Serious post

I am aware that many people on this board have gf or are female. How do I ( a fairly avg 40yr old retard that never dated) find a gf? I got no house, very little disposable income, and anxiety. You mf make it seem so easy.

Attached: 1572193661844.jpg (1080x2169, 316.44K)

Fix yourself lad

>40yr old retard that never dated
I don't know how to give advice to someone old enough to be my father. Something commitment and marriage oriented like Match is probably your only hope at this point

Attached: old crusty obasan.jpg (591x395, 43.47K)

I should also add, at age 40, you're gonna have a hard time if anyone knows you're a virgin, even if you use religion as a cope. Do NOT advertise it

I'd give her a mammograph if you know what I mean.

I'm no mammography technician but this Ma'am has some big tiddies.

Its mammoGRAM, retard

Attached: original.jpg (500x375, 119.95K)

Honestly, if you're 40 you're pretty fucked. Your best option at that point is to be a step dad or something for a single mom. Not even joking. Sorry champ.

>insists upon things being pronounced "correctly"
>white, blonde hair, blue eyes
>UKIP tie
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
THIS RACISM IS NOT OK
Also, you've hit the jackpot. Daddy issue girls are going to love you. You might do well on fet if you leverage your age into ddlg.

You don't have to tell people your actual age lol
You don't have to agree to the arbitrary structures of an unjust society

Just dive right in, no other way to do it. Go ahead and message Kalynn there and compliment her on her jugs. Something's bound to come of it.

>40yr old retard
>never dated
>no house
>very little disposable income
>anxiety

Unless you win the lottery, or something, it's fucking over for you, user.

Attached: 1562280786398.jpg (476x477, 22.34K)

yup

notice to youngfags here; get married before you're 30. this is your last warning.

Attached: 1651349066023.jpg (1170x860, 675.8K)

you still got time user .
step 1 exercise
step 2 cut all addictions
step 3 get disposable income
step 4 dress nicely
step 5 have fun

>no house, very little disposable income, and anxiety
Being a 40 year old virgin is the least of your problems, nigga. You needed therapy 20 years ago

Are you looking for a serious relationship or just want to get laid?
If it's the latter, start looking for SEA women in facebook or whatever the fuck, you're guaranteed to get laid if you are from a first world country.
Doesn't matter if you are ugly, poor, white, black or brown. As long as you say you are from some first world countries, bitches and hoes from south east asia will swarm your dick.
Just don't mention that you are actually poor in your home country or whatever. Also, don't get roped in to buying her shit she wants, don't get emotionally invested because they won't be, never ever.
If you're looking for a serious relationship, idk the answer to that, most don't either.
I can get into relationships easy, but I don't want to deal with their personal issue or emotional baggage, so I don't. I will never make that mistake of rushing into relationships again, you shouldn't too.

>step 4 dress nicely
This is the step I've always struggled with. How can you develop an eye for fashion? I've never had one, just wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time ;-;

Cutting all addictions may make you seem boring

If have nothing else notable about yourself other than being addicted to something, you lost before it even began.

Attached: file.png (889x529, 360.85K)

A lot of normies are very boring, especially those that would consider dating a 40 year old virgin

Drugs are considered cool among many zoomers.
I think OP has a chance if he bragged about how many xanax or any depression medications he has to take in a day.

consider what would be named > .
if thats too hard just go for formal and you are good - put that extra cash you got from step 3 .

you ll always be human - full with flaws and things others will find disagreeable that are for you a given .
those 5 steps will get you a woman and make you better at life - dont fret if you dont accomplish them all .

also dont sell yourself short - as long as you can get the will and find the energy to exercise everyday go for a girl in her 20s .