Yet another weekend when Chads and literally every single woman on the planet will be having tons of fun...

Yet another weekend when Chads and literally every single woman on the planet will be having tons of fun, casual sex and I am once again left out.
It's extremely dehumanizing to realize you've spent your entire life missing out on such a basic human activity.

Attached: 1599284856054.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Video games are more fun.

>fun, casual sex
oxymoron, you are a coping coomer who will never discover the deepest pleasures of life

Casual sex makes you lazy and vulnerable to attacks enjoy being depressed with burnout dopamine receptors once you're older

Attached: 1641714538174.jpg (250x250, 4.06K)

>you go to bed with depressing, suicidal thoughts
>Chad snuggles up to a Stacy he acquired from Tinder earlier that night

Attached: 1652165227160.jpg (1023x1011, 478.85K)

Implying constant masturbation doesn't do that without oxytocin and dopamine benefits from sex

>go lift at gym
>see some cute, fit girls with great asses walking around
>suddenly realize they got those asses for Chad and Tyrone and they're going to get to be able to slap and grab those asses and watch them bounce on his dick them all night long while the girls yell his name
>and they'll do the same thing tomorrow
>and next week
>meanwhile you'll never have a chance with girls like that
>muscles immediately feel like lead

Attached: 1655498710247.png (512x512, 382.72K)

>can't look at attractive women without thinking about them getting fucked by other men
user I hate to say this but your cuckholdry has become terminal

Attached: ba0.png (600x610, 216.92K)

i will be having sex with my girlfriend, but i will still probably go to a few house parties with friends. waiting for some people to get ready now.

im choosing not to have sex because im a sigma male but I totally could have sex this weekend if I wanted to because I'm chad.
t. sigma
mail
t

Take the 2D waifu pill. I don't even care anymore.

holy shit imagine being a dicklet like this webm. she isn't even having fun.

Because I know that's what they're doing. I know they're doing it all the fucking time. I know it's what I'll never get to do. They exist in public as a reminder of what I can't have and of the superiority of the men who have the world pussy spread wide open for them.

The most just thing about life is that it ends. That's true equality.

Attached: 1644021529819.jpg (828x821, 189.02K)

it's not even a funny joke

Get on tinder you fucking useless virgin. I've got a girlfriend and I'm about to cheat on her with some other girl and the only reason I'm doing that is because she has massive tits. Don't tell me you're too unattractive. I know you can't be blessed with Mediterranean genes like me, but you could probably get a haircut, lose some weight, wear nice clothes etc. I've got 900 fucking matches on tinder, granted most are fucking 4/10's but who cares? All you need to do is match 1 fattie, they're so desperate for cock these days it's actually silly

just fyi user the guilt is going to eat at you for the rest of your life if you actually care about your gf.

Based truthposter. You're probably right, I just need to break up with her but I know she will cry she is literally obsessed with me.

yes because i'm sure guys who fail at picking up women in real life will succeed on an app all women trying to hook up with 10/10 hot guys

would you rather have dated a girl that doesn't care cause she never liked you that much?

Why wouldn't they? I have never used a dating app in my life and I assume it's easier than picking a girl up irl because you know what you're both on their for in the first place so you don't have to bullshit about it you can just match, and then send her a message and say "you're sexy and I'm horny, my place or yours?" and she'll say "send me a picture of your dick and what's your height if you're over 6'1 and your dick is big, my place is fine"

Yeah, in a way. She's just too nice. It sounds stupid, but we've never even argued really. She just doesn't get annoyed about anything and it annoys me. If I'm doing something she doesn't like or if I'm not doing something she wants me to do she will just keep asking in a increasingly passive aggressive way.

This is such a meme, the only people who say this have absolutely nothing going for them. Average looking women match average looking men. Do you really think 10/10 chiselled gym bros are wasting their time with the plain Jane 5/10's? No. They're swiping right on the protein princesses with sensational bodies and 10/10 looks as well. If you're reasonably good looking you will 100% get matches, you don't need to be Greek gods

mmmm love Azn women

>Why wouldn't they?
Because it's even more reliant on 10/10 looks than real life, you're just one of 70 different guys she's talking to and the minute a Chad matches with her she's ghosting your ass.

there is no such thing as an attractive single woman. if that user, or you, see an attractive woman in the public, she is in a relationship