When did you start to realize you weren't a main character Any Forums?

When did you start to realize you weren't a main character Any Forums?

Attached: f164c87fe38b01039bf6430ab41cfb9a.jpg (382x286, 20.33K)

I'm still going strong. My income is almost as unlikely as my penis and I'm happily married. I'm as good a main character as any.

I am actually the main character

Yes person on r9k who found this thread in ~2 minutes im sure not only have these things I'm sure you also deserve them

i cannot for the life of me argue or debate with a coherent argument, critically analyse anything outside of face value interpretation, or imagine anything novel or different. my mind works like a calculator or an algorithm, so i have accepted my status as an NPC

No I am, you're just a barely noticeable post I reply to in a quick shot. Blink and the audience misses your entire existence.

22 or so id say

If you are sub 8 facially you are an NPC, you are the filler episode, the stepping stone, even the obstacle between your oneitis (Protagonist 1) and Chad (Protagonist 2). Hell, your existence, by contrast, may even make the orgasm from Chad's cock feel that much more electrifying and well-earned.

we're all main characters.
Life is the greatest multiplayer video game in existence.

"We're all main characters" he says as children die because they're too poor to even afford medication for extremely obscure diseases.

Oh, that's just it, I AM a main character.
Only I'm a male version of WataMote blended with Welcome to the NHK with no bullshit romance elements and plenty of deranged revelations about a prison reality where death isn't even the end. I'd rather be an NPC in a more chill story but what can you do.

No fuck you I AM GOING TO MAKE MYSELF THE MAIN CHARACTER

they should've picked better stats

My life got a lot better the past year when I realized I actually was the main character in a beautiful story of amazing transformation.
I was once a very isolated autistic retard who had no friends or a social life to speak of but the past year everything changed because I dared to dream and look at my life as a movie and my imagination being the director.

I got a wonderful friend out of it, I got more independent and just a week ago I met a lovely girl who is head over heels for me, something I didn't ever experience or even thought was possible.
Miraculous transformation is possible, but you got to believe in it. It took me 29 years before it made sense to me and I could actually start living life.
Don't ever give up.

I'm not the main character user , I'm the villain.

Attached: 2311.jpg (660x960, 73.91K)

I hate the npc mc zoomtard bullshit
nobody is a "main character" this isn't some vidya or tv show.
do the best with what you've got

Ive met some real dudes in my life. I once met a guy who had a small metal band that would do tours in Europe. Coolest motherfucker in the goddamn world, I mean he had something to say about anything. That's when I knew there is no fucking way in hell this story is about my autistic ass.

I don't mind being a villain.

Attached: fuck off.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

When did you start to realize you weren't even in the story Any Forums?
I'm like Shrek if everyone just left him alone in his swamp like he wanted

Attached: 1651917031616.jpg (263x192, 4.23K)

You're not going to tell uss how you did it?

In 2010