What's your profession Any Forums?

What's your profession Any Forums?
Teacher here
just got my two months vacation before I wagecuck again in the hell that is high school

Attached: 1606191329594_png.jpg (840x854, 699.81K)

Haha
I can only imagine how funny it must be for a robot to teach highschool lmao. Do you seethe at the young happy students OP?

>Do you seethe at the young happy students OP?
Yes, it really sucks
I'm only here because there's fuck all that I can do otherwise with my meme degree and teachers are in demand so I'm stuck here.
Those zoomers piss me off but what's even worse is that some of the jailbait chicks flirt with me because I'm a young male teacher and I try my best to avoid them whenever I can

lol imagine choosing highschool nigga you know how often teenagers are why would you submit to that

Fuck one. You're only on this earth for a short time. Just wait for a senior to graduate and then fuck her. It isn't illegal so the worst that can happen is you lose a job you hate.

Do you have any good stories you could greentext? Funny ones, blackpilling ones, whatever

economic depression
it's either this or mcdonalds

Engineer and 3d artist. What subjects are you teaching

>Do you have any good stories you could greentext?
One girl was really into me and texted me after class about some random shit. I teach history and she wanted to know what I think about the Russo-Ukrainian war, etc. What was really bad bad is that she was being so flirty (omg, you're so cool and smart and I love your classes) and sending me heart emojis everytime. I stopped responding because I realized I'm liable to go to jail if I continued and she stopped talking to me.
>What subjects are you teaching
History

What good is your teaching degree then

Is high school teacher that bad?
I'm about to finish my pure maths degree and was strongly considering getting a teaching job afterwards because it's either that or being a economics/code monkey.
It seems that teaching at least comes with some stories.

Attached: 1581563055479.jpg (2048x1425, 382.98K)

how the fuck does a robot teach highschool students? you must be a lot better socially than the average robot i could never imagine standing infront of a room of zoomers and trying to say shit.

It was wise to stop texting after she started getting flirtatious. If she talks with her friends about it, your life as a teacher is over. If she goes through an epiphany where she begins to think you're the weird one for reciprocating the texts, your life as a teacher is over. Either way, you're fucked eventually.
Anyways, I don't see why you'd hate high school so much. It seems that you're well liked in your classes.

I work as a network and uc administrator for a chemical company in Germany.

I'm currently having 3 weeks of vacation of which I have 1 week left.

I honestly can't wait to get back to work again since I haven't spoken to any people besides my family in the last two weeks and barely left my apartment.

Is the payment as a high school teacher really that bad?
As far as I know german teachers get paid pretty decent.

Did you excuse yourself or you just ghosted her?

I dont understand how you can complain about theacher job, you have good job calendar, its a dinamic job, you have breaks, and you can actually have an impact on peoples lives. Just adopt the role of the cool empathetic teacher. Remember when you were in highschool.

Analytical chemist.
yes, I am a drug addict

Attached: peepeepoopoo.gif (398x498, 996.85K)

Cemetery ground crew worker. Just broke some watering cans today. Fuck

I made crypto money before the crash lol. But I do small freelance tech shit for hillbillies on the side and I love it. Design a website, make them a calculator or some small program for a business, shit like that. I live in the middle of nowhere in a small cozy cabin innawoods. I'm the only tech minded person in the area. I have a niche and it involves doing almost thing lol.

I'm autistic (have no IRL friends) but I can somehow manage teaching a class because you have the authority of the one being in charge and it gives me some kind of ego boost
depends on your country/state
teaching is pretty neglected in my cunt but it's a stable middle class job. I live alone so have plenty of spare cash to throw away on booze/vidya when I feel like it. It's not so bad when you figure out how to most effectively approach things (planning classes/correct exams/worksheets, etc.) I'm working full time and on my paper my working hours are from 08:00-13:00 on average which leaves me plenty of free time.
yeah, I realize it was bad so i stopped. I still fap to the though of my students but I'll never have the balls to do anything more than that.
I'm well liked, but that's mostly because they see my as on of their own (i'm in my early 20s) so it's a nice set of change from their usual teacher who are old boomer women in their 50s

Had a robot teacher at high school who taught history. It isn't you though cause he's balding and his breath smells of coffee and cigs. I really liked him so I carried on saying hi to him in the hallways even in my senior year (a year after he was our teacher). It was really awkward though and I was always afraid that I was bothering him. He was a real vibe and just gave no fucks to anything other than history.

I always have students greeting me in the hallways. It's pretty comfy, ngl.

what engineering specifically?