How do you end up a virgin if you were never bullied?

Why do none of the virgins here ever attribute their lack of sex to being bullied in HS? That's definitely the reason that caused my life to snowball into being a virgin today. I still have an inferiority complex. I couldn't even open my mouth without everyone in the room telling me to stfu and call me retarded

Was no one else here bullied by their entire HS? If not, how did you end up being a virgin when clearly you were liked enough to not be tortured by both genders for four years (six in my case if you count middle school)?

Attached: 1645433129765.webm (400x720, 1.71M)

As an older virgin that was also bullied I think it's more of a symptom than a cause. Even if I wasn't bullied in school, women would still find me unattractive now because I'm ugly and autistic.
It comes down to the genetics you were born with: looking like a weak target will always get you bullied in public schools and vice versa where being tall and intimidating will repel bullies and cause others to respect you. You will never see tall chads or tyrones getting bullied in school, because those are the types doing the bullying and getting the girls.

I got bullied by the girls in my class so I guess it was predestined from the beginning
It wasn't any of the usual shit people fantasize about on here, they used their clique to spread rumors about me and make people dislike me

OP here, i was 5' 11" in high school

I was bullied in high school. It wasn't that bad on paper so I never talk about it irl, but it made me feel so repulsive when I was younger. I look at pictures of me taken from that time and I want to punch that little bastard. I was also as tall as you OP bro, was 182cm at 16. What still fucks with me is that the chads in my class were 162cm, and one of them kissed my crush (her first kiss, god knows what more they did). I kind of agree with , as I was always really submissive and shy, just like my parents. Think I would've recovered completely from the bullying after awhile of college and become my old self, just your regular submissive and shy guy, but I still can't get a gf. I also have quite bad experiences with women.

Attached: 602.jpg (600x732, 35.01K)

college generally doesnt save you if you were bullied in HS

What I meant to say is that I hoped the damage that was done by bullying would be healed by getting a gf, but I still can't get a gf cause I'm just not good enough, even though I have improoved a lot since hs.

I wasn't bullied. I was just a bit of an outsider and never really felt like I belonged in any group.
Also was a massive pussy and still am when it comes to girls.

lol bro go downtown in any major city where young people hang out. Go look at how they act and how virile, loud, extroverted, and wild they are. Ask yourself if you can act like that. No? Then good luck

I walked down the street in downtown Houston and a Chad was literally making out with two girls on his arm

>If not, how did you end up being a virgin when clearly you were liked enough to not be tortured by both genders for four years
im just shy and kinda average lol

Attached: dd3d7c172ed235046adb92975fa19035.jpg (500x516, 28.45K)

so a normalfag, got it

yes, you can say that. im here because i share same mental illness with some of the robots here.

>adult virgin
>normalfag

>not bullied
>never had anyone beat him down
>no underlying reason for being insecure
>could end up being one of the hundreds of bragfags who say 'it just happened bro, its so easy bro!' any day now

hes a normalfag

>lol bro go downtown in any major city where young people hang out. Go look at how they act and how virile, loud, extroverted, and wild they are. Ask yourself if you can act like that. No? Then good luck
Yeah but it's cringy when incels act like that. I have also seen shy guys who are Chads, so I don't think that being le loud dancing monkey is the end all be all to getting pussy.

>no underlying reason for being insecure
no thats actually wrong, i have a lot of insecurities because i never got praised and most of the time my parents yelled at me. im clingy as fuck so people tend to stop talk to me, this developed abandonment issues and totally overtook my life when it turned into bpd.

Attached: 6104958d32e688f4b71d6e09ebff41ed.png (750x585, 279.4K)

>30 year old khhv ugly loser
>slighly shy kid, but with a normal life until 9 years old (primary school)
>bullied almost everyday from 10 to 13 years old by dudes mostly, girls just called me ugly
>never had any friends after that until today
>developed social anxiety and became more introverted and even more shy
>worked in an office with 5 women for a few years
>they treated me like a retard
>became neet since then

I do not know if the bullying was the cause of all this, but it certainly did not help

Bullying made me stop being a virgin. People bullied me about being ugly and smelly, so I started taking care of myself and dated girls in high school

>Father, mother, twin, older brother all of them toxic selfish lazy people that treated me like shit and took advantage of me.
>Addiction, adhd, social anxiety, avoidant
>Gay
>Ugly, chinlet, compulsive scratching ruined by face, skinny, bad posture/scoliosis, flat feet, stain in my ribs, acne on face and torso (I am 26)

Pd: sorry for spamming to who have seen my story before

ok so you were bullied by a few guys? i was bullied by everyone, so dating was out of the question

survivorship bias: the post

I was bullied by everyone until I fixed myself. Dating is always an option, much uglier guys than me had girlfriends.

why are you being retarded and disingenuous at the same time?

>I was bullied by everyone until I fixed myself
That isn't how high school works dude. When you've been pegged as weak by everyone that's pretty much gg. My friend fought all his bullies and he still got fucked with and had to move schools. only then did he get a gf

>Dating is always an option
If everyone hates you or is an asshole, it isnt

>much uglier guys than me had girlfriends
Your looks dont influence whether you get a gf, especially not in high school so i dont even know why you brought this up