Female Racial Inferiority

Fembrowns, do you feel inferior? How do you handle these feelings?

Attached: Thin Black Girl.webm (648x452, 1.31M)

not brown but the constant simping for asian girls here makes me feel inferior sometimes yes

white women are way hotter than asians

Hopefully it makes you a better wife since you'll constantly be aware of Asian competitors.

Latinas are also weird about this.

I think if you saw the men simping for asian women you wouldn't feel as bad

IMO "oh no I don't have blue eyes" and feeling insecure is stage one. Accepting that men are programmed to want "soft" features, long silky hair they can run their hands through, skin that's paler than the average for the region they live in, etc in the same way you accept that grass is green is the final stage.

It sounds like you're doing well now then.

What's if feel like for all women to hate posters on here is the real question

>be naked white man
>african female in heat stumbles across you
>proceeds to forcefully extract seed whether you consent or not

why is it so easy for white guys?!

this would be so much hotter if she was breathing down his face, looking at him in pure lust, maybe even holding his hands or choking him
brown girls should have a right to rape and babytrap white boys are reparations

Attached: 1618798298061.webm (720x960, 1.55M)

Whites make up the majority of virgins in the US. Cope.

>he doesn't know that 90% of nig females are overweight 2/10 elephants HIV ridden ghetto trash
My ex was black. One black girl was interested in me due to looking like an rich alpha thug. Never dating one ever again.

Like this? I wish I got raped by a wild black woman.

Attached: 1595792419416.webm (1760x1028, 1.4M)

That has less to do with asian girls being attractive and more that r9k is filled with beta male virgins.
Honestly the only men in my country that have yellow feaver are beta males are fat boomers

Attached: 1621447370350.jpg (2500x2500, 1.47M)

How can white or asian women even compete with this

Whites make up the majority for having both STI's and STD's, being on welfare, killing each other, and being fags. Cope

That's because africa is too poor to have welfare and life expectancy is so low it's not even worth screening for STDs and STIs. Not that they have enough doctors to even attempt that.

Why do black girls seem so sexually aggressive?

whoo boy, don't look up black twitch streamer/onlyfans popularity statistics, they'll make you rope

>Whites make up the majority of virgins in the US
Nope, majority of incels are all non-white. Our pain is greater than yours.