(I was) pretty angry, angst-ridden, frustrated

>(I was) pretty angry, angst-ridden, frustrated
>Now that I found (a girlfriend), the world seems a lot better
From a Kurt Cobain interview in 1993. This proves that all those normies saying that getting a gf wont change anything ARE COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT.
This man was edgy as shit, but then one day got a gf, and he directly admits that his attitude immediately changed.
Any time a normie tells you that getting a girlfriend wont solve your problems, tell them they are FULL OF SHIT and to go fuck themselves.
Here's the full vid. I timestamped it so it starts on the important part:
youtu.be/PDgP4hN4OA4?t=705
Interview transcript: livenirvana.com/interviews/9308ee/index.php

Attached: Much - Our Last Time with Kurt Cobain (1993).jpg (1280x720, 51.74K)

Kurt looked pretty chad

Attached: fb447ff190f2fc75059a6420e11780ac.jpg (561x562, 82.32K)

I was born several days after he died

Attached: 94E06C22-E099-4BA4-A7BD-F74A43FA12B3.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

Yeah, and then he killed himself cause he was depressed. Having a gf didn't fix that, huh

His drug issues and mental illnesses are a different story. For lonely autists, having a gf would actually solve their issues.

Attached: 279577820_176582848054353_4036378169468854950_n.jpg (720x477, 37.19K)

>does a shotgun mouthwash anyway
Wow..super helpful.

Got some hot news for you man.
You don't look like Kurt, none of us look like Kurt and none of us are famous or that talented.
And yet he offed himself.

I was in a relationship with guy who had anxiety, and he would often be mean to me if I was taking too long at the checkout, if I got water on the kitchen floor washing his dishes, if I walked too slow... He would become angry and that was really scary to me, so I broke it off.
Having me as his gf didn't help him. He was just as anxious. If you're depressed and get a gf, the gf's reactions will be misinterpreted as more reasons to kill yourself.

see The whole point is that just the fact that he got a gf immediately resulted in a noticeable change in his attitude. I never said it solves ALL your problems

>zoomies believe he suicided

lmao

Courtney killed him for the money.

>injected himself with 3x a lethal dose of heroin and was still somehow able to take a full length shotgun and shoot himself in the face
>h-he could have used his feet
>shoes were on
>Courtney Love's father said she was in on it
>El Duce claimed he turned down 50k from Love who asked him earlier
>friends said he was planning to announce he was ending Nirvana

She killed him.

>be me
>start dating a guy who says he was frustrated not being able to find a gf before
>calms down and becomes less angry in general
>still tells me about his fantasies of shooting himself publically if he can't get a job

oh yeah OP i believe you.

Attached: 1645564257293.png (692x341, 361.13K)

>Any time a normie tells you that getting a girlfriend wont solve your problems, tell them they are FULL OF SHIT and to go fuck themselves.
Kurt Cobain most likely had major abandonment issues if not borderline personality disorder, of course a intimate relationship would make him feel better. The problem with that is that 1-2 years into the relationship, all that safety and contentment goes away and your in for a turbulent relationship, especially with a woman like courtney love.

It doesnt fix anything unless it's the right type of relationship and being desperate for love and relationship, you're most likely going to settle for something sub optimal for you which in turn will just validate all your feelings of being unlovable and trust issues.
At best it will be a temporary band aid for your issues that wears off pretty quickly and then you just end up projecting all your issues onto your girlfriend.

You are mega retarded for dating a man who mistreats you then. There are tons of men who wont do that, and yet you picked one who did. Strange, isnt it?
Getting a gf wont fix serious mental illnesses, but for 99% of lonely autists out there, it fixes the crux of their problem.

You could be right, and I'll consider your words. That said, I'd like to see it actually happening for myself. All the lonely men I've ever seen who managed to get a gf have confirmed that it's completely life changing. I am yet to see even of them regret it. But I'm open minded, I'll keep paying attention until I see one who does.

Attached: 277674322_4890772437701944_5496506283844630310_n.png (640x524, 417.82K)

>see it actually happening for myself
I meant as in seeing it with my own eyes, I didnt mean it happening TO myself.

I know how you feel. I'm 31 and have never been in a intimate relationship, only a few fucks here and there and some casual short lived flirts that amounted to nothing.

It's very easy to feel unlovable and lonely, I still do if I have a bad week, but nobody else can really fix that for you. Relationships are just scaffolding at best and as soon as the lovey-dovey hormones and honeymoon phase comes to an end, all of your shit comes back only now theres a second person involved with your issues.

The best way to deal with it is nurturing relationships that are healthy for you and just exposing yourself to alot of people and learning how you're percieved and how you percieve yourself in relation to the people you meet. You'll never figure out who you really are unless you get feedback.

I appreciate the kind words, friend. Truly. However, personally, my problem a bit different than most of r9k's. I imagine I could "get" a woman with some effort, but the issue is that I am yet to meet a woman worth pursuing. I just dont wanna deal with shit like mind games, manipulative tactics, bad attitudes, etc. and the promise of sex isnt enough to convince me to deal with all that shit. I'd rather just jerk off and read romance fiction.

Do you have friends who you sometimes have to emotionally support at times because life gets rough and they have a break up or their dog dies?

It's not much more than that with the exception that you also have sex. If you've spent your whole life building up to a romantic relationship being the one thing that is finally going to make your life right, you're setting some pretty big expectations to a relationship that neither you or your partner is ever going to fullfill.

If you dont want to do the talk em up, dating strategy and all that noise, you dont have to. Just hang out with a girl and see where it goes. Invite them out for a beer and just focus on having a good time with a friend. You're not there to impress them, make them think you're boyfriend material, you're not supposed to "do the right things", read the cues, talk to them in a certain way, impress them with your credentials and so on. You're just there to have a good time.

If you're having a good time, the chances are they are having a good time. And if the stars allign, it's just a matter of time before theres a natural pull towards something, then dont freak out and just go with the flow.

>found (a girlfriend)
yeah, that ended great for him

Attached: kurt-cobain-suicide-photos-featured.jpg (1100x585, 105.57K)

>The whole point is that just the fact that he got a gf immediately resulted in a noticeable change in his attitude. I never said it solves ALL your problems
It put a nice coat of paint on his life without addressing the root causes of his issues. When you're as mentally fucked as some of the people on this board, a gf is just a band-aid that gives you rose-colored glasses. She might help you deal with your shit, but she also might exacerbate it or make it worse - it's a crapshoot. And in that process, you'll hurt yourself and her more than if you'd just worked on yourself.

>It's not much more than that with the exception that you also have sex
The sex is already a big factor, but you're forgetting the intimacy and affection, which are very important.
>Invite them out for a beer and just focus on having a good time with a friend.
That's the problem, I kinda find them really fucking annoying, honestly. For example, their topics of conversation are not interesting. I really do not give a fuck about dumb office drama between Karen and Debra. I only listen to be polite. But if I dare to bring up anything that doesnt excite them, suddenly they make a scene and I'm the bad guy. Stuff like that. What do I do?
Thanks again for your time and effort.

>just worked on yourself
Honestly, I am deeply tired of hearing this phrase. It's like people who give this advice just want the autists to go chase ghosts.
>yeah bro just keep improving for the next 20 years, only THEN are you worthy of MAYBE getting a single crumb
>you improved yourself but didnt get even a crumb? well you must have not improved yourself enough. try again for 20 more years
It's also hard to take this advice seriously when it's only given to 50% of the population. The other half can have any combination of looks, personality, social status, etc. and they'll never EVER be at risk of being alone. That kinda takes the wind out of people's sails, you know?

Attached: aaa.png (514x680, 310.57K)

courtney love in one of the documentaries said that kurt knew that he was cute but he always downed himself and that was kinda like a turn on to most women sooo

what do we learn kids? being attractive > everything
shit attitude like a gym jock but attractive = pussy
good attitude charmy guy but attractive = pussy
depressive attitude but attractive = pussy

Also he had a GF before he basically used to her to make music but live in her house and don't do anything but write music kek pretty based