I love watching Lex Friedman, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, fresh & fit...

I love watching Lex Friedman, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, fresh & fit, and Alpha M ignore how popular these feminine Korean guys, Timothee Chalamet, and Tom Holland are with women.

Its pure copium everytime I bring this up with my male coworkers.
My theory is that females have realized that masculinity in the modern world has no survival advantage and they would prefer a man who makes an emotionally available father than any of Jordan Peterson's favored archetypes.

Attached: crying-idols-cover.jpg (668x393, 145K)

>Blah blah blah
>Emotions
>Dating
>Mate selection theory
It's all crap.
Some things make them tingle, some things don't. It can vary month to month.
Lots of women want to fuck boys though. Not men. It's a weirdly popular fetish.

You're probably young or underage right now, but only a really young demographic are into these guys. And if they're not young they're probably loaded with mental baggage.
Trust me, you don't want the women who are into guys like this. Unless you have a pair of balls and can wrangle them. But if you're making posts like this, I doubt you can do that

Not wrangle your balls but the women lol

Yes femboys are in right now, but only if they have an attractive face. If your face isn't good looking you don't have the luxury of going the femboy route. t. user with a fucked up face

>Big dickums Mc Super Truck beard beer man says women don't like Girly Boys that look really young.
They really do. It's always fun to watch you dudes try to cope about it.
Not related to you though.
The FUNNIEST male cope is.
>10/10 says she only fucks with 3in dicks
>Big dick chat loses their shit
I chuckle every time. For some reason they can't understand her Vagina is small.

>My theory is that females have realized that masculinity in the modern world has no survival advantage
Women never realize anything. You would know this if you actually talked to women.

Last night I was watching a movie with a chick and she remarked with glee when Timothee Chalamet appeared on screen. So yeah I think a lot of them like pretty boys. But I still try to be as masculine in behavior as possible because it makes your life better.

This, femboy behavior only works if you have the pretty face and aesthetic to back it up. If your face is busted, then acting like a fem/pretty boy will only make your life worse.

At least if you're an ugly guy and act masculine, then other guys respect you. If you have an ugly face and act like a femboy, then you still get no pussy and other guys don't respect you.

What op forgets is that not everyone can pull off the prettyboy aesthetic. Those guys you mentioned aren't talking to guys with good looking faces who can pull that off, they're talking to ugly fucks with little to no options. If a guy with a 4/10 face and average body acts like a femboy girls will ignore him and men will shun him. At least if you're masculine other guys are less likely to fuck with you.

>Women never realize anything. You would know this if you actually talked to women.

Quote of the day.

What is all this shit you typed?
I said women like these dudes. Just fucked up women and little girls.

Again Cope
Shitloads of perfectly normal women like these dudes.

You sound like the one coping, bud.
I have no stakes in the game. It seems like you do.
Just take note of the types of women who are into these guys. Then imagine where they will be when they're older than college age.
Of course there are exceptions. But idk i just think it makes sense to generally avoid mentally ill millenials and zoomer girls.

youre all wrong. all of your theories are wrong. the ONLY valid answer to this dilemma is to realize 90% of the women who like these kinds of guys are under 21, and they all grow out of it with few exceptions
simple as

K. Woman here, these Korean guys are just hot. Refined face and toned body, it's not rocket science. However, these are facial features mostly only Asian men can pull off. I can't speak about black guys, but white guys often look very square faced with thick beards and half them are balding, so obviously you wouldn't be able to pull of that *beautiful* aesthetic of Korean idols. Very few white men can look beautiful without crossing into weird fetish territory. My bf is white but he's blond with a thin light beard, so I don't mind, because the facial hair isn't obvious, so he's closer to that beauty.

also if you can pull of the soft pretty-boy shit IRL you WILL get taken advantage of

Yeah this is why Asian men are almost hotter than Asian women.
Korean women are crazy bats that look the same with the same plastic surgery to boot. Their men when they look like this are generally pretty damn gay and do fruity shit all the time.
So no wonder about the gender crisis going on over there.

I want to have sex with these Korean guys but I'm a straight male.

I'm not the target demographic for kpop. The average age of a kpop fan is 23, which are around the age of women I graduated with. I've personal experience with kpop stans & they're not a minority.

I love rubbing it in thier ugly mugs.

Attached: kpop-101-hitouch.jpg (1000x666, 122.14K)

If you can pull off the soft pretty boy twink look, you cannot do it for very long. Chalamet is 26 which is about the ceiling for it. At that point you have two choices, either hit the gym, grow some facial hair, and get a haircut (aka, give it up) or go down a horrible rode of plastic surgery and makeup to inevitable bog face.

So you prefer Korean men, how old are you? It's so weird to see beauty standards for men 180 since kpop got popular. It was only 10 years ago that asian men were seen as bottom of the barrel since they were ugly and feminine. Also all these idols have extensive plastic surgery, South Korea is the plastic surgery center of the world.

>The average age of a kpop fan is 23, which are around the age of women I graduated with.
Yeah and the average age of them 5 years ago was 18. Its because they're mentally ill millenials who are still stick on that thing they liked when they were kids.

I don't *prefer* Asian men, I think men of all races can be hot. I am in that typical age range though, 22.
I had a friend who was obsessed with BTS, band shirts and everything. She did have trust issues with men and was chubby. I think girls who are intimidated by manly men tend to be crazy about idols (especially since they're designed to sing songs for a POV, as if they're actually dating this man, taking their clothes off, pretending they don't have girlfriends),but almost all women could recognise they're physically attractive. That by itself doesn't make a good relationship, but it's the first thing you see.