What keeps you alive?

For me, it's:
>weed
>video games
>gf rp asmr audios
>fantasy and horror books
>my crappy photography
>music
If it weren't for these things, I'd practically kms.

Attached: 72M3rVHQbxjNOCvZOCQaVTTBWEhrRcAstr72Hr6k92o.jpg (2712x2712, 393.66K)

my lungs breathing oxygen, my heart pumping the blood, and so on

money keeps me alive.
money.

wel user u should gib me sum

I just don't have enough willpower to kms. Oh, and also the burial would be expensive for my parents

Still being around family, and feel mentally also physically weak to do it. Not just that but the fear of death. It terrifies me that I may end up in a realm of seemingly endless torture because of how I exited out of this life. I feel like we all eventually respawn. I do plain to go mountain exploring one day in the Himalayas, maybe a cheeky climb could be the cause of my death, which would negate all concerns and consequence.

I'm afraid of fucking up and afraid of getting caught if I chose a longer option for an heroing. I quit my last job about a year ago and went out to buy a shotgun but they had changed the requirements since the last time I'd checked. Since then I've just been biding my time until I run out of money and my parents can't stomach having me around anymore. I feel like things are just destined to only get worse.

Attached: 1630569751618.png (599x749, 53.83K)

I can't die until I've consumed all psychoactive substances known to man

Attached: covershroomer.jpg (1200x675, 254.15K)

nothing. Im roping before the year is over. Im poor as fuck and barely eat with rising inflation and rent. my life is miserable.

Game development. Gotta release it. And even once it's at a playable state there will be an ungodly amount of work to actually make it complete.

Cooking chicken breast and try to make it Better every time, once I Cook the best chicken I can, I will rest in peace

nothing really. i'm more or less a slave to my habits. i don't think much about killing myself because i don't think much about anything

My studies, if I can manage to graduate college I can find a plush job and that would open a lot of doors.

Motorcycles. Its probably going to kill me, but its so much better than rope.

Holy based. What have you tried so far?

>What keeps you alive?
My biological functions.
If you mean why haven't I offed myself?
I genuinely don't care enough at this point to chase it when I can just dedicate whatever time I have to chasing fleeting pleasures and whims. If it ever gets bad there are any number of ways out you can switch up and modify to include or remove collateral or duration of suffering or how easily it is stopped etc. depending on circumstances and desires. But we haven't necessarily exited the zone where the 2 overlap just yet.
There is any number of ways to acquire that exit option besides that, user. So why not do that before the money runs out?
>inb4 user, the guy who is supposedly suicidal, doesn't want to risk being killed in the ghetto
Doesn't sound suicidal to me. Sounds bitchy and moany hoping someone casually drives by to bail them out so they don't have to.

>My biological functions.
Oh hahahaha! I get it because you were being literal and obtuse for comedic effect how very clever!

family keeps me alive
i cope with music, games, movies, tv shows.

Glad someone appreciates good humor these days. Usually you have to revert to a slapstick grade troglodyte for laughs.

i just got the job, i dont have any yet. i am dying

weed every day
booze every day
cigs every day
shrooms
acid
"acid"
mesc
K2
DMT
coke
ketamine
MDMA
"MDMA" (probably meth)
tramadol
sertraline
DXM above the recommended dose
benadryl above the recommended dose (do not do this)
Ritalin (do not do this)
Adderall
Nitrous
paint thinner
probably some others that I can't remember

Attached: 0_sLfL114U3uJYaI6r.jpg (233x236, 9.43K)

Where did you acquire these substances user?

Attached: 1653434344429.jpg (532x477, 38.52K)

uh a friend uh his name was uh agoraaaaadave
Agoradave

Attached: EpMDQVTVoAAoyvk.jpg (622x419, 15.8K)

Whomst'ves asking?