Why are young men having such a hard time getting gfs nowadays?

Why are young men having such a hard time getting gfs nowadays?

Attached: 6E165435-9DC0-4117-8B22-5D986001FD55.jpg (790x500, 442.97K)

Unlimited dating options for women, plus the average young woman has better career prospects, earns more and has a more active social life than the vast majority of men. That's really all there is to.

>no money
>no privacy
>poorly socialized
>want to avoid false rape/sexual harrassment allegations
>too many women are too fat

Feminism, primarily

With social media women can fuck hot guys in 24 hours or less.
Average men can't compete.

The better question would be why are white guys having such a hard time getting gfs? All the Africans and Arabs that I went to school with never had any problem with talking to girls

having to have a personality that matches with everyone have to be into the newest tv netflix shit whatever is happening .
llike im not up to date on the new topics or shows or music political shit.
mostly because i dont care for it at all. i legit only like computers smoking coffee and thats it. food is good but i only eat to not feel starved

Whites were raised to believe in bullshit like "treat her right" and "there's someone for everyone."

Whites are low testosterone weak men wether they like to accept it or not

Unironically feminism, it made white men (since most feminists are white women, aka their mothers, teachers etc.) afraid to flirt with women and express their sexuality. Every time I flirt with a woman I have false sexual harassment allegations in the back of my mind since everyone just takes the word of the woman at face value. It really takes the wind out of your sails and makes you afraid to push the envelope.

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

Shit skin cope, just be glad you were raised in a traditional culture instead of the feminist horseshit.

Attached: 1511243044456.jpg (621x621, 77.47K)

Imagine if the charges stick and you end up in prison with a false SA charge.
Your asshole is getting expanded son.
Imagine being an Amerimutt

Why are blacks and arabs fucking so much pussy while white soibois end up here?

I hate them so much. They literally moan "muh patriarchy" and complain about how much we oppress them and then turn around and fetishize men from the most sexist and patriarchal cultures

they don't fucking go outside that's why

You sound pretty gay.
Already said, it's feminism. Before the cancer of feminism whites were colonizing your third world shitholes like it was nothing.
Pretty much, women almost never say what they actually want, that's one of the hard lessons you have to learn.

Attached: 1511167285184.jpg (400x388, 65.12K)

even when they do get gfs they still manage to tuck it up
boys be having a girl and going out of their way to save photos of other women

people spent decades just saying the same shit to bully eachother

Also I don't want to be that guy who escalates only to be told that she doesn't see me that way and/or that I'm creepy

Attached: 1655024523074.png (2538x1807, 286.45K)

I mean I can fuck hot girls on tinder why would I need gf?
>Much love and marrige
Nah all women I talked to are dumb hoes or having issues that I don't want to deal, also I'm not retarded enough to get married.
>Much kids
In my opinion cost outweighs pleasure when it comes to kids.

Women are not for dates they are holes and love to be treated as such.

Usually you can tell if they're interested or not, the problem is that they can retroactively decide that mutual sex was rape and everyone will believe them.

50% of women are obese and possibly even more than that suffer from severe mental illness. You're competing for the remaining 30% with everyone else.