I want to be the kind of tomboy gf greentexts get written about

i want to be the kind of tomboy gf greentexts get written about

Attached: 1646447512175.png (155x114, 9.96K)

If a greentext is being written about you here, you've done something wrong. It'll turn out that you were a cheating whore or that an autist is obsessed with you

I like the idea of having a tomboy gf as a workout partner. Workouts may frequently end with sex. Do you have short hair?

as long as he's not insane having a sweet and possessive autist bf could be nice
good point though
good taste. i wanna start lifting and get back into the sports i loved in high school
and i do! more in a men's haircut than in a cute pixie way though

What color is your hair?
If we had kids together would you teach them outdoorsy things?

dirty blonde and absolutely. i have minimal camping and hunting experience but family hikes and a nice big garden sounds like heaven

if you're within driving distance of me i'll
well idk exactly what i'll do but hopefully it leads to you teaching our children how to smoke deer jerky with homemade garlic in a summer in the 2030's

fuck yeah. what country are we looking at

northwestern continental united states

Thank you for complimenting my taste. The men's haircut sounds cute, perhaps tough.

shit man, no chance you're around seattle?
thanks user! i hope it's cute but i'm not great at judging that. i get told i look like a lesbian or a manlet a lot

if I started driving right now I could probably reach Seattle before this thread hit 50 posts

oh shit im in the northwest

Do you get hit on by Lesbians a lot then?

holy shit. i don't want to get excited and stuffed in the trunk of a car but that's cool and close
fight fight fight
not really. i don't go out a ton and i don't seem very approachable unless i'm talking

What else should we know about you besides your short blonde hair, heterosexuality, and PNW residence? Anything that's a red flag about you or that you don't want from someone else?

if i give you a discord and promise not to make you ride in the trunk
could it end with us going shooting on public land together?

biggest red flags of mine are probably libtard politics and a weird blend of hating and supporting troons. i'm also a humanities student
i'm a bit hesitant to talk seriously with other robots, and i'm not sure if it would be fair or honest of me with some of the issues i have going on i that don't want to share, but you seem really based and i appreciate your promise not to kidnap me

Then you may enjoy/hate that the original workout buddy fantasy involved an FTM. The fuller context is weird too. I think the humanities are fine.

i'm tired, i want to talk to you, i have issues too, you seem based enough that i want to give this a shot
here's my discord i'll message you back in the morning alternatyr#0958
also checked

OP is a man bored