How to find meaning in life?

How to find meaning in life?

Attached: artworks-yH3x3tPE6vdnAJVI-IsRhzA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.81K)

You'd be lucky. the average person doesn't have meaning or purpose or need it. they just live.

>they just live
Never understood how they do it. Without any meaning in life I feel that no matter what I do is useless even if it's "useful" for society

Attached: IMG_20211205_201321.jpg (1022x756, 127.32K)

Watch the series "Awakening from the Meaning Crisis" on YouTube by Dr. John Vervaeke, unironically.

the basic meaning of life is to perpetuate itself, but you can set goals for yourself like
>today I will go outside
>today I will do some exercise
>today is a nofap day
life will improve from that, keep setting goals and you will find a deeper meaning to existence

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahhaha

Go to church, brother

Easy, just never self-reflect and buy into religious feelgood crap

Fight for what you want. It's that simple.

I wonder the same thing. I think a lot of people are scared enough of death to warrant just seeking maximum comfort in life. So they get by.

I think whatever you feel is the meaning is the meaning. For me the overall meaning of life is happiness.

i wish i knew OP. this idea is now stuck in my mind. i just know this is going to give me burnout and that is probably how it ends
desperate bitch...

meaning is lost without context
find context

Attached: 220px-Iron_John.jpg (220x330, 32.03K)

Why does life need meaning?

I know it's written by a Jew and all, but you guys should give "Man's Search for Meaning" from Viktor Frankl a read.
In a nutshell, it says it's the commitments you have with people you care about that give life meaning.
I'd go one step further and say that meaning come from all the things that weight us down in life.

Have God give you meaning.
You can choose your context.
So that you can go on.

>So that you can go on
Why couldn't i go on without it?

Things without a reason for being tend to get destroyed.

Do you think if your life has meaning, it is eternal?
If so, why would anyone want that?

Create an alternate timeline for niggers self-imposed isolation, say it was created by a joint African American taskforce in Wongjam. Find a questionable death in Wongjam and distinguish it against others, let their next of kin decide on a de facto truth--- but only commend the wrong jam. The joint sumo musical operation will continue but only with extreme deception. I'm too old for the military, even with Nickel poisoning. Sorry folks but I've moved to Section 9.

>Never understood how they do it.
work and consoom they all live for the next tiny spike of dopamine so do you

All information comes from a place of eternity. If it can be said, it can be eternal. Any Forums itself is based on the idea that every post is hashed and compared. Everything that we're doing right now, in this public forum, has a stink of permanence.
Why would you want it? To have the opportunity to do something great, or failing that, to have fun.