Im going to take HRT

despite not having gender dysphoria. Nor do I plan on transitioning necessarily. It's sort of just a last ditch effort because my life has been abject suffering for 2/3 of my existence anyway. I feel like I have nothing to lose. Like maybe the drug will give me mental clarity that wasn't there before, and with my newfound mental state I will be able to devote more energy to transitioning and wind up a cute girl, and then just spread my ass for bux on the internet.

I know this sounds fucking retarded and it is but hey that's me. I'm late 20's and don't want to spend the rest of short life - and it will be short given its current trajectory - in front of a monitor glow, drinking myself to oblivion every night just for something to do. I have amounted to absolutely nothing in my time here on earth, its fucking pathetic, so I'll just commit to fulfilling my fetish and leveraging it for easy money and positive attention if it works out.

Attached: doomer423545.png (1024x614, 499.85K)

>I'm going to take HRT
>despite not having gender dysphoria
>nor do I plan on transitioning

You're going to end up with dysphoria.

I won't offer you false platitudes but its basically an extended suicide that leaves a worse image of who you were when you're gone.
I doubt you'll even enjoy it. You want guys to hit on you? You want me to call you cute, take care of you, and fuck your face/butt? I really doubt it. Rethink your decision - if you're going to leave a memory behind it may as well be untarnished.
Life's rough but this will make it worse.

You won't pass most likely.

I know. The thought of having ugly boobs on an otherwise male body ie my body as it is is gross to me and will cause me distress. But for some reason I cant stop browsing Any Forums and the board has made me want to be like them. I think it literally is a social contagion to a degree, at least if you're weak willed or in my case extremely depressed and done with life. I don't wanna be a ripped manlet with shit male genetics; I tried the gym cope in my youth and it ultimately failed me. I kinda just wanna be a pretty girl and if I can't do that I'll continue to obliterate my mind and body with drugs to pass the time in this shit life

ur just gonna end up with boobies.
take a psychedelic like psilocybin. if you live in canada you can get that shit delivered right to your door.

you might as well try. it's all reversible if you decide you don't like it after a few months (anything past that and you might deal with permanent breast tissue). not a tranner but i know for a fact that estrogen gives you clearer skin and reduces oils. you might like how you look on it. and the mental clarity is only something ive heard with real trans ppl, so im not sure if that will apply.

either way, good luck.

I've done shrooms like 20 times and other psychedelics many more. It didn't fix anything.

The real problem is I have extreme social phobia while at the same time being completely dependent on others. I have no motivation to act unless there is someone there with me but at the same time I fear others. My brain was just defective by birth, my genetics were a bad dice roll.

STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Seriously, don't trap yourself.
Transition doesn't work.

There are so many ither options to better your life. Anything is better than the demon pills.

we aren't joking when we say "you will never be a woman." stop what you're doing or you will end up making everything worse and killing yourself.

>tranner
We all know which board you came from, pinkpiller.
bitterhon.

well i doubt being 'that guy with boobies" is gonna help your mental state any, you're just gonna be even more self conscious because you fucked up your body by doing something unnatural to it.

It's in the BONES.
No matter HOW much you delude yourself, you will never escapw the reality of BONE LAW.

Passing is ohysically impossible. The SKULL gives away the truth no matter what. Expanded facial planes, masculine bone structure that no amount of surgical butchery can fix because SIZE NOT SHAPE.

A lot of them are really pretty, and I have absolute failed male manlet genetics so despite being late 20's I wonder if I have the genes to pull it off anyway.

No I don't want men to hit on me, I'm a normal cis het guy although I do have AGP to an extent. But online I wouldn't mind the positive attention, especially if I could translate it into money and be affirmed just for existing as a cute tranny making ahegao faces and spreading my ass on cam. It's purely a fetish.

One of the reasons I want to trans is because my intense body dysmorphia over my skull size. I have a literal infants sized head on a 5'6 body and just feel so emasculate compared to other men. My skull size is that of a childs or a womans.

>AGP
It's over.

You're a troon, lol. RiP

I will die on the hill that to be attracted to women necessitates AGP, it just manifests in such miniscule amounts as to never be considered in the vast majority of men. All AGP really is is self inserting as a woman who is receiving sexual ecstasy. Any straight men is capable of this, it's the very reason they're straight to begin with. This idea that AGP is instrinsically linked to transgenderism is a recent phenomenon.

AGP does not mean you are troon.

>All AGP really is is self inserting as a woman who is receiving sexual ecstasy.
Does not have to be receiving sex. But she has to be attractive. It's the attraction to women redirected to yourself.

That's a much better way to put it and I completely agree. It's refreshing to see robots understand these things.

I only understand it because I had to suffer it since puberty.

All it'll take is one crazy motherfucker to fuck it all up for you though. You seriously want a bunch of random guys jacking it to you while saying weird shit and worst case stalking and doxxing you?