Why do wypipo find it so hard to accept their blatant racism? What is the cure to this problem?

Why do wypipo find it so hard to accept their blatant racism? What is the cure to this problem?

Attached: 1643459937454.jpg (1000x1500, 113.71K)

>Why do wypipo find it so hard to accept their blatant racism?
I have no clue, being a fucking retard. If only there were a book on the subject! Looking up such things is laborious and a waste of my time.

I have long accepted racism, but not in the way this book wants me to.

it's over whitey boi

Attached: black supremacy.png (902x960, 650.67K)

>why do niggers nig
CAPTCHA: HV4KG

I'm a white person and I'm not racist.

Being called racist and being said they are all bad, evil and responsible for all bad things in the world doesn't sound like a good approach in my opinion.

If I was a young white guy and people said this to me I'd become even more racist.
People of color seem very vingative and don't let bygones be bygones.

Attached: 1650446230689.png (496x379, 239.4K)

Normal and sane people do not deny that there is still a mixture of overt and subtle racism in the country. They simply do not accept a sins of the father approach to solving it and all it does is make people go "You know what, fuck you then. Maybe they were right about you." as a knee jerk response.

copium. youre the racist

I'm extremely racist and find it easy to talk about my racism.

>imagine being american
>imagine giving a shit even if you were a mutt

>If I was a young white guy
vtumor avatarfag isn't even white, lmao

If you actually read this book, you'll realise the targets aren't in fact real racists

>Wypipo raciss
>This is bad
>Black peepoo raciss
>This is woke
I don't have a horse in this race because I ate him, I'm Asian but the hypocrisy is striking.

Attached: 1654538799309.jpg (830x480, 51.22K)

I am mexican and hate niggers. The common sentiment amongst mexicans is that niggers are just dumb animals. The moment white people are no longer in charge and hispanics become the majority, you can fully expect jim crow laws to come back in full force, followed by an outright extermination.
Cartels are violent because they can't help themselves. When it becomes acceptable to kill niggers, lot of guys will be out there peeling off nigger skins and making rugs or some pretty grotesque stuff that you'd only see about in the made up not real holocaust fraud books.

I do accept my racism though. I'm perfectly comfortable with it.
>What is the cure to this problem
Just restart the Hitler youth. Get the young minds comfortable with hating minorities. Living civilly with them though.

Cut your throat or shoot yourself in the brain you fucking brainlet.

I'm 1/4 black living in Japan and I want niggers to be banned from here and my home country. Fuck off niggers and leave the rest of us in peace okay, not everyone with black heritage is a criminal piece of drug selling whore pushing shit you Kabukicho nigger.,

nice kafka trap OP
>whitey racist
>if you don't agree you're a racist, whitey
why do black people find it so hard to get a job?

Requires hard word and the US left tell black people they're useless scum and turn them into niggers.

>what is the cure?
a government-instituted mandatory girlfriend program where they deliberately match up non-white immigrant women with white incels

Attached: 1653594851513.jpg (1080x964, 73.32K)