I-i'm a permavergin waah

>i-i'm a permavergin waah
>yes i could have sex with a cute boy on hormones but... i'll stay a virgin.. because.. just because

really nigga?
why are you like this?

Attached: FUMdxwGXwAs27qz.jpg (1440x1679, 333.57K)

Only white men have the latent (often overt these days though desu) homosexual tendencies that would even possess them to consider this option. More masculine races, like Black men, don't.

Yes. Just because.
I don't play with dicks.

Do you plan on being a bottom? Are you retarded?

My dick isn't a faggot either

There simply aren't enough cute boys on hormones to go around. oh well..

Black men are the both the most likely to homos and chasers

way more white homos

Attached: .png (1200x672, 85.95K)

lol what planet are you from? fags come in every color

does anyone have audio of this man with another man's penis in his butt
I would like to hear him moan from the pleasure

such a q-t

why are they so insistent on having sex with these fucking mental degenerates?, i'd rather die a perma incel virgin than fuck these troons

Attached: 1654972396983.gif (503x354, 1.93M)

normally I would agree but the young boy in OP looks so cute and kissable with his pretty makeup.

I would legit do this if you could have a conversation with them. Majority of people who swing that way are either too much "i'm trying to be a whore" personality or are just too quirky and they don't stop talking about themselves. All the hoes in my past were already cute and were not like this (they actually gave a shit in some degree).
t. bitter user

Attached: images.jpg (278x181, 6.9K)

Could've sworn I met this exact troon from omegle. He was from Eastern Europe, I think. Called him out on being trans a couple of times before he eventually conceded. He had a decent taste in anime despite being obnoxious. Hope he gets help, he wasn't completely annoying.

>he likes girls and has a gf
sick world

Attached: FRjV9y9XIAAsUG5.jpg (1170x1886, 145.22K)

sick source

>hormones
Eww. Sorry trannies, but this dick is only for women and natty femboys.

Baitpost and probably botpost too, but friendly reminder that negro men are the most feminine of all men. Even your typical big, muscly alpha nigger is still a beardless, estrogen-filled princess that can quite easily be overpowered by any modestly fit white man and he'd be more likely to enjoy the experience than a man of any other race.

>white lowest %
Hmmm

> Having sex with other men devirginizes you
Lmao no

Tried that. Doesn't work. Even trannies want chad

fucking femboys is based

captcha: 0PSSS

Attached: mrptrg1qun491.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Being a faggot doesn't mean losing your virginity. You will always be a loser.