Have you noticed, user?

Have you noticed, user?

Attached: 3729373.jpg (1080x679, 143.56K)

>twox chromosomes
>all the moderators are xy
>all the xx are afraid to say anything because they get called transphobic
I laugh

This man laughed.

Attached: He laughed.png (534x670, 346.9K)

>since the Depp trial
Women do not have hindsight. It's been creeping up for years but these hoes didn't notice until a BPD kween got owned in court, and now they have to reverse engineer an explanation for their newfound perspective

The result must be overturned to protect our democracy!

Incels should just grow up into adults, so women can love them.

TwoX cringe thread?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-10-23 r TwoXChromosomes - Keep it in your pants, your future spouse will thank you A youth pastor I know te[...].png (1116x1515, 215.66K)

>all hail notorious RBG

Attached: happy-man-with-black-skin-laughing-and-drinking-coffee-outdoors-in-the-mountain-2HD52T5.jpg (1300x956, 81.8K)

i hate reddit trannies so much its unreal

The actions someone does directly reflects their character, so yeah avoiding low impulse whores is judging based on personality.
I'm not talking about virginity more so high body counts

Misogynist doesn't stock up on tp, forces her to walk 10 blocks

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-185753_rif is fun.png (1080x1744, 502.18K)

>So many fragile boys in my DMs. I'm married to a man though, sorry.

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-190521_rif is fun.png (1080x1406, 365.62K)

lol they banned all the actual incel subs, there are none left, they are just calling every sub dominated by men an incel sub now.

i keep telling you but no one wants to listen, these women want any men they deem unfit to be sent to a prison camp

There is no way this is real. There is no fucking was. What the fuck has happened to humanity. What is this. Can we please go back. What the fuck

>looks are subjective
>we don't owe you anything, incels
>b-but you can't judge someone based on weight or body count

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-190824_rif is fun.png (1080x560, 170.19K)

>What the fuck has happened to humanity.
women are being their usual bratty, retarded selves.

You should hate normalfags if you're here, right? You know women are de-facto normalfags and are the ones who set what is and is not normal. Even ignoring all the statistics about women specifically and how they feel about non-alphas they are still overwhelmingly normalfags.

Kek parades of seething roasties

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-191033_rif is fun.png (1080x2036, 472.48K)

No, I know that. But that reddit post is something else. I have never, ever, seen something like that. And the upvotes on that thing is frightening. Is that an american thing? I'm from europe and have never known a woman even 10% as crazy as that. Just absolutely disgusting. Have a male say something even remotely close to that and they will be labeled a fucking terrorist.

r/ask"women"

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-191815_rif is fun.png (1080x1366, 268.04K)

Hmm, from what I've heard from some of my other bongistan mates it's just as twisted for you lads over the there as it is here. To answer your question though, yes. It's been this bad for at least the last 15~ years over here.

>fellow women
lol obvious fucking tranny

also
>4950 up votes

Jesus fucking christ. Lets just hope AI wipes us humans all off this planet and takes over, because to be honest, we deserve it. We went into the wrong direction.

Ellen Page admitted she couldn't face ageing as a woman, kek. So brave.