Should we openly embrace aspergers supremacism...

Should we openly embrace aspergers supremacism? Not talking about genociding or oppressing the neurotypicals but I think society would be much better if we were in charge and creating the rules.

Attached: Asperger_propaganda[1].png (685x1770, 223.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

It seems the world is going nowhere without autistic supremacy.

Attached: 5E1450C8-B55C-40F0-AA51-DFB35AD36950.jpg (1125x1105, 467.42K)

Not all aspies are genius savants though. Outside of that there's no real supremacy in having a condition that disadvantages you. I agree on fuck autism speaks in picrel.

Autism is a gift.

Unlike normies, we instinctively do not recognize a dominance hierarchy. We form relationships solely based on common values, common interests, and the joy of love and friendship. Unlike normies, we don't force drama and seem to do much better in our friendships/relationships with one another then the normies have in their own relationships.

The reason why is because the normies are so obsessed with who has more status, whether or not a friend of theirs is raising or lowering their social status. Autistic people only care about your actions and how you behave, the way the world should be.

Autists have strong connections with animals and like anime because we don't have disdain for the virtuous weak like normies do.

In our relationships, we don't like mind games, shit-testing our romantic partners, or playing power games. If I love my girlfriend I tell her I love her. I don't try to withhold my affections on some basis of it making me look weak because what's the point of being in a romantic relationship if you can't express 100% of your love and affection for your partner?

We are completely honest, undyingly loyal, and have no problem avoiding temptations like casual sex and adultery which plague normies.

Autism is not a condition, its a superpower.

>In our relationships
Most autistics including me can't get into relationships.

Cope all you like but if autism was a superior trait, it would have been dominant within our species. If the collaboration between autists was superior to the collarboration between normies, the autists would have overcome the normies.

>In our relationships,
I don't think you understand how autism works, bud.

>Unlike normies, we instinctively do not recognize a dominance hierarchy. We form relationships solely based on common values, common interests, and the joy of love and friendship. Unlike normies, we don't force drama and seem to do much better in our friendships/relationships with one another then the normies have in their own relationships.

Sounds cool, probably not true. It also is 100% both exaggerating the upsides of it while neglecting its downsides.

I think we saw this the most in computer, video and game development when it was all white male autists doing the work we got some good shit in the 90s-00s.
Now it is half staffed by female black lesbian transexuals and shit sucks

Not being sociopathic is really a disorder

Its obviously much more difficult for us but when we do get into them, this is generally how we behave.

Look at Asian civilization. Asians are basically half autistic and they're half of the Earth's population.

Look at their standards of living, china has to install suicide nets to keep people from jumping off factory buildings. India is a shithole. Japan has awful work conditions and their birth rates are rapidly declining. Everywhere else is irrelevent. If asia is supposed to represent autist supremacy, then its a pitiful sight

There is no such thing as a meaningfully autistic woman

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for sperg children

India is not a shithole, its the only country in the world with universal marriage. They have one of the smallest divorce rates in the world and are one of the most sexually satisfied nations on Earth in addition to scoring as the least sexually adventurous.

Every developed country has low birth rates. Why do you faggots obsess over Japan's birth rates so much and never mention countries like Spain or Finland who have lower birth rates?

Lol, this but unironically.

BASED. Society has rejected us. We form our own!
Make a bot to spam social media with this image if you are so smart.

Not OP, but autism is becoming exponentially more prevalent in developed countries. I think something like 3 percent of Japanese schoolchildren are autistic. Would this not signify that autism is spreading exactly like you said it should if it were beneficial?

Shut the fuck up. Third world Asian shitholes are not representative of Aspergers. They have nothing to do with autism. It's just another failed Normieville republic.
Glory to our autistic brothers.
Our age when?

>Muh japan's birth rates
Over half of europe has lower birth rates than them, the only reason people think it's a problem in Japan is because they're not importing millions of shitskins to increase their population.

People literally shit in the streets there, to them, it cultural, describing it as shithole couldnt be more appropriate. The nation is basically a 3rd world country, the average citizen makes 4500 USD per year, its a fucking embarrassment. Oh but their strict laws makes them monogamous, that totally redeems them living below the poverty line and shitting in the street, what a great nation
Japan has a lower birth rate than both spain and finland you retard
Evolution doesnt work that fast, the reason why they are showing up more is because psychology is advancing and they are being diagnosed more

>Oh but their strict laws makes them monogamous, that totally redeems them living below the poverty line and shitting in the street, what a great nation

Unironically yes. Its better to live in poverty with a loyal wife then to be alone in a mansion. You can face any challenge with a loyal wife by your side, but without a wife, no challenge is even worth facing in the first place.

>People with assburgers dont have social issuess. Their social skills are just not fit for the current society.
Nigger thats what social issues are you autistic faggot

Attached: 2338074-e12e1ed2c6ec4b8dc0bcd478bd92796c.jpg (250x255, 17.37K)

>Japan has a lower birth rate than both spain and finland you retard

Incorrect, look it up.

That's because autism is a spectrum now. So now if you're kinda socially awkward you're in the same category as someone who will literally shit himself in a fit of rage because someone took away his favorite squirtle plushie.

The divorce rates are low not because the wife is loyal but because of huge amount of peer pressure and laws that make it difficult for them to divorce, thats a forced loveless marriage if i ever heard one, not that an autist would understand what love even is. But if you think its so great, go ahead and move to india, im sure you will like working long hours to barely afford enough for food and pray you dont get any health complications, it will either financially ruin you or kill you. Dumbass
Japan is tied for number 1, ahead of both spain and finland
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html

You really think we have the same rate of legit autists we do now as we did fifty, let alone 100, years ago? I can buy that better detection is part of it, but I do not see this being the whole picture.

Fertility rate is the one that matters, not birth rate.