Incels literally expect to get a gf when they spend all day blowing farts out of their asses

>incels literally expect to get a gf when they spend all day blowing farts out of their asses

Attached: smile6.jpg (680x680, 63.65K)

Yup we always win

Attached: 1653546325385.webm (1080x1080, 1.88M)

Hello, I am the leader of I.N.C.E.L. counter reproductive terrist group.
It was implied by the picture you posted that you are female, so I'm here to KILL you.

Checked based department would like a merger please

Attached: 1653435555018.jpg (1024x512, 77.22K)

Over the past years I have built muscle, groomed appearence, got a job, drivers licence, hair transplant, go out with work colleagues socializing, hiking, boxing, kayaking and even have lots of female-tier hobbies like tarot cards, astrology and drawing but yet the problem is that there are hardly any womynz around that I could befriend or approach. Where the fuck are women at?

Attached: Fragezeichenvogel.jpg (601x800, 257.21K)

Incels bouta invade this thread pissed af and start screeching about their "looks match"and shit

I also blow cum out of my ass.

>Where the fuck are women at?
you literally have to move into a city not a stinky backwoods fart-hole if u want a gf champ

My gf usually laughs at my farts. I beef stewed her once and she got pissed.

>Have bf's dick in my ass
>He goin hard
>Pushing air in
>Fart on his dick
>He lols
>Cuddle and fart after sex
Wtf is wrong with women? Farting is natural.

>I beef stewed her once
describe this in detail

You shit while she's eating your arse and lock your legs around her face while thrusting your hips violently so she has to swallow.

you literally pooped in ur gf's mouth?

this happened 2 times to me and I feel so fucking embarrassed
t.bottom

>You shit while she's eating your arse and lock your legs around her face while thrusting your hips violently so she has to swallow.
uh oh

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1280x720, 75.97K)

tfw no gym gf to sniff our protein farts together

the fact of the matter is that most women also spend all day blowing farts out of their asses, watching Netflix and mindraping themselves on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/tiktok/reddit

>most women also spend all day blowing farts out of their asses
that's fucking hot as hell though

blow my cum out of your ass, faggot

I'm the original user you replied to.

Basically she was stretching out on the floor and I felt a fart brewing so I quickly put my ass in her face and let it rip. She tried to sit straight up and went into the fart.

One time she tried to kick me and she kicked me hard on my shin and broke her toe. She's kind of a ditz lol.

>enjoys the scent of a woman's braps
>somehow a faggot
lolwut?

>likes the fecal smell of an inner intestine
>not a faggot

>fecal smell
girl farts literally smell good, like flowers and candy. wtf are you a faggot or something, gayboy?

I wouldn't call you a faggot, but girl farts only smell like that in your head. Their farts are still methane and their intestines are the exact same.