Do most women behave like this?

do most women behave like this?

Attached: 6765321.png (1080x1591, 447.59K)

>I was seeing a guy
she was looking in a mirror

its not mental illness, its just female psychology

being too nice subconsciously signals no options to the woman, even if u literally do have options

You have to be careless for the first year, after that you don't have to call her a bitch when she's being a bitch, you can just tell her she's being a brat or something.

I don't care for the first year if I know I made the girl cry I just tell her I'm not in the mood for it right now and hang up the phone or leave if I'm at her place.

i don't like a guy to be negative or mean. But what gets me going is when he's on the silent side, and instead of complimenting me, he does romantic favors like buying me a drink or giving me a ride. i guess i like the mystery aspect, while still deep inside knowing he likes me.

>nice means no options
What the actual fuck

I don't know, but I have noticed girls like me more when I'm kind of a negative dickhead. They're so fucking stupid man, I hate them.

Attached: 1651478079961.jpg (759x769, 166.82K)

>what mental illness is this
extant uterus syndrome

what's the deal with all the trannyposting lately

no one likes an overeager basedboy. have some self-respect. if your world revolves around someone else you're destined to die miserable and you deserve to. when someone says they were "too nice" this is what they mean. treating people with dignity and showering them with attention are two different things

I'm not a tranny tho

What if I'm like that with everyone and not just a girl I'm seeing?

>Some random twat in a twitter screenshot
>WHY ARE ALL ________ LIKE THIS
Why are you searching for things online that make you angry

Attached: 1618475375066.png (447x343, 85.64K)

>instead of complimenting me, he does romantic favors like buying me a drink or giving me a ride.
Why do you need constant compliments? I'm not saying your boyfriend should never do that but you seem like the type who gets upset when your man isn't sucking your dick 24/7. When or if you ever get married, he's eventually going to get sick of doing that because only insecure bratty women demand that they constantly be complemented. And find you drinks every now and then isn't bad but don't be a fucking leech either. Contrary to popular belief even Rich bags hate these types of people. They don't want to have to babysit someone.

>faggot
close enough

Man the fuck up. Get some self-respect. Work on yourself. Treat people as regular human beings, not above or below you.
If you really need more hand-holding than that, find a worthwhile hobby and get good at that. Bonus points if it helps other people. You are responsible for your own misery so deal with it.

>Treat people as regular human beings
go back

Attached: wadbot-he.gif (220x220, 34.02K)

That's all the internet is for these days, just a place for unhappy people with nothing to do to channel their misery.

I lose interest the moment he shows the slightest sign of disrespect to me and I drive him away

>what mental illness is this
it's called being a woman