You too WILL die

You too WILL die.
And there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1609712999624.jpg (960x716, 118.9K)

Good. I hate existing in this shithole.

Scott in this photo is probably wondering where it all went wrong.

He's been wondering too

Attached: 1655535311674.jpg (156x159, 8.55K)

Something about sad birthday photos really fucks me up.

me too. i like to collect them in a subfolder of my "sad pictures" folder.

Attached: 1648920545961.jpg (944x1000, 317.06K)

PIease dump a few for us, user

I wonder if this guy could get laid with a prostitute if he wanted to.

I'm convinced any birthday parties from 18 onwards are just punishments for men like us. The normalfags delight in putting us in the spotlight and humiliating us

I don't think there's any normies involved in that picture user.
Think from the position of his mother. Her 32 y/o son doesn't get out much. She wants to do something nice to cheer him up. You should do *something*, right?

Same. I can understand being afraid of death, but I find it hard to not at least be slightly optimistic about it with the shit that goes on in this world.

sure, i'll post a few. i think the OP's photo is my favorite in the genre though. the face the dude is making just makes me imagine that his mother is telling him to hold the cake so she can see and take a photo of it and post it on her facebook or something. i know the feeling. i've actually become more appreciative of stuff like this that my mom does for me though as i get older. i know she's just trying to do something nice for me, so i play along and try to have a good time nowadays.

Attached: OLzIaJd.jpg (2048x1536, 425.88K)

I don't know if it's well-intentioned. It's lack of empathy because she can't put herself in his shoes and realize that the last thing you want when you're a total failure in life is to be put on a spotlight like that. You just want to crawl into a hole and die.

my folder of these pics is kind of small admittedly, because i don't really run across new ones that often.

Attached: FOON8keXsAEyoOG.jpg (1080x810, 74.9K)

Thanks user, much appreciated. I hope your future birthdays are happy experiences.

no problem user. here's another one for the road.

Attached: A0TirgT.jpg (3264x1840, 823.9K)

oh god ive never seen that one before

These images are all sad, tragic and comforting at the same time.

This is gonna be me in 2 months. The reminder you are older and more spent without having achieved anything hurts a lot more on that day

based and truthpilI'd

my 26th birthday fucking ruined me.

It doesn't make a huge difference if you never lived to begin with.

Attached: 1563914788987.jpg (461x922, 28.51K)

What? If anything it makes all the difference