When I see a white girl with non-whites...

When I see a white girl with non-whites, I feel the strongest desire to not be around them and not be conscious of their existence!

Attached: 5EB18A8F-93FC-4F4B-8C2A-E55B18F03C04.jpg (750x1000, 161.21K)

This looks like an AI generated post to me.

Yes, I do not exist. No one like me exists.

Goodbye.

Of course, it's not in your self-interest to compete for women with men from all over the world who immigrate. This distaste for foreign men is completely rational and natural.

Dark triad is the reason nigger fuckers exist

same. i think "awkward".

If something like this occured in any other place than the west, it quickly leads to lynchings and genocide LMAO

You know she has great sex tho

but im Korean and i think in a similar way. i'm not entitled to White women, it just feels awkward to around White women with ethnic bfs cus they can date White men aka do better.

Na they dont lol white woman always say how non white men suck at sex thats why they fuck chad on the side

>He doesn't know.
I grew up in an all female household. We're white.
My sisters(I have 5) who ended up dating minorities had written this in their Journals.
>Black guys seem so easy, and they'll do anything for me. I know it's not something I'll stick with. It's great for free stuff though. They'll even wait months for sex
>Mexican men are always so sweet and desperate for me. It's adorable, they make me feel special. I wish I could be attracted to them
>Asian men have so much money, I want him to give me a tour of his home nations high life.

I'm 30 now, they've all married white dudes after fucking around for years. I've put their marriages on the rocks by revealing these documents. They love me still, they punch me when we see each other though.

Attached: 1650039833323.jpg (1750x1444, 1.01M)

She gets all her sexual needs met

>She gets her sexual needs met
Should I tell you?
I guess I will anyway.
My cousin became racist because of how bad minorities are in bed. She got drunk and went on a rant about how they all sucked at everything from penetration, to thrusting, to oral.
She's a veteran of the Cock Carousel too. She only was satisfied by 2 of 30 different black dudes.
She was always satisfied with the White people she fucked.
Girls constantly fake orgasms. It's why no matter what relationship, they ALWAYS have a vibrator on hand. Dudes suck at sex Universally. It's more on the individual girl, and how much she can get herself worked up.

Attached: 1650108539783.png (1016x1062, 308.93K)

>Any Forumstard has extremely intimate knowledge about how his cousin fucks
yep, checks out.

>Has intimate knowledge
Not because I wanted it.
Had to drive her home from a bar.
She just kept ranting about everything on the way there.

Cool. Most women prefer that big black dick

Not as much as for profit prisons though.

Attached: 1651492763606.jpg (1329x1429, 240.31K)

Lol, the quintessential "I don't care, look how much I don't care" lower wit mentality. Have fun seething, autist.

Making money is easy these days either way

Yet the ghetto grows.
India grows
China grows
The Middle East grows
Europe Grows
America(Both Continents) grow
Africa?
Huh.
Weird.
Wonder what's so different about this place.

Growth mindset is important for financial independence

Buckle in for Global Demographic collapse user. The whole making money is easy thing, is about to dry up. I'm studying up on Elderly related industries right now. I recommend you do the same. Seems like a growth sector.

Yes, it's the same everywhere. Only in white countries are the men actively shamed and demonized for it. But in China they literally beat African immigrants who are suspected of sleeping with the local women, and Thai men get super pissy about Australian sex tourists.

Elder scrolls? Im in biotech. Ill be fine

>Elderly related industries
As in old people?

>I'm in Bio-tech
Congrats dude. Glad to hear you made it into a growth sector. I would still try to pick up on some up and coming elderly related sectors on the cheap. Boomers are about to start massively retiring. Over the next 20 years the industry will be booming. No pun intended. Just get out before 30% of them have died.

Go back to Korea then, tranny

Yeah. The Boomers are starting to retiring en masse. Going forward for the next 20 years. Elderly care, and industries will be growing. Pick something related up on the cheap right now. Sell in 10 years.