Black incel gets revenge

Black incel randomly beats the shit out of 3 white women fo no reason at all. Is this based or not?

mobile.twitter.com/PhillyCrimeUpd/status/1537518856456896513

Attached: 57107A5D-D7EC-45EC-935A-B999BEEDAAED.png (765x588, 298.6K)

Can't tell if nigga moment or incel moment.

One of us. Double XP because they were white.

urkel moment

3 women got the shit beaten out of them, and he'll probably go to prison for it.
In total, that's 4 normalfag scum who got what's coming to them. Very based.

Literally me in GTA kek, legend.

Based blackbot, cavefoids deserves pain

it is indeed based

3 white women were beaten senseless by a black man and will still give him all their votes I hate cave whores

This negro forgot that he's supposed to wait for the white women to burn the coal before he makes them pay the toll.

But negroes have always had problems with cause and effect and doing things on the right schedule.

They're all the fucking same lol. Corporate dems are still pro-war, neolib retards.

How many women do you think you could fight before you're overwhelmed going by this video i could probably take down about 10 before I get tired

Attached: 4B778B4F-C476-4A44-AFCD-122F9C487889.jpg (1122x1122, 140.29K)

They crumpled under his superior might do women really

Tin foil hat time: conservative dark money groups used a shell company to pay thugs to attack people to get to to change their political leaning and vote Republican.

Attached: russian-asset.png (586x435, 122.54K)

Neoliberalism has given us the most prosperous and peaceful world in history. Learn economics and history before you talk, leftoid.

>How many women do you think you could fight before you're overwhelmed going by this video i could probably take down about 10 before I get tired

It's funny how the ones not getting hit run up to him, like they are going to hit him or otherwise try to stop it, but then don't. Instead they get right near him, and then stop there and wait to get punched.

They made it easy for this guy.

>Tin foil hat time: conservative dark money groups used a shell company to pay thugs to attack people to get to to change their political leaning and vote Republican.

LOL I wish they were that smart.

Maybe they could establish a fund to pay the funeral expenses of cop killers or something and make voters angry that way. Whoops that was Democrats!

nyggers are predators.

now that's Kapcoha-esque.

Gtfo cuck, go back to posting incel threads that get deleted instantly

I'll determine whether or not I care when I find out how they voted in the last election.

>cuck
thats funny because nyggers ARE predators and silencing me doesnt change the fact. youre the cuck for nyggers. i am proud of my posts, you are too weak to handle reality

Attached: 26BF4C8A-694E-4870-B92D-E3D41F15DE02.png (640x1136, 485.91K)