I quit League of Legends 3 months ago because I couldnt go past Gold 1 thanks to shitty teammates(unironically)...

I quit League of Legends 3 months ago because I couldnt go past Gold 1 thanks to shitty teammates(unironically). Im feeling a lot better now. League of Legends really is a tumor on your brain.

Attached: 1655400914821.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

i quit league of legends at 22 after ruining my life since 15 i understand your pain brother
well basically i don't play videogames anymore but tetris with music in my office to kill time

do you mean your teammates couldn't carry your fat ass?

Honestly video games are really a waste of time. Ive done so many challenges considered hard but at the end i really never felt happy playing them. Singleplayer is much better but quitting as a whole is the best. We only live once, are we really gonna waste life playing a game that we know is depressing. MOBA games are the biggest culprit

>shitty teammates
>he didnt just force games as a fed twitch
ngmi goldlet

Attached: 1637376305023.jpg (1181x1181, 764.81K)

I asked a grandmaster friend of mine to be brutally honest and review my gameplay and he estimated my skill level on diamond 3 or 2. Im not coping that Im actually diamond or some shit but the matchmaking in this game is disgusting. Also my KDA was above 4 with perfect cs. Not my fault I get vayne jungle. Though i dont care anymore

Oh man i loved gwen or whatever her name was. Shes a qt. Her shroud thingy was broken though. Snip snip

post op.gg.

Nah im good. I dont need a skill estimation im done. Call me a pussy idc i just wanted to tell anybody im glad i quit
>inb4 kys faggot

You better not play other MOBAs, user.
No more competitive online games, period.

I played sekiro and god of war and it was eh. I think im done with gaming for good. Probably only meme games like among us or fall guys or whatever with friends only

This is why you don't play team games online with strangers, you end up getting frustrated with things outside of your own control. Either play with people you know who will listen to you or play alone.

OP, you should just pick up fighting games. No one to blame but yourself when you lose. You can download Fantasy Strike for free and learn basic system things with that. Or you can buy Street Fighter V real cheap right now with all costumes and characters since they've started working up to SF6.

Attached: 1580178120613.jpg (715x1000, 291.26K)

Sounds good ill check it out

you do know pros can carry their way through gold easily right?

no way you cant stomp gold games as diamond. literally if you are diamond skilled on gold you just dominate every lane for fun.

OP isnt a pro
You are highly underestimating the difference betwen gold 4 and gold 1. You cannot stomp gold 1 as you used to because the skill level of this game skyrocketed. Also dominating 1 role usually isnt enough to close out a game because 1 other bad player is enough to cancel that out. Also riot has confirmed that they try to force a 50% winrate on players (which is absurdly unfair). Meaning if you stomp a lot the game will match you with retards like in OPs case to get you hardstuck, play more, get addicted and spend money. It sounds ridiculous but its true. Its one of the reasons why there are so many high level players in gold and plat. When you check out their games they usually perform very well but have an about 50% wr. The system works against them

An exception to this may be streamers who make unranked to challenger shitseries. These guys usually have a diamond mmr account given to them and spam 20 games a day as its their job. They climb to diamond quickly enough

>played overwatch competitive casually for the first 6 or 7 seasons
>got placed as low as 2k and as high as 3.5k during different seasons
>matches felt pretty much the same at 2k rating as they did at 3k+
>it was exceptionally hard to move up from your placement rating during that season

solo play for rating felt like BS honestly

Attached: 1621827089012.jpg (750x707, 76.39K)

if you are thinking that teammates holding you back in gold im sorry but this is a cope. gold players play in slow motion and rarely know what is going on map. post opgg or gtfo. you all can quit league and I agree cause it is clearly mental struggle for op but do not tell this bullshit around. it is cope.

>No one to blame but yourself when you lose
I'm sure the players here could find plenty of things to blame

Attached: 1616383416611.jpg (1843x2418, 451.44K)

Come home chinese man

Attached: smut.jpg (2228x3151, 402.04K)

Pal I reached masters for 3 seasons straight and quit the game in season 11. I know what Im talking about. Some DotA2 pro said hat solo q is a waste of time because you never know if your team is good or not. Fact is if you get shit teams you will NOT climb. Also in OPs case he most likely had a higher mmr and was placed in smurfs queue. Its a 5 vs 5 game, you can do well but if 4 others lose the entire team most likely loses. The matchmaking in league of legends IS unfair and riot admits it. You either get at least average teams and climb or you dont. And Ive never been hardstuck in my life