Black exchange student tried to hola at a white girl in poland

>black exchange student tried to hola at a white girl in poland
im proud to be polish

Attached: 4933b1a7f5b11e2fd442c13451ffed643ee69ea620bf6b22b430aad041ba1081.webm (720x1280, 1.99M)

>proud to be polish

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my man proud to be flipping burgers for 100 zloty a day. I spend that on lunch

Real shit? Is there some news article about this or something

Ma pan dowud?

Lmao! whatre they hitting him in the head with at the beginning

Those are czech not polish niggers

Based. Niggers have no respect and can't behave.

Attached: 1655244298115.webm (960x540, 1.83M)

>they had to gang up and use weapons against a single scrawny black guy

How do you know it's in czechia not poland?

So? Niggers are not your equals, there is no such thing as honor. Fight your fellow white brothers in 1v1 not your enemy.

Kek, as if black people don't do the same thing against whites. When they're away from their pack, you see their cowardice first hand, like in the webm

>poland
>russian flag
gotem

22 an hour ain't bad

my ex was polish, and her family would always talk about how much they hated the niggers that lived in the nearby city (from UK, so many niggers). she was very cute but completely insane

Good for you.
Now go clean Hans's toilet.

It's a daily occurence for any non-white people in Eastern Europe so it rarely makes the news, unless someone's dies.

i would break the bottle over this guy's head if i was him
shit i might even do it as an onlooker

This is the problem with niggers. They only understand violence. How do you expect to reason with someone who chimps out even when police tells them to behave?

>proud to be polish
Okay now go back to cleaning my toilet while I fuck your sister

guess your country really lives up to its name very nice to see some real men do something

OP, I'm going to post this on r/publicfreakouts with the title "Russians brutally attack black guy unprovoked".

I am Polish too and never heard of this, if it was that brutal and caught on video it would be well know incident

It looks like some video from Russia or Balkans from like 2010