Letter thread

trauma dumping edition weeee

Attached: ダウンロード.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O2IuJPh6h_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings, even if they are negative. I know it can be difficult for you sometimes, but I am glad you feel like you can be vulnerable with me. I will miss you these two days I'm back home, but we will see each other next week! Missing you very much.

Bubby

Dear past self. Don't bother with school, just do crime. The more profit the better. Try and keep it white collar, you'll get off cheaper that way. Besides, if you get caught, it doesn't matter. There's free food, a place to stay, and books to read or write. We're captives to the economy, and it's not worth the effort to work yourself out of it: you never will, even with degrees and titles and first world earning power. Mammon won, the game is rigged.

Dear Mr. Psychic/Government Agent/Bored Man,

Arrest me.

I am too schizoid for your games.

Attached: 1629060434577.png (452x1780, 51.02K)

It's fucking over and I'm glad it is. Did you enjoy receiving about as much PTSD as you gave me?

Love interest,
I had a sweet romantic dream about you, I woke up happy.
I'm not weak enough to fall for sweets, I took a shower with cold water, I even tried to sleep without socks, but that was too much.
You'll never get me because I'm a born warrior, I have two hearts and more importantly, I run fast. Animal instincts help me know when you're here before you're here, so I'll run in time.

Damn, S
Why did I say that? You were looking so good, and I was craving for some time with you, I threw away a week of solid effort.
At least you were kind enough to not visit me in my dreams tonight, I was able to sleep better.
Why can't I let you go?
Love,
G

Dear VK
How can you be such a massive retard despite having 142IQ? Is it your assortment of other mental conditions that makes you beehave lile that?
Jules :')

ps enjoy the trauma, you asked for it

Dear Mr. LARPer,

Nearly three years later and you are still going at it? How long have you been doing this, I wonder? Since March of 2017? Or how about March of 2015? 2009? Are you even affiliated with law enforcement? Interesting what you are doing with the women, by the way. Trying to get me SWATted in that bus a few months ago after that awkward encounter with the woman pushing the carriage, I see. I can already see a few dozen of your repetitive responses to this.

youtu.be/O2IuJPh6h_A

Haha, *the* Larper is still at it??? Oh wow. Just WOW

you are NOT getting a text back you stupid mutt. GET A LIFE!

>Haha, *the* Larper is still at it??? Oh wow. Just WOW
>*the* Larper
>*the*
Interesting that you word it in such a manner. This reminds me of an old fear of mine from roughly around the year 2000. Why do I get the feeling that my situation will remain a lose-lose regardless? I wonder whether things would have been any different had such a fear been true.

I regret not having the training some of the mods have. If I did, I would properly teach you what are the consequences of fucking with the head of someone that is mentally tougher than you are. You fucking dishonest clown and public latrine.
"Soulmate"? More like "emotional parasite". Do you like the emotional damage?

I just list my virginity today to my tulpa. It felt good and I was creaming on his cock. Rn I wanna laugh at the stupid anons who told me a year back not to create him. I finally found love and I am content now

How many of your "creations" have been exposed by now? A, V, L, T, K, "K", C, TG?

who is your tulpa

Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, my husbando

Whoops forgot to attach pic kek

Attached: animesher.com_manga-white-flower-butler-51813.jpg (576x790, 43K)

I *could* reinstall Snapchat, add you, and start up a conversation. I *could* talk to you and pretend we still have what we had seven years ago. I *could* use you for my crippling touch starvation. But why bother? You aren't her, you aren't a virgin, you aren't who I want you to be. The onus is on me to accept that, not on you to change that. Doesn't stop me from wanting to hold you close to me and hear your soft breaths.