The internet is a psyop

It's a psyop made to make you feel miserable by exposing you to stuff that makes your blood boil while dangling what you'll never have right infront of your eyes.
Don't believe me? Then why do we have bait threads posted right next to waifu threads or ideal gf shit? If shills only tweeted/posted/whatever awful gag reflex triggers then more people would go get what they want, but no, we are perfectly balanced by giving a platform to big tiddy tomboys, cat videos and stale memes. Wanna know the worst part? Jannies don't even get paid to do keep things this way but they still do
>captcha NHKMX
Fuck

Attached: 1653809491968.jpg (1920x1080, 94.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just turn off the computer lol
lmao

>The internet is a psyop
Yes it is, but I will not leave this place

>make you feel miserable by exposing you to stuff that makes your blood boil while dangling what you'll never have right infront of your eyes.
why does this remind me of a clockwork orange

I've come to believe the only reason dissent is allowed to "thrive" is because it creates the illusion of change, of sticking it to the man. Internet is the perfect psyop in thi regard.

I'm scared it'll die
Neither will I. There has to be another option.
Because it is
picrel
It goes both ways. Have you ever thought how the messages content creators paddle to people are so vacant yet they rely on the internal context of the people who watch them? take this video, for example
>youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc
Now, you can choose to feel personally attacked. OR you can try the following
1)Assume the group of people you hate are stupid
2)See how you nod along
3)Switch back to thinking you're the one being criticized
4)Seethe
We are being held hostage by our assumptions, this is 100% a psyop and we must rebel against the machine.

Attached: A-Clockwork-Orange-a-clockwork-orange-323604_720_429.jpg (720x429, 31.16K)

That video made me extremely fearful of the power of mass media. Hostage by our assumptions? Probably true, something big data exploits in the form of information bubbles, but that's just for profit. The older people get the harder it is to change their beliefs, I wouldn't hold my breath. Probably another reason why only youth cares deeply about changing the world, everyone else is burned out.

It's not too late to take the hermit pill user, just build a cabin in the woods and get a couple dogs.
But remember, the letters have to be printed in font Times New Roman and you should never target high ranking government officials.
This is all purely academic, of course you wouldn't. Right?

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x554, 26.37K)

Retards nowadays will find evidence of psyops in their breakfast cereal

Well, bitcoin was literally developed by glowies. Blockchains are a big brother state dream come true.

Bots and baitposting are all that's left.

Dead Internet. Everything is in it's own tiny commercialized bubble now.

Controlled opposition.

Any Forums was good when moot was here. It seems to have been subverted.

Lets have a new Any Forums.

Go join twitter and stay there until a new Any Forums is made. It is better for your consciousness. Consciousness is all.

Attached: CBB870DE-A44F-4AB2-BABF-8A2F1D091CB0.jpg (750x907, 114.87K)

I still dream of that, one day.... one day I swear to God I'll have my very own cabin and a 90s Hilux with as few electronics as possible, preferably with a diesel engine. I wouldn't use a modern printer though, they can be traced back, academically of course ;)

Trannies have unironically subverted this place. /qa/'s false flag is all proof you need. 2 birds 1 stone. Ack posting is hilarious

Real social media is far worse. I don't mind Any Forums cause I can assume it's all in good fun. Seeing your friends' Facebook page where they flaunt their highlight reel in your face while you never get to see them at their lowest is the real demoralizer.

Attached: 1546688396828.png (620x916, 255.56K)

There have been tons of Any Forums clones. All failed or were shut down by glowies.

The old internet is dead. All that is left is a corpse, and those who fell through the cracks of life.

It's Over.

Troons have subverted everywhere, because they and glowies are one and the same.

I was reading about Zeronets history, apparently it backfired on some people, so they began using Tor in addition to it. Like wearing double condom + pills. I hope the chip shortage gets solved soon, there are still a lot of freetards with cool projects.

>Any Forums was good when moot was here. It seems to have been subverted.
sure, I'd agree

>Lets have a new Any Forums.
Many have tried, but I'd always welcome more attempts

>Go join twitter
>It is better for your consciousness
Did you have a minor stroke? Did another post get concatenated with yours? I can't imagine how a sane person goes from those first two sentences into this one.

What's more retarded? Me thinking that we are deliberately kept in misery or you believing that it's just the way things are.
I used to believe in dead internet until I met a guy that goes to the same uni as me on the Christmas threads
I demand my own board where the words baby and schizo get the same treatment as onions and basedjak
Well user if we're gonna develop theory even further we also have to take into account the logistics of the delivery of pop rocks, I believe the best method is using a protonmail account and sending the emails two days after the happenings.
ack posting is hilACK-
kek
I can tolerate insta and normiebook but I draw the line at twatter

Idk about that user but I'll have to agree on twitter being a bit better desu. For me it goes
>Twitter > Any Forums >>>>>>>>>> dogshit > Reddit > Public discords >>>>>>>>> niggershit > everything else