Hillary Clinton

How much differently would things have turned out if she won in 2016?

Attached: hillary clinton.jpg (800x1067, 119.21K)

we'd all be happier

we'd be at war with Syria

It'd probably be over by now, even if it happened.

I imagine the incompetency of the Biden administration with that pure unadulterated evil of Clinton, we'd probably be just like N.Korea.
That's what the Demorats want, and the Jan6 is a political show trial just like they have in N.Korea.
I think civil war is inevitable.

so now instead of the mythical war in Syria we have "there will be civil war"

I like how people thought she would make us war with Iran when Trump just shameless bombed one of their generals and the only reason Iran didn't do anything else is because they accidentally bombed their own planes

The civil war is coming despite Clinton losing.
The left will never stop until they have the kind of control that China and N.Korea has over it's citizens.
Debate and reasoning have failed. You cannot reason with a group of people who lie constantly and deliberately, then accuse the other side of everything that they do routinely.

>I imagine the incompetency of the Biden administration with that pure unadulterated evil of Clinton, we'd probably be just like N.Korea.
>The left will never stop until they have the kind of control that China and N.Korea has over it's citizens.
You people are so delusional and just absolutely hopeless. Like an old schizo you just have to let talk until they fall asleep

Keep living in your false narrative, it will be collapsing soon.
The less prepared you are for it, the better(for us).

it will just cancel itself out now because reality has been too mixed up and the trump values are just complete psychopathy idk what peopel are actually complaining about it's literally just anti america winning in some form or another

I guess we'll just see how America limps on from anti nwo politics when it will always basically be seen as a culprit in world affairs
you have all these pro trump losers basically it's just very obvious and sad politics of people getting used
the trump thing is basically a cult plain and simple, all the adults were dumb and all the methods were used for the anti liberal ironic twist
all these "chuds" as well just shooting themselves in the foot and so on and whatever else going on, the shadow of trump politics and racism and so on
it's hard to tell who's demoralizing who and for what?
it's just fools, fuck you anons and Any Forumsfags from the bottom of my heart

>COVID-17
>War with Syria
>ISIS Expansion
>Digital IDs

You are going to realize very soon that you are in the minority.
The American people are fucking done with the democrats, and the democrat media can't get away with lying about it to desperately cover for this travesty of a joke of an administration anymore.

it's like you're just praying for a democrat victory though by being so unappealing

this probably pisses off a lot of people, but probably not much everything would have gone the same.

and what I love is that the trump bullies walked off the cliff with everyone else now they get it rubbed in their face they're just the npc sheep

Sounds like a pretty big cope to me.
I welcome what the future holds.

Democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin both ruled by the military industrial complex and big pharma
politics in america is pro wrestling

civil war 2 (god I wish)

no daddy trump will make the sunshine again
why is the civil war party so civil war? now it's just a civil war for racism

we wouldn't be in the recession that trump caused

I never said I was a republican, I'm more of an anti-far leftist.

kill all nigs and anyone who opposes any part of the constitution
it should be taken word for word, no ifs ands or buts

>being this level of deluded
what the fuck is wrong with you, seriously.

>The US would have a proxy war with Russia a little earlier in Syria.
>The US wouldn't leave Afghanistan.
>The US would probably invest money in green energy like Solyndra.

but now because a democrat did it then it's the wrong move, that's all it is