R9k professions

What is your profession? Im also a teacher, but in maths. I hate every second of it

Attached: 1626696609619.gif (264x320, 928.9K)

software engineer. not very surprising i suppose

i kill fish for a living

Attached: 0053EA51-FE22-4716-854D-D81E5506F8D3.png (650x650, 40.08K)

I am a uni student but doing internship in data sci
>Im also a teacher, but in maths. I hate every second of it
Where and what do you hate about it?

University student studying English literature. I'm probably destined to do something I hate once I graduate.

im a full time nigga

Engineer and a 3d artist.

Semiconductor process engineer. I enjoy it a lot, but I want to transition to aerospace still.
That sounds awesome. What kind of engineer and art?

frycook
i seriously make chicken tendies for a living

Attached: 1649498443886.jpg (474x468, 26K)

I am a gamer and I play games

Baiting try hard shitposters for funsies

Electrical engineering. Art is a versatile area. I do hard surface modelling, sculpting, environmental art and level design, lighting, etc.
Next to that I do programming aswell howewer only with unreal blueprint

femboy slave

Im a jannitor

I put things in boxes for 50 hours a week

Watchmaker. I want to stab normie customers every day.

My dream is to make enough from restoring and flipping proper vintage wristwatches, like 70's Seikos and Omegas so I don't have deal with retarded normies and their garbage chinkwatches.

Attached: Omega-Cal-321-3-1.jpg (1500x1125, 254.81K)

bump desu senpai

I open doors and explain to people why door handles for houses wont and shouldnt be put on a door for a high security background check and certification only production warehouse with top secret information and trade secrets + billions in valuables that can be stolen easily.
I also drill holes in doors sometimes and then question why someone before me drilled many holes in the same door and why they arent just fucking replacing the door at this point because it would be cheaper, better and easier.
oh and I rekey locks.

I'm literally a drain in society. I'm trying to learn python

Soil fumigator

I'm an art director in an advertising agency. I also make graphic novels and music but that's mostly just for fun.

I work in marketing but I'm not really on this board that often. I just come to try and meet slobby fembots