"If you are white just move to Japan..."

It really is over.
Japan, the last bastion, has fallen to feminism.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 20-49-57 Observations of living in Japan for 10 years TheRedPill Forums.Red.png (1086x816, 229.4K)

Why they stop having sex?

>talking like this is recent
I thought this has been the case since before the fucking 80's.

This is common knowledge to anyone who isn't a totally blinded weeb and looked at Japan as a country for more then one day.

economic cel here. Its becuase Japan has been in great depression in a economic sense for the past 30 years.

To compare USA has been in a bull market for the past 12 years, stocks only go up. Since all is good here women don't need BB they can just take out debt to fund thier lifestyle.

Japan is very scared of taking out debt. There was a point in the 1980s where homes cost the equalvant of $100million dollars and people took out 100 year mortgages. That collapsed and bankrupt many, so they dont take out loans like americans do today

If the stock market crashes, its starting to, then any man with a good job still will be considered super high value and be easy to get women. But most men get laid off from their job.

I mean it's not only Japan. That's the East Asian culture in a nutshell and in fact it really came from China originally.
But I think it's lowkey based and the "natural" order of this world. I enjoy being a sararyman for my bitchy asian wife bc it gives my life SOME meaning at least. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay or play along.

Serious question: what role do you think a male should have in society? We can't have babbies, so what else should we do with our time on this earth (beyond selfish endeavors)?

this is some "redpilled" moron maybe not the best source

this was the most pathetic thing ive read today troll or not because there are people capable of working and making money that think like this
fucking burning the money is better than giving it to a 3dpd cunt who will use it to raise spawn that aren't even yours, especially because no matter what there will be another cuck to feed her fat fucking ass, it doesn't have to be you of course you probably don't even have a gf let alone an asian wife and might even be a bot but i felt the post still needed to be made

Gay. Go over there, fuck bitches, if they get pregnant then just move back to America. You think they're gonna get you to pay child support on the other side of the planet? Why the hell would you get married to any woman born after 1960 from any modernized nation in the first place? That's just asking for it.

This wouldn't happen if the husband were a masculine and sexually attractive man. So really it's all their own fault AND they deserve it for being racemixers.

can't you just date someone whos past the wall then?

This post is like 10 years old

...Anonymous
"If you are white just move to Japan...
06/17/22(Fri)21:06:04 No.69082315
229 KB
229 KB PNG
It really is over.
Japan, the last bastion, has fallen to feminism

Attached: 1642107638405.gif (722x2295, 506.24K)

Ask yourself how I knew you wouldn't be able to answer my question. Ask yourself too why you cannot answer it.
spoiler: ad hominems and diverting is not the same thing as answering the question

You know, I remember being in Beijing a few years ago walking around with my tour guide and she was showing us this park where a bunch of singles, mostly guys but a significant amount of women too posted flyers, handwritten Chinese flyers, as if to give out a resume for a job application.
With some help I made my own flyer.
"17, male, I'm from the U.S., and I have nothing to offer" with a smiley face.

Do you really think that beta buxxing is a conclusion of something like Confucianism? To think the five virtues of Confucius ended up contributing to this mess somehow, kek.
Now I know why all those slightly older women catcalled me. It wasn't because I was good looking, it's because they're just absolute shameless gold diggers.

I honestly don't know what us men should do with our lives. I think we should all long to someday have all of the physical copies of the books we want to read, have a secluded spot in the mountains or a forest with access to water, and just build a hut to go camping out of every day, working out, reading, sleeping, hunting, fishing, growing food, etc. It must be peace unlike anything else.

This guy sounds like a douchebag for the most part. It seems like everything about this system is good except for the "stopping sex" part. I don't really see what's such a big deal about the woman handling your finances. Its not ideal but its not that big of a deal either.

What sounds especially great to me is that he mentions alphas literally have a harder time getting with women then betas do. That's ultimately the reason why I've loved Japan so much for so long. I hate chads and alpha male douchebags. I want to go to a country that completely disempowers and neuters them.

Another question I have to ask is, what does this guy define as sex? I don't consider there to be any real distinction between making out or cuddling and sex. From what I've heard, the Japanese love foreplay but don't really care about intercourse much. Perhaps this guy is obsessed with penetrative intercourse specifically.

stop crying about ad hominems reddit the point is if life is meaningless and darwinian why don't you do something enjoyable instead of appealing the the most base of paths that lead to self loathing if you're capable? won't respond again this is just for third parties reading since i know you're "trolling"

And yet some blue pilled man just posted:
>But I think it's lowkey based and the "natural" order of this world. I enjoy being a sararyman for my bitchy asian wife bc it gives my life SOME meaning at least. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay or play along.
Confirming the info is correct no matter the source.

Well what's the point of committing to a life of servitude to a woman who hates you?
What's the point of anything, other than escaping samsara?

Chad males are honestly really gay. They seem to care more about how other men dress, how they look, how muscular they are and how confident they are then women themselves do.

Literally watch any of the Japan street interview videos with women concerning relationships and this is pretty obvious.

Attached: Japanese Betabuxxer.webm (852x480, 1.93M)

>I don't really see what's such a big deal about the woman handling your finances.
They spend all your money at cafes all day whilst you spend 16 hours a day working.
> I hate chads and alpha male douchebags. I want to go to a country that completely disempowers and neuters them.
"I can't be one so fuck them"
>I don't consider there to be any real distinction between making out or cuddling and sex.
Typical beta "I get the scraps" mindset.
God it must suck being that pathetic.

Chads are the source of all problems in society. Chads cause violence, chads encourage female promscuity, chads hoard all resources(not just pussy ones, but general capital). Not him but society that disempowers chads is absolutely on a right track. It doesnt matter if you dont like it bevause it ruins your dream of becoming an exploiter of society one day.