How do I tell my potential gf that she should shave her moustache...

How do I tell my potential gf that she should shave her moustache? Like its not too visible but there is a little bit of hair if you look closely

Attached: 6f671ac6ec65d9f9757b7874ab29b4a8.jpg (412x577, 36.26K)

Shaving will make it come back stronger.
Treat her to a hair removal

electrolysis

You're dating a man

>Shaving will make it come back stronger
thats not how hair works user

thats better than shaving but how do I make her do that? I still dont know what to say without making her feel terrible or being an asshole idk

>hey babe
>I'm gonna send your ass to a beauty clinic to get rid of that fuzzy hair you have above your lips
>you want anything else done?

Attached: images (47).jpg (436x703, 17.69K)

>hey babe, how about tomorrow we shave our facial hair together, won't that be fun?
simple, you aren't singling her out this way since you will also be shaving your moustache

>hey babe, how about tomorrow we shave our facial hair together, won't that be fun?
>What the fuck do you mean "our"? I don't have a moustache! *proceeds to spout female nonsense*
That's about as well as it can go, I bet. Is there really even hope for OP?

This is actually false. It's something mothers would say to get their kids to shave.

no but see you didn't make it about her so she won't feel self-conscious. you were just planning on shaving your facial hair and decided you would be friendly and invite her to join you in your activity

but why would she want to join this activity if she thinks she doesnt have moustache?

Guys are supposed to have moustache, just because you call it a "her" doesn't make it a girl

idk bro women are retarded, you'll figure something out

go in for a kiss but then grab her moustache and yank on it then call her Burt Reynolds

try to get one of her girl friends to talk about it or something like make her say "omg did you know shaving the peach fuzz and stuff off your face and lips is good for your skin" and its not even bullshit it really is good for her skin

ask if you can shave her bush, then while you got the razor in your hand tell her to close her eyes and quickly shave it.
prolly should do it before you shave her pubes tho

OP LISTEN
You buy this, you use it in front of her (do it above your lip, its ok if you dont have any hair there it wont cut you)
if she doesnt ask what it is, act like "oh sorry, felt some stubble. its actually for women, my (mom/sister/old female friend/ex gf) lost it at my house and already bought another. its convent for small hairs, here, wanna give it a try?" and you use it on her. Dont make it obvious, but say, doesnt the skin feel so much smoother? and then kiss, and compliment her (NEVER mention the mustache or hair, just say the skin is smooth and such) and then " you can keep it to use, im sure you could make better use of it than I could "
if you have a mustache or cant be arsed, normally i say its best to be honest, but I know if that was me I would be mortified, ashamed, and that my bf was judgmental of my physical appearance
Its your gf bro, do what you know she would handle best

Attached: D01297A5-6C35-4B9F-AB1E-22F8A067BB8E.jpg (1170x1512, 377.63K)

Ask her out and then go "Babe, there's fuzz above your lip" and offer to help her.

Some of the girls with the fattest tits and smallest waists I know have had a lil peach fuzz, just needs some waxing or better yet laser, gets rid of the problem permanently

dan get off Any Forums