/mbti/

Last Second Edition

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

Take the test here:
sakinorva.net/functions

An introductory article:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Additional tests and resources:
pastebin.com/p1aw7cYS

Thread Questions:
>your type
>do you usually plan ahead? which things do you plan for?
>what do you do when you realize something is immediately happening and you haven't prepared?
>are you a strong improvisor?

Last Thread:

Attached: AEDD5431-6161-4360-B20E-B13E446E0FF3.jpg (700x806, 218.47K)

i cant do data comp on my phone but i'll try to catch up later

First non-OP post! ^o^

hi turbie

you (You)d me last thread but i didnt have anything to say but hello

>intp
>Very loose and basic plans for giant life changing events, no planning otherwise.
>kinda just wing it
>a very practiced one but not necessarily talented.

Attached: nasty.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

T-to elaborate, the counter of posters a.k.a. unique IPs was exactly 1! That's one! When I posted! So! It jumped to two! 2! After my reply went through! Making me first non-OP! \(^o^)/

>>your type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^;
>>do you usually plan ahead? which things do you plan for?
Yeah... work, spare time, lunch/dinner... I usually do this a few days/week in advance but leave plenty of room for changes! ^_^;
>>what do you do when you realize something is immediately happening and you haven't prepared?
Panic! And try to find a solution! :Oc
>>are you a strong improvisor?
Only when problem-solving at work or doing something creative at work or otherwise! :3

Data comp? ^.^

Hiiiiiiiii~~!!! (>^_^)>

cute in a wholesome way

Is INFJ-A's depictions of INFJs and INFPs accurate?

Would anyone here mind review a favorite game of mine? It's 2,49$ but there's a free demo

Attached: 1655369763831.png (640x571, 215.72K)

>Eat your ice cream before you go to bed!
Turbie no! that's how you get cavities :0!!
Doesn't speak to my experience and seems very biased. I wouldn't take it seriously.

>It's probably a good match! Even better if one's an -A and one's a -T, maybe...? :3
I'm certainly -A, but I don't know about her. Any way to figure out by myself?

Sophie Spurting Soaking Socks
Breeder Bruising Big Balls
Tipsy Turbie Tasting Tummies
Chuck Cucking Cumming Cocks
ENFJ-senpai Elaborating Erectile Eruptions
HRWY0

>>your type
INTJ
>>do you usually plan ahead?
Yeah
>>which things do you plan for?
I don't really know, for everything and even for complete fiction? The more important and sooner the thing, the more time I spend on planning and optimising the plan, according to my plans on planning
>>what do you do when you realize something is immediately happening and you haven't prepared?
Usually by the time things go off the rails I've already completed my main objective, but I do improvise
If I'm not in the mood to improvise or don't have the time, then I push through (an useful mindset in its own regard, which can give very clear ideas for improvisation anyway)
>>are you a strong improvisor?
I guess? My improvised plans already receive backups as I produce them

Attached: 51e1d09085b62b4b34458c0ca55575f7feaa6b28.jpg (889x1000, 102.62K)

>your type
istp
almost never. if someone gives me a heads up that something is going to happen then i just get dressed for it or do basic organization of the things i need.
>what do you do when you realize something is immediately happening and you haven't prepared?
i simply go along with it, step by step knocking the things i need to do out of the way
i suppose, i just let things flow through my mind and out they come

>Data comp? ^.^
they mean a compilation of everyone's answers to the questions on the op

no

Attached: Alicerabbit.full.1704834.jpg (800x1000, 1.1M)

>your type
>what fits better, ENFJ-Senpai x Breeder or Centaur x Breeder?

please change and grow as a person

Attached: 65FDCC1B-A13E-4215-A77B-E575B908196E.jpg (720x872, 277.3K)

i want breeder to find someone he loves... why should i change for thinking that?

>your type
INTJ
I do and I plan for anything that I can, though not always am I aware I should be planning.
Usually go with the flow until I have a break to think about it. I very much like to think about things to prepare myself for it next time.
I'm reasonable.

>composure (staying calm under pressure or pain)
>elegance (moving and acting gracefully)
9 outside of social situations, maybe a 3 when I'm concentrating on social.
>presence (motivating people with the power of your personality)
Surprisingly 8 or 9. I am generally a center point of groups in general, though perhaps that is because people recognise capability.
>public speaking/persuasiveness
5/8
>manners
>flattery (making graceful compliments and answering them appropriately)
>reflexes (quickly responding to sudden obstacles)
9 outside of social situations, where I am concentrating on myself. Otherwise 4.
>flexibility (ease of movements in muscles and joints)
1 - I am highly inflexible.
>running (speed snd stamina)
8 for speed (I like sprinting), 5 for stamina (I don't have a runner's build).
>climbing
9 - I won a few competitions in this growing up.
>swimming (buoyancy, endurance and hazards while swimming)
7 maybe but it has been a while.

Have anyone here faced hostility for believing in MBTI

>your type
INFJ
All the time. Everything, literally everything I do. If I don't have a plan, I'm not doing it. If I'm going on a social outing, I need to know who will be there, how long we plan on being there, what we plan on doing while there, etc.
I often fail to create a backup plan though, as I trust my original plan a little too much.
Quickly asses what is happening, and try to determine the best course of action before making any sort of rash decision.
Better than most, but it's not my strongest suit.

>kill jar get coin
>they're still using jars

Attached: Me and (((The Boys))) leaving ck after 5 minutes.jpg (992x632, 53.7K)

Distinguishing between infp and infj?

How do you tell the difference between INTP and INFP i've been struggling with this for ages
Looking at functions, I honestly feel as though I use Ti and Fi pretty equally, and I get told that I'm very logical/bright/intellectual but also that I can be very judgemental. It's hard to figure out which of the two is my dominant function bc they both seem really "loud". My Ne is also pretty strong, as it is in both INTP and INFP, and my Si is not the greatest. When it comes to Te and Fe, my Fe is stronger but since I'm almost 30 I'm not sure if that's because I'm INTP and have developed Fe, or if I'm just INFP who doesn't struggle with Fe as much as INTP. My Te being so low would point towards INFP, but honestly I use abstraction/intellectualizing as a coping method to distance from overwhelming emotions that I find it hard to not lean towards being a thinker over a feeler.

I know people say INTP and INFP are only surface level similar, but it feels like for me I've gone so far circle that they're similar again. I highly value logic and rationality, but I also can get judgy of others (like I just got into a discussion with my mother about being uncomfortable with people who put name signs on beach houses because it's just seems like an ego stroking self aggrandizing dick rich person thing to do). My enneagram is 5w4 sx sp which points more to INTP rather than INFP. How do you know if you're INTP vs INFP? are there like specific key differences i'm overlooking?

idk what to do

Attached: 1632709772235.jpg (768x1024, 64.1K)

ur probably just an INFP 5 desu. Read jungian introverted thinker and introverted feeler descriptions and see which feels more accurate

According to the last thread, INFJs are emotionally distant and utterly ruthless in helping people to self-improve by being bluntly honest and employing the harshest tough love regime possible. INFPs share all their feelings at all times and are sweet cuddly bunnies.

interesting, i will. thanks

Last thread was a bit of a shit show though