Woman goes undercover as a man and shocked how fucked up men's lives are

>woman goes undercover as a man and shocked how fucked up men's lives are
>reddit women learn men get no compliments in their lives, are shocked
>career woman shocked men don't care about her career or money
>'sex worker' shocked men (she would date) refuse to date 'sex workers', despite being reassured by 'customers' (she wouldn't date) and 'colleagues'
>youtuber warns younger self and young women that adult life is lonely and isn't like tv shows like 'friends' or 'how i met your mother'
>dating show, woman starts bragging about sexual encounters to table of men and women, dude makes fun of her, she cries and references 'sex in the city' as some defence
>tv show about 'real people, real stories', one about young married couple with kids, man works in mine, she's never been to his work, tv crew follows her to the mine, she's visibly stunned, "i thought he just sits in an office and smokes cigars"
>female reactors watch video compilation of women in sports getting dominated by men, "no way, there's gotta be videos of women beating men, this is just cherry picking"
okay, what other dumb shit is in their heads and when does it end?

Attached: fert frozen eggs.jpg (665x974, 137.94K)

feminism was a mistake for men and women alike

men and women both generally harbor countless misconceptions about what it's like on the other side of the fence

True, I think we demonize each other way too much. It would be so much easier if we were honest with each other and strived for a better society together.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-175845.png (480x268, 35.62K)

Please give some examples of these. I am dying to read them.

It's impossible to describe in detail and basically everyone diminishes it to " has it hard too!".
I really need a cheat-sheet of all the different advantages and disadvantages of being either gender, and should learn it like a mantra that I recite every time I encounter a feminist.

The ones women have about men actually have disastrous real-world consequences so they're far worse

Yeah, the average man still unironically believes that women are oppressed and discriminated against every day and that it's harder than being a man.

Here's a short list

Men:
Stronger
Smarter
Can make genuine friendships
Can be happy doing things
All forms of physical and emotional support are absent at an institutional and personal level
Have to actually do hard work

Women:
Dumb
Weak
Bitches
Cunty
Has half the human population 100% willing to support them financially, emotionally, and physically even when they get no benefit at all
Because of this, usually don't have to do any work at all.
The work they do (if they want to) is almost exclusively office/HR bullshit jobs.

Don't believe the black mirror's lies. What damage the devil has done using it!

Attached: television-set-at-home-royalty-free-image-1602002548.jpg (480x320, 15.68K)

Do you have a link to the mine one? Would love to see it

>>tv show about 'real people, real stories', one about young married couple with kids, man works in mine, she's never been to his work, tv crew follows her to the mine, she's visibly stunned, "i thought he just sits in an office and smokes cigars"
link?

The 19th amendment in general has ruined women

>thinking women have it harder than men.

Attached: F6ED7808-8B69-406C-AD7D-029B17C3E085.jpg (620x462, 70.06K)

can't find it, think it was over a decade ago on a state channel

You can see this in Ukraine right now. Women were allowed to flee the country while every man from 18 (probably younger ones too) to 65 gets to reenact the Volkssturm. Equality only matters until it's inconvenient

Yeah dude they are forced to stay home and do factory work while men either get raped in prison or die in war

It's okay bro you can refuse to go to the meat grinder and the punishment is a bit of rape in a second world shithole prison.
The inmates will enjoy the fresh 18 years old meat. They don't even have the decency to house objectors in the same facilities you literally get stuck with criminals rapists etc.

Ukraine was a very good life lesson for us. As a man you can't wait until the last moment like women do and get away with it. You have to make sacrifices. The smart ones were those who left when NATO warned them of the imminent invasion.
You might have to leave your job, family, friends behind and if it's a false alarm you will look like a retard.
But if it's not they go to the meat grinder and you don't.

Ukraine is such a bad example. It's literally one of the countries where little girls are pimped out at like 2 years old. Women there literally live in the world western women claim to live in.

Then they should be well suited to suffering on the battlefield like men do
Oh, but they don't, they run away to Berlin and start selling their assholes.

>Women there literally live in the world western women claim to live in.
That's a straight up lie. Women there enjoyed equal rights up until the war.
And your example is garbage kids get abused in the US as well. It happens to a very small portion of the population.

How does that matter? For the entirety of history women have fled and hid while men have been fed into meatgrinders. This is true in modern Ukraine and medieval France or any other place you can think of

>The smart ones were those who left when NATO warned them of the imminent invasion.
to be fair I don't fault people for not believing it , its seemed like such a humongously reckless move it was at the time inconceivable that Russia would actually do it.