Meet fembot from a thread where I was complaining about being ugly and lonely

>meet fembot from a thread where I was complaining about being ugly and lonely
>says she can relate and doesn't care what I look like and wants to date
>exchage pics after 6 days of speaking daily
>"umm user, I didn't expect it to be this bad... sorry"
>she completely deletes discord
>tfw so ugly that I made a girl delete her entire discord account
It's over

Attached: DhzF6S1V4AE80mK.jpg (808x600, 58.75K)

How in the fuck could you have thought otherwise? Do you just naively ignore literally all the evidence that gets posted here daily in the "tee-hee I'm a gurl xD" threads? I don't even feel bad for you. You did this to yourself with your self inflicted astounding ignorance.

Nigger I see 3 red flags
-1 straight out lie (everyone cares a out looks to some extent)
-2 discord e shit
-3 r9k foid
Get your shut together son, she wanted to mess with you for fun.

what did she look like?
what kind of pic did you use? im not saying you're secretly chad but a lot of guys having really fucking bad pictures that make them seem like x4 as ugly

man this board is such a confidence boost

Attached: 458.jpg (479x641, 42.03K)

it was probably a troll my dude. why else would "she" delete her discord account? keep your head up king

There are no "fembots" sorry to burst your bubble

She was a solid 4/10, a little chubby. I just took a selfie

People online always create distorted images and get hyped, then when they see the real person and the real personality is when the idealization stops.

You arent necessarily ugly. Bad pictures, not being what she expected, and being so naive you expected anything from an anonymous relatio ship in the internet.

We all get bluepilled sometimes

I admit that was a smidgen overly critical of what is apparently a dreadfully common story here anymore, however seeing so many people stick the same fork in the same outlet stops being funny even as a joke after so many times.

if you don't post her pic your mother will die in her sleep tonight

it is very likely that it was a psyop. Dont forget that a lot of incel looksmax shit is funded by private interests
Anyways many foids are bitches that only have looks, youre better than them

>meet fembot
Stopped reading there. You should know by now that there's no such thing as a fem"bot" and your sorry ass got taught an important lesson.

I did this once when the guy turned out to be black. don't regret it.

Are you a f*male?

somewhat similar happened to me some years ago the other way around, right after agreeing anyone can take unflattering selfies of themselves.
fueled my weight loss in a way and i stopped trying to find anyone online because there's no chemistry on the internets besides textbooks and nilered videos.
as retarded as this might seem to you right now, you'll have better chances trying irl

Yes, moid.

Attached: 1655504185859.jpg (330x330, 34.87K)

Well at least you aren't completely a lost cause. Your womb will make a fine baby factory some robot someday.

fuck you! white bitch!

kek. you have my blessing

THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON R9K. It's ALWAYS a tranny

I met my black gf on r9k, sounds like a whole lotta cope to me