Why do you guys hate black women so much? Even the nerdy, autistic, intelligent, neurotic ones?

Why do you guys hate black women so much? Even the nerdy, autistic, intelligent, neurotic ones?

Attached: 1620575600519.jpg (1454x2046, 279.59K)

>tfw no nerdy, autistic, intelligent, neurotic black gf

>women
well there's your answer

I like black girls. They're disproportionately nice (compared to other girls) to nerdy white guys for reasons I don't understand.

i try not to, but at the end of the day they're gonna side with the rest of the nyggas. i know nerdy black women are nice and normal, but i dont believe that they will ever seperate themselves from blm politics.

There still isn't any black caucasians. They don't exist of course. Plus mullatas never straighten their hair so any chance of them looking attractive is wasted on how much they want to be more niggery. That being all thanks to the woman's parents. Miscegenation is not worth it.

Love them but they disproportionately cheat more than other womenz, commonly with black men as well

I literally just had a wank to black women, I love them and would love and cherish every inch of their chocolate bodies.

Attached: 1522015591748 [Daizy Cooper & Noemie Bilas Gloryhole-Initiations].jpg (2000x3000, 505.01K)

I don't hate them, I've never even met one.
>t. living on the other side of the planet

I have only interacted with African women and they were completely out of my league
They were nice

Good set

Solitude or death is better imo. Have some dignity.

a nerdy black girl is far too rare for me to have a chance

race mixing is immoral
original

I'm getting cucked from pussy, might as well have some form of human pussy.

and leave this earth with some positive contribution from me even if it doesn't deserve it so I can go fuck off into my grave.

Attached: Cuck.jpg (1059x1121, 110.84K)

Black girls fucking LOVE nerdy white guys from what I've been told.

Becoming a cuck is the worst possible fate. Suffer and die with dignity.

>nerdy intelligent black women
rather fuck beautiful elves while we're making shit up

they're aggressive as shit
goes ballistic on the most minimal error u make
Doesn't make parents proud
Ugly genetic burden

not worth it, date latina instead

>get "black girlfriend"
>end up like that one sperg who got abused by a pack of niggers live because he thought they were his friend

I don't, I just like Asians more. It's frustrating as I like darker skin more than lighter skin, but Asian features more than other races. S.E Asians are still #1 to me.

I love seeing my dick in a darker pussy.