty. A normal person on a single income in a good area can save $2000 in a little more than a month.

use cheap accommodations such as hostels or camping, look for deals for unpopular places, get a job that involves travel, find a way to monetize your retarded adventures, stowaway on trains

'working holidays' are a thing. We'd get a fuckton of German backpackers in my town every summer so they can pick fruit at the local farms while they fart around and do whatever before they left. Since everything is usually accomondated for they don't have to spend very much to stay abroad.

Same here, but your average normalfag has a half decent job by then. At 22 you could be a second year truck driverr and making like 50k/year. I know trash women that work at dive bars and they have enough money to go to thailand and ireland and shit.

>$2000 in a little more than a month

You'll have to go into more detail. I was in Orlando Florida and most jobs did not pay $2000/month while i was a student

i think you're full of shit desu

>But yeah, no kid who went straight to university can afford to travel a lot on their own

then why is and saying otherwise?

meant for >No kid from a poor family is going to travel a lot either

true, but my parents wouldnt give me that much money anyway

>doing the crazy shit a normalfag would want to do, having sex, etc would take weeks, not a couple days
lol what? normalfags can have sex within less than an hour of meeting another normalfag. that's how they're wired

>traveling to germany and doing the crazy shit a normalfag would want to do, having sex, etc would take weeks, not a couple days

Sure, they want to. But they want their insta even more and they cant afford it, so they speedrun it in a day, take the photos and bail.

I'm fucking privileged and thats straight up not true. Yeah, someone in a good field with a nice CV and connections can, after university. Thats not the norm at all.

Festivals are cheap. Put up a tent, 200 bucks entry fee. 200 bucks dont even cover a night at the hotels Im staying. Thats also the point for middle class people. Just take very cheap options everywhere and you get to travel a bit. Also, ypu seem to be a USfag, so europe obviously seems expensive to you. If you are european, it obviously isnt, flight and return to paris/rome/london is 400 bucks for me in total and thats business class.

Whatever. Im not saying these people are financially responsible. These are the same people who will bitch about a $1,000 car repair bill or complain about having too much credit card debt.

white trash meaning, you have no job, no income, no nothing, living on benefits
>work one summer for like 4 months or something
thats like 6k euro atleast, you cant make a trip somewhere with 6k? how much fucking money are you spending with cheap ass tickets?
???

>Festivals are cheap

nigga Tomorrowland and Burning Man are the only festivals worth going to and they cost thousands of fucking dollars and that's if you can get a ticket to begin with

Working three to five hours on most week nights and eight or more on weekends while living with my parents and studying. It'll depend on your lifestyle and how much you need to pay out of pocket, and as an American you probably needed to pay for a dorm and whatnot while you were at college, but I was generally making 800 to 1,300 a fortnight working in hospitality while studying.

Of course you can find a well paying job even if you're from a poor family, it's just simply less likely especially when you're still that young. And pretty much any 22 y/o who travels a lot gets some money from their parents for it as well.

You have the poverty mindset that makes you value stupid wastes of money like a financed car or nigger shoes.

>US festivals
You said international, so tge assumption is spain/Uk/France/Netherlands kek. You dont have flight costs if you wanna go to burning man so youd probably be cheaper than going to amsterdam.