You live in the year 2003

You live in the year 2003.

Attached: 1605183680840.jpg (1280x720, 73.53K)

I live in the 1800s with a cell phone

Hey that's the year I was born

Not much has changed but they live underwater.

If I were transported to 2003 that would be bleak as fuck. No birth certificate no national insurance number. I'm only a year old yet and If I went to visit my mum and dad they'd think me a fucking nutjob for trying to interact with them. I'd be a hobo.

This is a zoomer unfriendly site.

I was one year old back then

fuck off zoomers.

>2003
pros
>no zoomers/sjws/woke dudes
>torrents just appeared
>normies are generally off the internet
>easier to get laid due lack of social media/dating webstites

cons
>bush in office
>war in iraq
>hard to get a part time job
>gps weren't as widespread
>can't listen to internet tunes in the car

>normies are generally off the internet

seriously underrated point right here. the internet went to shit through the 2010s for this reason

>easier to get laid due lack of social media/dating webstites
wtf has changed? women are even more fickle on tinder but irl it's the exact same as it's always been. they don't look for guys to fuck in the club and then start swiping because the whole point of swiping is you don't go out

Of a class of 30 I was the only to not have a PC in 2003, it was a point of shame. I used to spend a lot of time in the library playing on their PCs with my friends since nobody really had the internet in my area at this point.

I thought "the future will be great thanks to the internet". I got online the next year and have changed my mind on that since. If I could I'd wish the internet out of existence.

Where's my Teen Titans wallpaper then

Attached: tt___can_t_we_just_get_along__by_rinacat_d66gdl.png (350x300, 15.83K)

I live in the year 2022

>can't listen to internet tunes in the car
nah brah this is why we buy those stacks of blank cd-rw.

Hell yeah brother it's a good year in 2003

Attached: 2003.jpg (2666x2387, 1.52M)

r9k wasn't around back then though...

most newfag post ever

>noticed ipods become the next thing
>missed out on janet jackson showing her tits during superbowl
>discovered rock and alternative music

No I don't, I was 18 back then and I'm not anymore.

>I thought "the future will be great thanks to the internet"
Haha, I had the exact same thought. I used to read about what people hoped the internet would do in futurist magazines like "Omni". I was so excited for all the great things that would be possible when I was older.

>If I could I'd wish the internet out of existence.
It's a blight on us all. It's infinite propaganda posters that flash in front of the faces of dimwits that barely passed public school with a 1.5 GPA. Social media is the equivalent of high school girls yelling across their cafeteria table on a global scale. I struggle to think of one thing the internet does better now (besides overall speed and streaming) than it did 20 years ago.

Attached: OMN10596782764.jpg (1000x1000, 199.01K)

correctamundo, myspace and facebook allowing non-students to post fucked everything up. Normies, came in droves. Before that, the internet was generally just comprised of artists, programmers and gaming folks.

I fucked a girl because we were the only kids in our neighborhood, nowadays some 24 year old chad would have picked her up off the web. (Age of conscent was 17)

Same with college (05-09), I was the big dog on campus because I had a car, nowadays they could hit upon older nigga on tinder within seconds. Not everyone knew about okcupid back then.

>nah brah this is why we buy those stacks of blank cd-rw.

true, true, but I mean looking for new tunes on the fly too, everyone just listened to what they knew, and couldn't search for rare shit as easily.

Attached: 07.jpg (3335x1403, 1.16M)